Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only arguments ever used against incels are ones that are designed to help the attacker feel morally justified in treating incels like scum

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
1. "you're an incel because of personality"

this is a flawed argument: i've detailed it in this thread:

2. "natural selection is good, it weeds out bad genes"

this contradicts argument #1, obviously. the first argument states that we "choose" to be incels, when this argument states it's our genetics, which we obviously don'y choose.

They call us nazis, but they use a Darwinian argument, and want a genetically perfect Aryan utopia. Their hypocricy knows no bounds like usual.

I would expect nothing less from a forum built around the just world fallacy

They call us nazis, but they use a Darwinian argument, and want a genetically perfect Aryan utopia. Their hypocricy knows no bounds like usual.
Also the goblina foids that are mating with tall gigachads are the reasons why incels will ALWAYS exist.

People just hate being honest and I don't really get it.

"I don't feel attracted to most men and don't feel bad for them enough to help them ascend".

I respect a woman who can at least be honest. Finding excuses not to admit it is lame.

The funny thing is ITcels existing debunks the personality argument. If IT claims that personality is what matters then why are a sizable amount of their members virgins/incel.

People just hate being honest and I don't really get it.

"I don't feel attracted to most men and don't feel bad for them enough to help them ascend".

I respect a woman who can at least be honest. Finding excuses not to admit it is lame.
they can't be honest because they want to feel like good people. it's an ego thing

b-b-b-b-based, @mods please put in must-read.

1. "you're an incel because of personality"

They know for a fact that the sexual hierarchy inherently values mayos over everyone else, and yet we're the racist ones for pointing that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back