Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Yes, it's really happening, I'm creating a second thread. It would seem I came to my limit with the other original one and some possible glow nigga interference that I am now circumventing. I will not be stopped as I'm on a mission from God. :feelsjuice:

Link to original thread: https://incels.is/threads/the-colla...-and-what-it-means-for-american-foids.351778/

Waiting sipping

Zelihawhore ivgml b99d08

Tumblr 7d9d4241a4dddbc7cb82ba1adb2d8bcc 7fb8c3fa 640

Last edited:
At least I won't repeatedly have to see that one being bumped by your long-form essays in reply form... :feelskek:

I'll make sure to reserve tickets, though; what exactly will its contents contain? :feelssus:

Waiting for part 100

Oh, you just meant you'd create another thread related to posting about it; this one. :smonk:

There will be no collapse. The US is still where it's at. There will be a recession but so what. The US will still be the preeminent world power.

• Use the [NSFW] tag if your thread has shocking content
Corrupt mod abusing his power

Foids should be excluded from any government aid once the recession really hits and they realize whoring for money wont work forever. They are goods not consumers and should be treated as such. Thank you and have a good day.

Foids should be excluded from any government aid once the recession really hits and they realize whoring for money wont work forever. They are goods not consumers and should be treated as such. Thank you and have a good day.
Based

"Why isn't my browser working or connecting?"

Have you tried clearing your saved data or cache of files?

Have you checked for infected malware?

Have you tried installing a new browser?

Are there a bunch of FED glow niggas currently trying to disrupt your internet communications?

:lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::blackpill:

Last edited:
Extremely hard to post when they keep remotely shutting down my browser, fuck you NSA! I'm still going and I'm very aware of your digital internet cyber capabilities! :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
That's much better, should keep them busy for a little while anyways.:feelsjuice:

Oh, you just meant you'd create another thread related to posting about it; this one. :smonk:
I would of been posting more if somebody didn't try to destroy my browsing capabilities, getting the awful feeling somebody doesn't want me utilizing the internet anymore, but fifty IP addresses later and I'm back in business for now. [C.I.A. glow nigga motherfuckers always pissing on my parade, always trying to steal my fun away and it is very annoying.] :feelsjuice:

I would of been posting more if somebody didn't try to destroy my browsing capabilities, getting the awful feeling somebody doesn't want me utilizing the internet anymore, but fifty IP addresses later and I'm back in business for now. [C.I.A. glow nigga motherfuckers always pissing on my parade, always trying to steal my fun away and it is very annoying.] :feelsjuice:
Does your connection shut off randomly or what? :feelzez:

Does your connection shut off randomly or what? :feelzez:
Only on Incels.Is which can only mean one thing, they're onto me man! :feelsohgod::feelstrash::reeeeee::feelsree:

Thankfully I neutralized the problem for now. :feelsjuice:

it's over for american foids

There is no collapse. Don't get your hopes up. Even if there is a collapse, it will only make things 10x worse.

I'm not getting my hopes up. Every time I've heard about the end of the world prior to this, nothing actually happened. 900th times' the charm I guess? Things do seem to be reaching critical mass, but I'm not sure what that will actually result in.

There will be no collapse. The US is still where it's at. There will be a recession but so what. The US will still be the preeminent world power.
:bluepill: :bluepill::soy::no:

Hell Yeah! Fuck this garbage world i'm ready for it to take place :feelsLSD:

weren't you the guy that was homelessmaxxing in the desert? how's that going?
Still homeless, wilderness camp after almost twelve months camping got destroyed by winter snow and I'm currently squatting someplace illegally until I can find my way south for the winter. [Way south.]

Running into obstacles with my travel arrangements unfortunately. :feelsjuice:

Speaking of homelessness, if you ever want to know what a concentration camp looks like, go to an American homeless shelter. I dare you, I've seen a few with barb wire fences and the whole awful assortment. :feelsjuice:

Now, if you're a young woman who is pregnant, only then do they give you a fancy state subsidized apartment dwelling, but if you're male, into the internment camp you go. :feelsclown:

Pepe joker

Last edited:
When this shit hits everybody will be unemployed, the police and military upon martial law won't be payed a single dime because a single dime won't be worth anything anyways. Going to be an epic huge giant clusterfuck, the giant turd sandwich cometh! :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Notice how there was no governmental collapse in 1929?
Oh yeah, because there's certainly no difference between United States of 1929 and the United States of 2022...

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: