Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Explain this supposed blackpill exception to me

He's apparently good looking enough to cheat and get her whorish thrills with. It doesn't matter what you think of his looks, if she thinks he looks good enough.
:feelskek: But his objective looksmaxx is learning how to make chapati in Moroccan slum. That is a FACT. LOOKS are number one.
If it was Francisco Lachowski, I'd understand even if she was trad-bitch. There is something going on and I don't understand. MAYBE she's just looking for dick, but why not with a Chad?

He's apparently good looking enough to cheat and get her whorish thrills with. It doesn't matter what you think of his looks, if she thinks he looks good enough. I swear, you guys clown yourselves in the funniest ways possible. :feelskek:

This wasn't the gotcha moment you thought it was.
Also can you point out the sharp jawline, hunter eyes etc that the millions of years of evolutionary programming has selected for in that guy. Please do that. Some of us aren't as high iq as you. @DeliriousMerchant and I must be hallucinating

Nothing really of importance, its OF
Really?

THEN WHY IS THIS DUMB NIGGER MAKING A THREAD ABOUT AN 'OF' WHORE TO TRY AND MAKE SOME COMMENTARY ABOUT THE BLACK PILL?

Yes. She left him for a bloated ethnic

His gf

View attachment 1195495

Now with this guy

View attachment 1195490View attachment 1195492

And remember @DeliriousMerchant this also an exception too. Exceptions only prove the rule. He is just an outlier. Plain and simple looks are still everything .

Yes. She left him for a bloated ethnic

His gf

View attachment 1195495

Now with this guy

View attachment 1195490View attachment 1195492

And remember @DeliriousMerchant this also an exception too. Exceptions only prove the rule. He is just an outlier. Plain and simple looks are still everything .
What the fuck?
@NeverGetUp36, what the hell are these examples?

Something is going on here and I don't understand it. Blackpill :blackpill: may not be end all, be all.

Also can you point out the sharp jawline, hunter eyes etc that the millions of years of evolutionary programming has selected for in that guy. Please do that. Some of us aren't as high iq as you. @DeliriousMerchant and I must be hallucinating
Just say what you really want to say. Just tell us that you think the black pill is all bullshit and that looks don't matter.

Really?

THEN WHY IS THIS DUMB NIGGER MAKING A THREAD ABOUT AN 'OF' WHORE TO TRY AND MAKE SOME COMMENTARY ABOUT THE BLACK PILL?
idk bruh

Really?

As if that changes anything nigga. An OF whore is still a woman. A woman that cucked her tyrone husband for a subhuman.

Something is going on here and I don't understand it. Blackpill :blackpill: may not be end all, be all.
Swallow the crimsonpill friend. It's a combination of redpill and blackpill and that is the objective truth. I'll make a detailed thread on this later on.

Just say what you really want to say. Just tell us that you think the black pill is all bullshit and that looks don't matter.
Retarded response and I don't even dislike you.

Swallow the crimsonpill friend. It's a combination of redpill and blackpill and that is the objective truth. I'll make a detailed thread on this later on.
Apologies for harassing you. I'll be waiting for detailed thread on this crimsonpill ideology.

Not sure if I agree but interesting way of thinking non the less

As if that changes anything nigga. An OF whore is still a woman. A woman that cucked her tyrone husband for a subhuman.
Above that, women are hybristophilia (with study), and this is also within the blackpill parameter

Retarded response and I don't even dislike you.
It's a cherry-pick, nigger. I've already said it three times at least. It's bizarre how you red pillers come from .org to .is with this shit.

It's a cherry-pick, nigger. I've already said it three times at least. It's bizarre how you red pillers come from .org to .is with this shit.
Stop with the accusations, please. I am more truecel than you, most likely.

:feelskek: But his objective looksmaxx is learning how to make chapati in Moroccan slum. That is a FACT. LOOKS are number one.
If it was Francisco Lachowski, I'd understand even if she was trad-bitch. There is something going on and I don't understand. MAYBE she's just looking for dick, but why not with a Chad?

shes just doing what’s common in her nature

Good looking men always get divorced but sub 2 wife-beaters like my neighbor don't. And it's not about finance either because his wife was working yet she for some reason she accepted it
my dad used to beat my mom but she didn’t leave him . They are looksmatched though .
Also women love dark triad guys ,so it’s no surprsise.

my dad used to beat my mom but she didn’t leave him . They are looksmatched though .
Also women love dark triad guys ,so it’s no surprsise.
Good little foid for not leaving.

Because women are stupid brainless chad fucking slores.

