Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

Heh Musk is very fond of that
Owning various successful mines seem to be Musk family tradition :feelsEhh:
Just another spoiled corrupt rich trust fund kid, I hate trust fund kids like you can't even imagine. Most of these so called successful people or individuals wouldn't survive on their own without a family inheritance. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Just another spoiled corrupt rich trust fund kid, I hate trust fund kids like you can't even imagine. Most of these so called successful people or individuals wouldn't survive on their own without a family inheritance. :feelsjuice::blackpill:
Musk should thank his Publicist for making him look like a self made genius scientist inventor :feelshaha:

.... Meanwhile at the Federal Reserve headquarters regarding today's market intraday trading...
:feelsclown:

Their favorite fat finger hard at work I see. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Giphy

Musk should thank his Publicist for making him look like a self made genius scientist inventor :feelshaha:
In desperate times the majority of idiots and imbeciles will believe in practically anything, desperation has a way of making people believe in all kinds of delusions or insanities. It is both fascinating and horrifying. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Lots of intervening market forces today at work, there's still tomorrow. One more trading day left of this week. :feelsEhh:

167717181362274197 1

167725384340958547 1

Attachments

• 167725384340958547.gif
    167725384340958547.gif
    19.1 MB · Views: 36
If society collapses, I will become a warlord.

Same, or a hired assassin. :feelsjuice:
I would rather warlordmaxx tbh :feelsjuice:

I can have a harem of sex slaves like that Immortal Joe guy, lead a badass army to subjugate others, have a cool outfit, and profit from a Narco state.

I would rather warlordmaxx tbh :feelsjuice:

I can have a harem of sex slaves like that Immortal Joe guy, lead a badass army to subjugate others, have a cool outfit, and profit from a Narco state.
I just want one woman all to myself, I've never really wanted a whole lot. :feelsjuice:

I just want one woman all to myself, I've never really wanted a whole lot. :feelsjuice:
I would want one to myself if we lived in a sane world, but a harem is what I deserve at this point :feelsjuice:

More women, more problems. Remember that in the future. :feelsjuice:
I will keep my harem small and very selective then. Consisting only of the hottest Staceys I can take from the survivor settlements near me, or ones I buy from a slave market :feelsEhh:

I will keep my harem small and very selective then. Consisting only of the hottest Staceys I can take from the survivor settlements near me, or ones I buy from a slave market :feelsEhh:
:feelsthink::feelshmm:

At this point I'd prefer an utter societal collapse that I can enjoy observing online until the internet dies, to ascending

Satan II :feelskek:
That's exactly what we're getting. :feelsPop:

Two hours left. :feelsEhh:

:feelshehe:
DOW - 349.25
Ezgif 2 b3f1623569

This song reminds me of you, @MarquisDeSade :feelsautistic::society:

A little over a single hour left. :feelsEhh:

:feelshehe:
DOW - 301.03
Ezgif 1 b5849a390f

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
DOW - 336.86
S&P500 - 42.27
NASDAQ - 195.46
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ezgif 3 ef10187948

Tumblr mndi2eun4y1qbtxe8o4 250

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::yes::hax::feelzez::feelsYall:

That was an awesome week, can't wait to see what next week brings. For now, weekend celebration time. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::society:

Last edited:
Hmm, multiple food production plants mysteriously catching fire, agricultural zones being filled with toxic chemical plume clouds, irrigation fresh water diluted with toxins, and now diesel facilities mysteriously exploding. You could never of course discount foreign espionage or hidden sleeper cells, yet, if that was a possibility notice the lack of investigating mobility on the part of our own government as a nationwide response. Of course, if members of your own government were, say, being paid off to just let it happen well in advance with some good old fashioned colluding with foreign adversaries making money for themselves in the whole process that might explain things considerably. And of course, foreign adversaries would only be doing these kind of destructive activities if you're society or civilization was on the verge of collapse to begin with basically preparing to cripple you in the aftermath in order to neutralize all future resistance once the event finally transpires. Strange, isn't it? :feelsEhh: :blackpill:

Laughing in tin foil hat tin foil hat

Last edited:
The weekend is finally here. :feelzez: :feelsYall:

Great news. Either de-dollarization to eliminate USA’s hegemony (refusal to participate in US Dollar trade involving oil and whatever was the motive for Imperial USA’s invasion of Iraq as well as meddling in Libya to depose Gaddafi with Zionists’ complicity) toward collapsing USA to chaos by sheer bankruptcy, or Russia nuking Yellowstone and other targets like the fault rifts to trigger megaearthquake will do to demolish the “Great Satan”, as the late Ayatollah Khomeini correctly called it.

Fuck you, USA. Chickens come home to the roost, after what the depraved and murderous Americunts did to the world.

View: https://twitter.com/yasminalombaert/status/1629646873039388672

Speaking on a nightly panel discussion on Russian State TV about the war hosted by Kremlin propagandist Vladimir Solovyov, one military expert talked about how the missiles could be used.

The expert, who was wearing a military uniform, said the “Sarmat is a special weapon” that can deliver “large number of nuclear warheads at once” to a target.

Then in a deranged threat, he continued: “It is impossible to build an all-looking defence system, which means that the United States is vulnerable, that is the first point.

“And the second point is that the Sarmat poses a threat to the most feared facility on US territory, the Yellowstone volcano.”

Lying underneath the tranquil setting of the Yellowstone National Park in the US lies an enormous magma chamber.

It's responsible for the geysers and hot springs that define the area.

But it's also one of the greatest natural threats to human civilisation as we know it - a potential supervolcano.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=m0b_ATuRCaM

Last edited:
Great news. Either de-dollarization to eliminate USA’s hegemony (refusal to participate in US Dollar trade involving oil and whatever was the motive for Imperial USA’s invasion of Iraq as well as meddling in Libya to depose Gaddafi with Zionists’ complicity) toward collapsing USA to chaos by sheer bankruptcy, or Russia nuking Yellowstone and other targets like the fault rifts to trigger megaearthquake will do to demolish the “Great Satan”, as the late Ayatollah Khomeini correctly called it.

Fuck you, USA. Chickens come home to the roost, after what the depraved and murderous Americunts did to the world.

View: https://twitter.com/yasminalombaert/status/1629646873039388672

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=m0b_ATuRCaM

Total economic collapse or World War III with thermonuclear warfare. Such exciting times we live in. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

We were almost DOW +400.00 but it couldn't hold, waiting to see what transpires next. :feelshehe:

Rich money

Hmm, interesting, wait for it..... :feelshehe:

:feelshehe: :feelsEhh::hax:

If today's stock market needed a visual metaphor it would look something like this. :feelsEhh:

Crawling, crawling.... :feelsclown: :feelsPop:
Crawling back

The last couple of weeks in the stock market can be summarized as this:

"We're looking for idiotic bagholders, sell, sell, and sell!" :feelsEhh: :feelsclown:

Bag holder stonks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back