Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sick of Shitskins Here.

How do you know she even touches his dick? Many marriages are dead.
Because they are producing ugly mixxed mutts :lul:

Ok, nobody said they are winners either. The probability is a lot higher for whites. You should stop thinking in black and white nigger. The world is a quantum state not a binary one.
Conclusion- money is the main factor here.

Conclusion- money is the main factor here.
Woahhh fucking hell you unlocked the fucking secret of this faggot mammon worship Jew ass Canaanite society of blood sacrificing and bullshit. Yes it's all about the green nigga.

But good luck getting any as a real incel. If you can make money enough to betabux, you either started off privileged and shouldn't have even become an incel on the first place, or you aren't incels because society favoured you to give you wealth. That is why, even though I think I am not that dumb, I will never make money and therefore never be able to betabux. I am a real incel, I pass the ugly threshold and the autistic threshold, and got many mental problems and have a shitty body. And I have no money and my parents didn't have any either.

Women love niggers in Finland
full

but u do agree that an average white guy has universally better odds than an average ethnic right

I make ONE thread about how immigration is negatively affecting my life, and get shit one: Meanwhile, we see tons of threads daily about how how "muh JBW is law" "all whites r fakecels" and other bullshit like that
Me too

They havw croat names but weird last names
They sound bosnian
Really? Interesting

ever since I saw a meme many years back, your guys region has always interested me.

How many examples of that have u actually seen lmao?
Theres a lottt of threads here about just be ethnic. Russian girls marrying poor indian dalits is pure just be ethnic

Theres a lottt of threads here about just be ethnic. Russian girls marrying poor indian dalits is pure just be ethnic
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Slavwhores are the scum of the Earth like all modERn White women

Lott of thread in your ass faggot,.are you a retard. In reality no Indian married a white woman unless it's multimiilnaire betabux idiot

Really? Interesting

ever since I saw a meme many years back, your guys region has always interested me.
Nothing good here most normies and chads are thugmaxxERs. Foids obsses ovER them. If u dont drink smoke or do drugs youll be an outcast

Lott of thread in your ass faggot,.are you a retard. In reality no Indian married a white woman unless it's multimiilnaire betabux idiot
Cope. There was a thread a couple weeks ago

Nothing good here most normies and chads are thugmaxxERs. Foids obsses ovER them. If u dont drink smoke or do drugs youll be an outcast
Sounds like America jfl

Sounds like America jfl
Same shit everywhere. Chads are low iq and physically well , they thugmaxx/sports, normies too while most high iq guys are uggos like me

Slavwhores are the scum of the Earth like all modERn White women
Eh at least you white guys have Asian and Latina women all for yourself

Fuckin hell 1 thread on this tranny website this totally proves that every Indian ever can get a Slavic wife woaaahhh nice science dood

Fucking hell 1 thread no way this is groundbreaking scientific facts you're just absolutely destroying me in this argument bro

As a shitskin myself, I am so fucking sick of immigrants

Fuckin hell 1 thread on this tranny website this totally proves that every Indian ever can get a Slavic wife woaaahhh nice science dood
Other Brutal threads

Fucking hell 1 thread no way this is groundbreaking scientific facts you're just absolutely destroying me in this argument bro
Look at the stats in russia darkstardown posted

Look at the stats in russia darkstardown posted
Stfu fag. I am Indian and I know 50000 Indians. I am my own statistics fag. And my stat disagreed with URS

I too am genuinely thinking of leaving because of @Uggo Mongo's antics. I thought he was a based SFcel but he's turned out to be a low T jestermaxxing coward who betrayed the blackpill and racepill to put his weight in favor of insufferable retards like anandkonda.

I too am genuinely thinking of leaving because of @Uggo Mongo's antics. I thought he was a based SFcel but he's turned out to be a low T jestermaxxing coward who betrayed the blackpill and racepill to put his weight in favor of insufferable retards like anandkonda.
howrude-fullhouse.gif

KYS and stop complaining about negros. Negros are dominating your homeland because of weak men like you.
Dry your tears, pussy. I can't just ban anandkonda because he hurt your feelings. No other mod would support that. Entitled moron.

Dry your tears, pussy. I can't just ban anandkonda because he hurt your feelings. No other mod would support that. Entitled moron.
Pure projection from you calling me pussy when we have multiple guys who want him banned for his repeated trolling, derailing of threads, and denial of blackpill and yet you are too weak and low T to put your put down. You and your people deserve to live under the boot of the vengeful negro.

