Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sick of Shitskins Here.

Brahmins are the extremely richest, powerful, privilege in the entire India
There aren't even 3 brahmin MLAs and MPs in Telugu states :feelsseriously: . Only in your head
Ok, I believe in your fake story and lie and assume that you are the exception, but in reality Brahmins are the extremely richest group and they acquire the wealth by the land grants and grabbing the resources of lower caste common folks
Maybe in North India. South India passed various land ceiling acts

There aren't even 3 brahmin MLAs and MPs in Telugu states :feelsseriously: . Only in your head
I m not taking of your state, I m taking of entire India

Maybe in North India. South India passed various land ceiling acts
Many TamBrams are highly casteist towards native Dravidians, all the generational wealth acquired by TamBrams are by leeching off from the lower caste folks

Many TamBrams are highly casteist towards native Dravidians, all the generational wealth acquired by TamBrams are by leeching off from the lower caste folks
I am not a Tamil though :feelswhat:

But you support and dickride Tamils
What's the relevance of that to this?
Lower caste cares, they are leeched off by the Brahmins
Stop thinking and using Marxist tactics on me. What you are doing is generalizing textbook narratives on to a diverse community, not even considering the local circumstances and history.

So what you are saying is that because somewhere else Brahmins supposedly stole lower caste, that means Brahmins In Andhra should be rich, we can't have struggles even though that didn't happen in Andhra itself :lul:

we can't have struggles even though that didn't happen in Andhra itself :lul:
Ok good victim blaming, voicing for the genuine rights of LC means you are Marxist, anti Brahmins. Just Radical Islamist say you are Islamophobhic just because to critize the Islam

Ok good victim blaming, voicing for the genuine rights of LC means you are Marxist, anti Brahmins. Just Radical Islamist say you are Islamophobhic just because to critize the Islam
You haven't address this points of mine.
even though that didn't happen in Andhra itself :lul:
How would Brahmins supposed ills in other places, affect Andhra situation, when these thing didn't happen in Andhra itself?

There are 3 races: The Chads, The Average Joes, and the Subhumans.

This is the one true measurement of the universe. Any who deny it is gay.

You haven't address this points of mine.

How would Brahmins supposed ills in other places, affect Andhra situation, when these thing didn't happen in Andhra itself?
Andra Brahmins also oppressed Lower caste

Andra Brahmins also oppressed Lower caste
Source = :feelstastyman:

PV Narasimha Rao Andhra Brahmin, passed many land ceiling acts. Okay Marxist fuck off to reddit.

We brutally get mogged in everything by Kamma, Reddys, Kapus, Velamas. On top of that salts is rubbed into our wounds, scapegoated for all the evil in society

Last edited:
And in a strange turn of events, anandkonda wasn’t the one to intiate it :forcedsmile:
I wish Brahmins had the prosperity these Marxist supposedly claim we have. "Lowest" castes would mogg us

@OfficERcel
Jbwbeliever (won't @ because he is an active user)
wow, didnt know im that hated tbh. i guess even when i post statistic it still isnt real to u.