Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

:feelshehe:
DOW - 503.43
Ezgif 3 3b68deed28

DOW - 433.07

The life of a modern oppressed woman living under male patriarchy. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Modern women living in oppression under a male patriarchy. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

USA is an addict.

107612618559a6f7b58cc5c366985949 w640

I feel sorry for Millenials. Their Boomer parents are the ones who were busy back then being filthy unwashed moron whiners complaining about “the man” or “the establishment”. Now look what they've become. They are “the man” now, the marching morons. They are “the establishment”.

And they are now screwing up in ways unimaginable to any rational human. So how can they explain what they've done to America? Were they protesting against freedom and liberty back then, because that’s what they have worked so hard to eliminate today.

I hate how they've steered our country right into the hands of Zionism. But most of all, I hate how they've put women in charge. Their feminist counterparts are in Congress spouting their concerns for such vitally important issues like abortion and more rights to minorities like homosexuals. Citing the Preamble of the Constitution as authorization to pass the health care bill!

Stupid has finally arrived in full force, thanks to these loser hippies and the feminist harridans they brought with them. Next time you see a 50 or 60-something douchebag, thank him for filling your life with insane stupidity. Thank him for destroying the lives of your children and their children. If he denies any responsibility, tell him, "Too late, asshole! You started it all back when you were pissing yourself stoned on that psychedelic school bus. Back when you burned your retina staring at your lava lamp."

I feel sorry for Millenials. Their Boomer parents are the ones who were busy back then being filthy unwashed moron whiners complaining about “the man” or “the establishment”. Now look what they've become. They are “the man” now, the marching morons. They are “the establishment”.

And they are now screwing up in ways unimaginable to any rational human. So how can they explain what they've done to America? Were they protesting against freedom and liberty back then, because that’s what they have worked so hard to eliminate today.

I hate how they've steered our country right into the hands of Zionism. But most of all, I hate how they've put women in charge. Their feminist counterparts are in Congress spouting their concerns for such vitally important issues like abortion and more rights to minorities like homosexuals. Citing the Preamble of the Constitution as authorization to pass the health care bill!

Stupid has finally arrived in full force, thanks to these loser hippies and the feminist harridans they brought with them. Next time you see a 50 or 60-something douchebag, thank him for filling your life with insane stupidity. Thank him for destroying the lives of your children and their children. If he denies any responsibility, tell him, "Too late, asshole! You started it all back when you were pissing yourself stoned on that psychedelic school bus. Back when you burned your retina staring at your lava lamp."
It's all going to end badly, there's going to be a lot of kicking, screaming, dying, and gnashing of teeth before it is all finally over. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Modern women living in oppression under male patriarchy. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
DOW - 697.10
S&P500 - 81.75
NASDAQ - 294.97
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Ezgif 1 4391319fe3

360 F 75766384 PyqJ3EmxCDrj1SoomHWImKahjhIlQxJf

The $price$ for (((pussy))) is too damn $high$, currently here in western civilization for the last seven decades we've been experiencing something I like to call $$pussy hyperinflationary price listings$$ and since with the advent of western feminism is why $hypergamic vaginal capitalism$ has been running amuck, we need an economic collapse to bring the price of $pussy$ way down at discount firesale levels.

Only with the complete collapse of western civilization will $hypergamic vaginal capitalism$ return back to previous pre- feminist $sexual market value$ levels. Only then will the $price$ of $pussy$ finally stabilize back to the natural balance of sexual equilibrium. You can $buy$, $rent$, $own$, and even watch it on $internet webcams$, but ultimately the price for $pussy$ needs to come way down to make it more financially affordable for a majority of men. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Bb313eb726f4c073b7b09706b3cf0f2b

Last edited:
:feelsthink::feelzez::hax::blackpill:

Whole abandoned lost generations of men and vengeance.

Last edited:
I don't know why, but somehow, when I look at american foids, I always feel a very evil, negative, cruel energy from them.

Let's see if the Federal Reserve can move the markets today. :feelsclown:

DOW - 52.34
Ezgif 2 f75ff11de0

And now we wait patiently *checks clock* another four hours for Pontifex Maximus Jerome Powell at the Federal Reserve to flap his gums into a microphone, because that's how the United States financialized economy works anymore. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Waiting patiently

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gy_zq_YuQQ

I really like these FED market days, they'll keep the positive outflows just low enough so that if the FED tells everybody what they want to hear it is buy, buy, and buy, however, if the FED says something they don't like with those low positive outflows it's sell, sell, and sell. Pre-organized FED intraday trading position setups. :feelsEhh::feelsclown:

Giphy

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BN1WwnEDWAM

Last edited:
"Stock Market Today: Dow, Nasdaq Edge Higher After Worst Market Day of 2023."

You're still in the red for the whole entire year of 2023 so far, Powell hasn't spoken yet, and the desperation of this market along with the U.S. federal government everybody can smell everywhere. You're not fooling anybody.
:feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Chum jaws

Last edited:
They literally have to jawbone and talk the markets up weekly at this point, what a fucking joke of something that calls itself economic capitalism. Pretty soon in the near future, they'll need hope and a prayer just to move the markets daily within a 24hour rotational period, that's what I'm waiting for over here. After that it's simply, Game Over. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

200w

Last edited:
"China is positioning itself to cut ties with western corporations over national security concerns."
"China goes to Moscow under concerns of Ukraine for diplomatic negotiations."

Are we figuring it out yet idiots? Are we putting one and one together yet?

The United States federal government might barely be able to finance itself for this summer, I doubt the same can be said for next year in 2024. :feelsEhh:

200w 1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back