@highschoolcel @supersoldier @Copexodius Maximus

What's here to explain?
Looks aren't about face only, looks are about a whole physical perception.
This negro has a normal masculine frame, probably also big dick and he may be giga-NT.
Also dangerous inmate halo.

Guys like ER are the opposite of thug archetype. I assume that many incels are non-NT autists with frail bodies and sensitive overthinking mind. You automatically are low on dominance hierarchy while thugs are high on dominance hierarchy.
Sex is about dominance.

That’s definitely an exception to the blackpill and show that the blackpill can describe trends but Certainly isn’t set in stone

Pictures of the UK lady prison guard that fucked the inmate. Her husband is a 6'3 tyrone

View attachment 1195466View attachment 1195467View attachment 1195468

And this is the guy that cucked him amd he stole 65k of goods and has a white girlfriend who is 7 months pregnant. He's a ugly 5'9 mutt. How did this happen then? How did thr tyrone get cucked? Is this yet another cherry pick?

I'm tired of preaching that behavior, dark triad, social status etc matter irl and that women are low iq impulsive beings driven by emotions and circumstances. It seems like some of you niggas are too dense to get thess things through your heads. So please enlighten me on how this happened if looks are everything

View attachment 1195469View attachment 1195470View attachment 1195471
that's because that tyrone and that girl aren't even the couple lmao.

the real girl is named "linda de sousa abreu" she's the one that was caught with the inmate

maxresdefault.jpg

bbd4c6bd-af7e-46ad-937f-75f37b6c5557.jpg

there aren't even pics of her husband because he's probably an ugly faggot - that random couple on instagram you linked are victims of fake news they're probably just fine

her husband was a normie beta while the inmate had dark triad halo
you niggas underestimate how much foids love felons

Pictures of the UK lady prison guard that fucked the inmate. Her husband is a 6'3 tyrone

And this is the guy that cucked him amd he stole 65k of goods and has a white girlfriend who is 7 months pregnant. He's a ugly 5'9 mutt. How did this happen then? How did thr tyrone get cucked? Is this yet another cherry pick?

I'm tired of preaching that behavior, dark triad, social status etc matter irl and that women are low iq impulsive beings driven by emotions and circumstances. It seems like some of you niggas are too dense to get thess things through your heads. So please enlighten me on how this happened if looks are everything

Bad boy appeal, the second guy is whiter, the foid is promiscuous. The first dude isnt 6’3 and isn’t a tyrone

That guy isnt a tyrone he looks like a 6’3 normie

The other guy is dark triad and thugmaxxed thats all there is to it

She probably just wanted to cheat on her husband and she knew if a video was recorded of them fucking in the prison it would stir up controversy and make her OF popular which would make her money

This whole story is why I dont understand why females are allowed to work in male prisons

What reason does a woman have to want to work in a male prison which would be a dangerous environment for her??

From what I can think of the only two options are that she is a misandrist and wants to make the lives of the men harder in some way
or she is attracted to dark triad men and wants to fuck the inmates which happens alot more then you would think

Ive heard of stories where these dumb cunts fuck some thugmaxxer inmate and then start to help them sell drugs from the prison

One of the dumbass bitches I heard of even died because Of this and she was killed by the thugmaxxer she had fucked

It is still the blackpill
Blackpill isnt all looks
its pretty much everything which includes personality

And I don't mean the nice guy type of personality that redditfags push I mean dark triad evil men which Is the type of men alot of women are attracted to

It is still the blackpill
Blackpill isnt all looks
its pretty much everything which includes personality

And I don't mean the nice guy type of personality that redditfags push I mean dark triad evil men which Is the type of men alot of women are attracted to
That is what ive been saying all this time

What's here to explain?
Looks aren't about face only, looks are about a whole physical perception.
This negro has a normal masculine frame, probably also big dick and he may be giga-NT.
Also dangerous inmate halo.

Guys like ER are the opposite of thug archetype. I assume that many incels are non-NT autists with frail bodies and sensitive overthinking mind. You automatically are low on dominance hierarchy while thugs are high on dominance hierarchy.
Sex is about dominance.

that's just the redpill

means nothing for truecels

That is what ive been saying all this time
I agree with you

Idk how anyone can think its all looks

Obviously looks are a big part of it but every quality you can think of is important to atleast some level

Especially being dark triad that is probably viewed as one of the most masculine qualities a man can have by women

What reason does a woman have to want to work in a male prison which would be a dangerous environment for her??
foids generally have no reason to work there except hybristophilia + sex with inmates

that's what most of them are there for, they're like whores in that the point of their job is sex

It's really simple, the whores of today have no loyalty so even if you're a high tier chad you're still not gonna get a proper wife but hey atleast you get the sex. Androids can't come soon enough.