Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sick of Shitskins Here.

is it my idea or have race wars increased by like 80%? Its always shit skins causing them as well

ethnics are slayers they rape foids in Germany and Europe JBW is a cope only face height and NT matter lol. I only say shit about race ironically because there’s nothing else that entertaining on .is

I remember that one photo of chuds of different races all arguing or something that perfectly describes .is jfl but I. Can’t find it

We should really stop fighting amongst ourselves.

ethnics are slayers they rape foids in Germany and Europe JBW is a cope only face height and NT matter lol. I only say shit about race ironically because there’s nothing else that entertaining on .is

I remember that one photo of chuds of different races all arguing or something that perfectly describes .is jfl but I. Can’t find it

is it my idea or have race wars increased by like 80%? Its always shit skins causing them as well
the increase to 80% was caused singlehandedly by @anandkonda

I made a thread, about how Immigration was affecting my QOL, and this happend:

Yet it's ok for all non-Whites here to cry about "muh JBW" even if they're not a group majorly impacted by it, such as rices.
that guy is a 6'1 7/8 in the face fakecel larper hes not even incel

I am sick of white people
so you can hate us, but the second we start talking about your people, everybody closes in on us
fuck this gay jewish double standard
we're just expected to take it

I hate shitskins and immigration but for some reason I have nothing against them on this platform.

Seeing them suffer from inceldom makes me feel more connected and empathetic toward them.
same

Sorry white saar, we will release a tutorial on how to get hot white girls as a whitecel on our UTOOB channel PajeetTeaches

Btw, why is it impossible to find a tech tutorial that isn't made by an indian anymore ?

Yeah no shit, and he talks like a Zoomer also
This post of his made me laugh :lul:

Stare at each of their faces carefully because some day someone that looks like this is going to rape your mother, sister. Break into your house and kill your family. Look at all of them carefully pigskin. Someday they will have their dark ethnic hands on your frail incel body and tear you apart in thr name of Allah.

View attachment 1175139View attachment 1175140

Remove raheet

It's not just you. For lack of a better term, ethnics are tetchy. The only race retarded enough to believe in racial harmony are the whites, ethnic unrest is directly caused by their waning power base.

This post of his made me laugh :lul:
Homoerotic fantasies
Ask OP if he has the balls to meet me irl and call me a shitskin and say all the things that he did in this thread to my face looking me in the eye. I have been in many fights but my hands are itching to put an sfcel in his place.

My discord @james_voorhees12 . I'll be travelling to the US in September. My house is in Lithonia. Close to the city of Atlanta. Dm me. I'll be waiting for you.

It's not just you. For lack of a better term, ethnics are tetchy. The only race retarded enough to believe in racial harmony are the whites, ethnic unrest is directly caused by their waning power base.
Whites caused race wars by invading countries and stealing ethnic foids

Ask OP if he has the balls to meet me irl and call me a shitskin and say all the things that he did in this thread to my face looking me in the eye. I have been in many fights but my hands are itching to put an sfcel in his place.

My discord @james_voorhees12 . I'll be travelling to the US in September. My house is in Lithonia. Close to the city of Atlanta. Dm me. I'll be waiting for you.
So you've just proven everyone here's theories about you:
-You're a normie, as indicated by your writing, bragging, and bluepilled thread you made
-The fact you said you're "itching to put an SFcel in his place" indicates some guy you've never met online lives rent-free in your head, just for his race & views
-This behavior mirrors normieniggers heavily.
-Good job on self-doxxing

I make ONE thread about how immigration is negatively affecting my life, and get shit one: Meanwhile, we see tons of threads daily about how how "muh JBW is law" "all whites r fakecels" and other bullshit like that

-You're a normie, as indicated by your writing, bragging, and bluepilled thread you made
-The fact you said you're "itching to put an SFcel in his place" indicates some guy you've never met online lives rent-free in your head, just for his race & views
It is you who started this shit. I am just here to have a civilized conversation without any censorship but it's you fuckers who are constantly targeting ethnics . I even agreed on some of the things you said about ethnics earlier but you aren't based. Ypu are just a racist turd. You can get away with such hate speech and can only say these things behind a computer screen I hope you realize that.

Whites caused race wars by invading countries and stealing ethnic foids
Race wars were already present, just like they are now. Stealing ethnic foids is overrated, but I actually agree with you that poaching other races (whatever race is doing it, Tyrone slays remember?) is despicable. Of course, it wouldn't even be possible if it weren't for female nature.

Oh look at that, back to the real fundamental problem. Race copers btfo.

Race wars were already present, just like they are now. Stealing ethnic foids is overrated, but I actually agree with you that poaching other races (whatever race is doing it, Tyrone slays remember?) is despicable. Of course, it wouldn't even be possible if it weren't for female nature.

