Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

"China is positioning itself to cut ties with western corporations over national security concerns."
"China goes to Moscow under concerns of Ukraine for diplomatic negotiations."

Are we figuring it out yet idiots? Are we putting one and one together yet?

The United States federal government might barely be able to finance itself for this summer, I doubt the same can be said for next year in 2024. :feelsEhh:

200w 1

Last edited:
Investor's Business Daily - "Lackluster Stock Market Action Ahead Of Fed Minutes; Wingstop Makes Chicken Great Again."

Ah yes, what a great productive country we have here that the national stock market can rally around WingStop Chicken. Although food inflation is a bit of a real bitch here, buyer beware. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Crazy demon eating flesh

Last edited:
About another hour or so then? :feelsEhh:

[Me waiting patiently to use my facial gifs for total economic collapse. :feelsdevil::blackpill:]
Waiting patiently

Last edited:
I always like seeing red, more of that please. :feelsEhh:

:feelshehe:
DOW - 60.96
Ezgif 4 c9de16ccd1

What it means for sure is that Robert Garnica is a pedo

What it means for sure is that Robert Garnica is a pedo
Had to look it up, supposedly PrincessKitty at IT is a guy and in fact isn't a chick at all. You could be right, nothing in this world surprises me anymore where it wouldn't be the first scandal that has come from that place. Would love to see evidence to backup the claim, big if true. :feelsjuice:

Last hour remaining. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Well, well, somebody heard something they didn't like today, I'm guessing a bad news day is really bad news for now at least. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Humpty shattered into a half dozen dancing2C skating wooden ducks

Last edited:
Only in an alternative universe or another dimension entirely. In this dimensional plane they'll kill off whole swathes of the global population either through famine, war, or a biological weapon before giving money away with no strings attached to the lesser useless eaters. Not going to happen, as far as they're concerned some kind of genocidal population reduction is preferable over that. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Less than a half hour left. :feelsEhh:

:feelshehe:
DOW - 147.36
Ezgif 2 b04264ad1c

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
DOW - 84.50
S&P500 - 6.06
NASDAQ +14.77
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ezgif 5 c579d8f694

:feelzez::hax::blackpill::yes::feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:

The dollar is so toxic that even the modern day Iraqis want to get rid of it in trading and exchanging.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Saddam hussein laughing

Idiots still think there is going to be an election in 2024, I'm not even sure we'll have a nation still intact by then. Leave it to our geriatric boomers with their idiotic delusions and simplistic worldviews to believe anything they're told. One of these days their pensions and retirement accounts will be froze along with all their savings, couldn't happen to a better group of assholes.

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Photo 1 the eternal boomer 0

Last edited:
@MarquisDeSade what is your thoughts on the Housing crisis? The housing crisis doesn't seem to be a exclusively American issue, housing prices are unaffordable in canada among European countries to. Do you think the housing market will eventually crash?
Yes I do, especially here within the United States. This time however there will be no financial bailouts and a lot of realtor businesses or real estate corporate agencies will definitely go bankrupt. I've heard horror stories out of Australia, but I imagine it is just as bad everywhere throughout the west because we stopped seeing them as stable places for families long ago where for the last three decades or so it has purely been a for profit speculative market. Housing should of never ended this way and it is appalling that it has ended up like this. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Last edited:
"We're going to war with Russia and China, you little bastards are going to be drafted in the war efforts."

No, I think political civil war and a declaration of war against our own governments will happen first. You've essentially have destroyed several generations of men stripping us of everything worth living for transforming our very societies into totalitarian dystopian nightmares where a majority of us are dirt poor along with being sexless, unmarried, and without children, where you want us to fight for you defending the very societies we despise? No, how about you go fuck yourselves first. Not going to happen, no way, fuck off. :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:

7 Funny Laughing Meme Gif

Last edited:
"Operation Warp Speed Donald Trump is going to save America! He'll be an anti war president, trust the plan until 2024 elections!" :lul: :lul: :lul:

You mean the same Donald Trump that said we should send submarines with nuclear weapons on them aimed at Russia? These people are so fucking pathetically hopeless I swear. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
@MarquisDeSade good to hear that they won't be bailed out like 2008. To big to fail must not happen this time.
They're pretty much out of financial tricks this time around which is why the dollar's demise is practically guaranteed. :feelsjuice:

@MarquisDeSade what will happen to me when the dollar goes down as I'm disabled and on disability. Do you think they'll take my disability money away. Or will I have to kill myself.
Money will be worthless and the nation will be in utter chaos overnight as lawlessness will become the norm for awhile with complete government collapse. For the disabled and elderly, such people are going to have a bad time. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

:hax::feelzez:

Stockmarket down in three days, talk about bad luck, I just love seeing it. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Less than two hours left to go, can they pump it until close, or are we looking at another dump by the end of the day? Tick, tock. :feelsEhh:

Opinions on quantitative easing

Trying really hard to pump this market up today to save face for the losses that occured earlier this week, dear Lord, I wonder if the damn market has sprung a leak somewhere.

:feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:

*Hissing of leaking air being heard*
Elek elek zoltn

Hmm, doubling soldiers and military presence on Taiwan surely is a way of diplomatic negotiations of stopping China from aiding our other adversary Russia. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

It's like we have idiotic children who head the military, intelligence agencies, and our very own international diplomacy on foreign policy, absurd wonders never cease to excite my own imagination. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
I hate the antichrist I hate the antichrist I hate the antichrist
The European Commission welcomes the agreement reached last night by the European Parliament and Council ensuring all new cars and vans registered in Europe will be zero-emission by 2035. As an intermediary step towards zero emissions, the new CO2 standards will also require average emissions of new cars to come down by 55% by 2030, and new vans by 50% by 2030. This agreement marks the first step in the adoption of the ‘Fit for 55' legislative proposals tabled by the Commission in July 2021, and demonstrates ahead of COP27 the EU's domestic implementation of its international climate commitments.
Executive Vice-President for the European Green Deal, Frans Timmermans, said: “The agreement sends a strong signal to industry and consumers: Europe is embracing the shift to zero-emission mobility. European carmakers are already proving they are ready to step up to the plate, with increasing and increasingly affordable electric cars coming to the market. The speed at which this change has happened over the past few years is remarkable. It is no wonder that this file is the first one in the entire Fit for 55 package where Member States and the European Parliament have come to a final deal.”
This clear signal to manufacturers and citizens will accelerate the production and sale of low- and zero-emission vehicles and put road transport on a firm path to climate neutrality by 2050. This new legislation will make the EU's transport system more sustainable, provide cleaner air for Europeans and marks an important step in delivering the European Green Deal. It clearly shows the commitment of the EU to reach its climate goals and shows that Russia's war of aggression in Ukraine is not slowing our clean energy transition but rather accelerating our work and making us progress faster to become the world's first climate neutral continent by 2050.
Next steps
Today's provisional agreement now requires formal adoption by the Parliament and the Council. Once this process is completed, the new legislation will be published in the Official Journal of the Union and enter into force.
Background
The revision of the CO2 emission standards for cars and vans is one of the ‘Fit for 55' proposals presented by the Commission in July 2021 to make the EU's climate, energy, land use, transport and taxation policies fit for reducing net greenhouse gas emissions by at least 55% by 2030, compared to 1990 levels.
Achieving these emission reductions in the next decade is crucial to Europe becoming the world's first climate neutral continent by 2050 and making the European Green Deal a reality. The legislative tools are set to deliver on the targets agreed in the European Climate Law and fundamentally transform our economy and society for a fair, green and prosperous future.

I hate the antichrist I hate the antichrist I hate the antichrist
The European Commission welcomes the agreement reached last night by the European Parliament and Council ensuring all new cars and vans registered in Europe will be zero-emission by 2035. As an intermediary step towards zero emissions, the new CO2 standards will also require average emissions of new cars to come down by 55% by 2030, and new vans by 50% by 2030. This agreement marks the first step in the adoption of the ‘Fit for 55' legislative proposals tabled by the Commission in July 2021, and demonstrates ahead of COP27 the EU's domestic implementation of its international climate commitments.
Executive Vice-President for the European Green Deal, Frans Timmermans, said: “The agreement sends a strong signal to industry and consumers: Europe is embracing the shift to zero-emission mobility. European carmakers are already proving they are ready to step up to the plate, with increasing and increasingly affordable electric cars coming to the market. The speed at which this change has happened over the past few years is remarkable. It is no wonder that this file is the first one in the entire Fit for 55 package where Member States and the European Parliament have come to a final deal.”
This clear signal to manufacturers and citizens will accelerate the production and sale of low- and zero-emission vehicles and put road transport on a firm path to climate neutrality by 2050. This new legislation will make the EU's transport system more sustainable, provide cleaner air for Europeans and marks an important step in delivering the European Green Deal. It clearly shows the commitment of the EU to reach its climate goals and shows that Russia's war of aggression in Ukraine is not slowing our clean energy transition but rather accelerating our work and making us progress faster to become the world's first climate neutral continent by 2050.
Next steps
Today's provisional agreement now requires formal adoption by the Parliament and the Council. Once this process is completed, the new legislation will be published in the Official Journal of the Union and enter into force.
Background
The revision of the CO2 emission standards for cars and vans is one of the ‘Fit for 55' proposals presented by the Commission in July 2021 to make the EU's climate, energy, land use, transport and taxation policies fit for reducing net greenhouse gas emissions by at least 55% by 2030, compared to 1990 levels.
Achieving these emission reductions in the next decade is crucial to Europe becoming the world's first climate neutral continent by 2050 and making the European Green Deal a reality. The legislative tools are set to deliver on the targets agreed in the European Climate Law and fundamentally transform our economy and society for a fair, green and prosperous future.
The way things are going I would say there is no way the United States government, NATO, or even the E.U. lasts until 2035. These people are high on their own supply of stupidity. :feelsjuice:

The way things are going I would say there is no way the United States government, NATO, or even the E.U. lasts until 2035. These people are high on their own supply of stupidity. :feelsjuice:
I can only hope, best case scenario is complete collapse and start of a new era
Holy shit man, I'm gonna overdose on noticing, they only want EV cars because the state can easily control those cars
And most EVs are shitty, there has been multiple cases where they erupted into flames

I can only hope, best case scenario is complete collapse and start of a new era
Holy shit man, I'm gonna overdose on noticing, they only want EV cars because the state can easily control those cars
And most EVs are shitty, there has been multiple cases where they erupted into flames
I doubt the western powers including my own nation lasts until the summer of 2025. Geopolitical and domestic national tensions are spiraling out of control everywhere.

It's funny really, batteries are not very environmentally friendly whatsoever in terms of production, in fact, they're a lot worse than oil fracking concerning the natural environment, and of course, the components to make batteries especially for vehicles is far more in global short supply than oil actually is. The more you know. :feelsjuice:

Somebody is hitting the ctrl-p button today. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
I doubt the western powers including my own nation lasts until the summer of 2025.
One can hope (OH MY GAD IM HOOOPING)
It's funny really, batteries are not very environmentally friendly whatsoever in terms of production, in fact, they're a lot worse than oil fracking concerning the natural environment, and of course, the components to make batteries especially for vehicles is far more in global short supply than oil actually is. The more you know. :feelsjuice:
Heh I was already aware of how sketchy lithium mining is :feelsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back