What pisses me off, is I never invalidated their issues, yet they're doing the same to mine.
ignore these faggots, i get called a curry over trashing on islam as a native saudi by a butthurt loser

(some attention seeking whore who knows himself, if you see this i aint gon even look at you and dont come at my dms or profile again lurking and threatening cuz ik your a highschooler from riyadh who would willingly let muhammad rape your 9 year old sis now fuck off)

it gets boring real quick, beside that this forum would have never come forth if not for white people's struggles that gave birth to this place with the gift of it being an outlet for freedom of speech and expression of ideas (wont be blocked by cRingeEDDITORS either thank god)

jbw used to be true but its starting to die out and even then its white chad (even here in saudi and the gulf its chad, BUT RICH CHAD at that, who got his pocket lined up cuz our hoes got no morals, they only think about your bank account)

but for a reminder: INCELDOM IS A UNIVERSAL ISSUE REGARDLESS OF RACE imo

Last edited:
Pure projection from you calling me pussy when we have multiple guys who want him banned for his repeated trolling, derailing of threads, and denial of blackpill and yet you are too weak and low T to put your put down. You and your people deserve to live under the boot of the vengeful negro.
@anandkonda help! This Northie is harassing me with his Bengali pish-posh. He needs a Tamil verbal beatdown!

@anandkonda help! This Northie is harassing me with his Bengali pish-posh. He needs a Tamil verbal beatdown!
Doesn't it feel humiliating that you and your people are scared of negros, spics, and even your own women? :lul: :lul: :lul: :horror: :horror: :horror:

I hate shitskins and immigration but for some reason I have nothing against them on this platform.

Seeing them suffer from inceldom makes me feel more connected and empathetic toward them.

I make ONE thread about how immigration is negatively affecting my life, and get shit one: Meanwhile, we see tons of threads daily about how how "muh JBW is law" "all whites r fakecels" and other bullshit like that

Crying = losing

Doesn't it feel humiliating that you and your people are scared of negros, spics, and even your own women? :lul: :lul: :lul: :horror: :horror: :horror:
What do you think, @DarkStarDown ? I think it's pure projection and what he really means is that he himself is scared of Tamil BVLLS like @anandkonda ! Anandkonda has been shoving him in his figurative locker all up and down this forum, to the point where he begs for poor Anandkonda to be banned just because his feelings were hurt, then turns on his old pals and throws childish tantrums just because he didn't get his way. For shame. :what:

What do you think, @DarkStarDown ? I think it's pure projection and what he really means is that he himself is scared of Tamil BVLLS like @anandkonda ! Anandkonda has been shoving him in his figurative locker all up and down this forum, to the point where he begs for poor Anandkonda to be banned just because his feelings were hurt, then turns on his old pals and throws childish tantrums just because he didn't get his way. For shame. :what:
If I ever take ownership of this forum, there will no place for you. :owo::owo:

I too am genuinely thinking of leaving because of @Uggo Mongo's antics.
DO IT. Plz one less self-hating defeatist cuck here. Would be happy to be the reason for your departure
he's turned out to be a low T jestermaxxing coward
Projection, you suck off every race
who betrayed the blackpill and racepill
What you are isn't "racepill", it is more like cuck pilled, or even sissy pilled
Pure projection from you calling me pussy when we have multiple guys who want him banned for his repeated trolling, derailing of threads,
Literally 5 people
and denial of blackpill
Not wanting total extermination of curries = denial of blackpill. Ok cuckhold
You and your people deserve to live under the boot of the vengeful negro.
Are you a nigger cuck tranny as well?
Done.

DO IT. Plz one less self-hating defeatist cuck here. Would be happy to be the reason for your departure

Projection, you suck off every race

What you are isn't "racepill", it is more like cuck pilled, or even sissy pilled

Literally 5 people

Not wanting total extermination of curries = denial of blackpill. Ok cuckhold

Are you a nigger cuck tranny as well?

Done.
dnr

I think it's pure projection and what he really means is that he himself is scared of Tamil BVLLS like @anandkonda !
I am not a Tamil, just a inferior Telugu. I wish I was born a Tamil :cryfeels:

Like a typical rice or curry will call you fakecel/volcel just because you have white skin with average height, they don't understand that it doesn't work in white majority regions.

what u say brah lad? Buv me nd me mates yee me and me g's gon shank you up for talkijg shite like this mate lad bruv. Dont folly dolly polly with us or youll get shanked lad innit

in gta
:feelshaha:

jakov