Oh look at that, back to the real fundamental problem. Race copers btfo.
exactly, the issue's been always women and NOT race damn it

It is you who started this shit. I am just here to have a civilized conversation without any censorship but it's you fuckers who are constantly targeting ethnics . I even agreed on some of the things you said about ethnics earlier but you aren't based. Ypu are just a racist turd. You can get away with such hate speech and can only say these things behind a computer screen I hope you realize that.
ethnics are the ones targeting whites with their constant bullshit of "JBW!!" and "whites can't be incels" :feelsseriously:

It is you who started this shit.
You started it last night, dumbass.
I am just here to have a civilized conversation without any censorship
As was I, yet I get the same behavior from you as I do from normshits irl.
but it's you fuckers who are constantly targeting ethnics .
You guys make tons of JBW threads, say shit about how it's good shitskins are dragging down white countries, which affects our lives.
Ypu are just a racist turd. You can get away with such hate speech and can only say these things behind a computer screen I hope you realize that.
You sound like a Redditor, 100%.

Indians and Chinese marry Polish and Russian foids and then they tell slavcels that they are fakecels because of their skin color.
Poor and ugly Slavic men are lowest of the low on sexual success scale.

@wereq @lazy_gamer_423 @Pajeetsingh @anandkonda @Confessor @Biowaste Removal @Adolf Hitler @Pancakecel @TBIcel @EngelCallDell19 @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @turbocuckcel_7000 @AsiaCel @THE TRUE DIGLET @NiggerSlayer @Fatass3000 @Pixycel @weaselbomber @based_meme @nice_try @Azaylias @Mortis @Grim_Reaper @comradespiderman29 @CruxGammata @RealSchizo @WorthlessSlavicShit @ItsovERfucks @edgelordcel

Someone will shoot you mang. :feelstrash::feelstrash:

You guys make tons of JBW threads, say shit about how it's good shitskins are dragging down white countries, which affects our lives.
White society means foid empowerment, it's gigacope to deny that. Not other group EVER was ruled by queens like whites. No other group to this day has the same admiration for women as white society, based around their consumer habits that help make profits for some jew. Northwestern Europeans probably are peak humanity, but empowering holes means legitimizing their nurturing instinct where every sob story like the downtrodden faggot becomes a societal project, making downfall inevitable.

@wereq @lazy_gamer_423 @Pajeetsingh @anandkonda @Confessor @Biowaste Removal @Adolf Hitler @Pancakecel @TBIcel @EngelCallDell19 @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @turbocuckcel_7000 @AsiaCel @THE TRUE DIGLET @NiggerSlayer @Fatass3000 @Pixycel @weaselbomber @based_meme @nice_try @Azaylias @Mortis @Grim_Reaper @comradespiderman29 @CruxGammata @RealSchizo @WorthlessSlavicShit @ItsovERfucks @edgelordcel
He is 6'1, top 1 percentile height + 7/10 face in top university of India :feelsseriously:

Fakecel af

I earned two followers after OP tagged all these niggas in this post btw.

ethnics are the ones targeting whites with their constant bullshit of "JBW!!" and "whites can't be incels" :feelsseriously:
jbw isnt even true which is worse, if anything its more of a jb chad nigger cuz thats highly promoted unlike any other (at least the media is trying gotta give it to em)

I earned two followers after OP tagged all these niggas in this post btw.
didnt gain one, and idc tbf cuz im an ethnic and a bunch of times we are our own worst enemies (gulf)

didnt gain one, and idc tbf cuz im an ethnic and a bunch of times we are our own worst enemies (gulf)
I hate other ethnics too but guys like OP are my existential enemies.

White society means foid empowerment, it's gigacope to deny that. Not other group EVER was ruled by queens like whites. No other group to this day has the same admiration for women as white society, based around their consumer habits that help make profits for some jew. Northwestern Europeans probably are peak humanity, but empowering holes means legitimizing their nurturing instinct where every sob story like the downtrodden faggot becomes a societal project, making downfall inevitable.
Well...

I make ONE thread about how
Literally your entire character since the day you joined has been racism and save Jewrope, I haven't seen ONE post of you that ISN'T white supremacy and anti-nonwhite

I hate other ethnics too but guys like OP are my existential enemies.
i just got a retarded saudi (mind you im saudi too) starting to threaten me and shit cuz i trash talk his dumbass prophet, bro is still salty over it and even thinks im a indian immigrant whos secretly hindu or something:feelskek:, cant stand the idea of someone breaking out of the delusion that our goverment get a lot of yearly monthly and even weekly monetary gain from