Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL average 2024cels view on what this forum is about

View attachment 1198070
this guy was humblebragging how e-foids are hitting him up over his voice on youtube but he just can't seem to seal the deal! And is trying to garner sympathy. Of course, I called him out on this and this was the response.

This forum isn't about inceldom, blackpill, or anything of the likes. No no no. It's about how much popularity, "fame", notoriety you can get. It's about being remembered!

JFL. imagine coming to a blackpill space to share your woes about your life, society rejecting you, how your genetics and poor looks ruined every aspect of your life, to have some retarded zoomer try and say you are a faggot because you don't have "notoriety" in the community all the while humblebragging how foids are messaging him and sending him pictures of themselves.

here is the thread in question if anyone wants to have a read; https://incels.is/threads/another-painful-rejection-she-saw-im-no-pretty-boy.629161/
status. in an incel forum. holy shit JFL.

the only thing this place is supposed to be is incels, discussing. literally title of category this post was made in is "inceldom discussion".

that means NO non-incels, and no stupid shit that isn't discussing ideas or inceldom or blackpill to an extent.

the fuck is he on about, completely irrelevant nonsense

status. in an incel forum. holy shit JFL.

the only thing this place is supposed to be is incels, discussing. literally title of category this post was made in is "inceldom discussion".

that means NO non-incels, and no stupid shit that isn't discussing ideas or inceldom or blackpill to an extent.

the fuck is he on about, completely irrelevant nonsense
Discord is the answer.

Dig deep enough you'll find countless cliques and popularity and hell even dating on those incel servers

I guess he just brought that mentality over here

2024cels suck (literally)

I used to get so much shit when I joined back in 2022 for being grey

Also 2024cels don’t even last that long most quit or get banned for obvious bait postings

you're just coping. How much do you bench? Bitch weight I am sure. You wouldn't say anything rude to me in-person and you know it. Your low testosterone is detectable every time you post.
Your a joke jfl at you