Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JBB in Poland. It's over for PoLACKs

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
[UWSL]Simon Mol (6 November 1973 – 10 October 2008) was the pen name of Simon Moleke Njie, a Cameroon-born journalist, writer and anti-racist political activist. In 1999 he sought political asylum in Poland; it was granted in 2000, and he moved to Warsaw, where he became a well-known[/UWSL] anti-racist campaigner and spreader of the HIV virus.

In Poland, Mol was accused of knowingly spreading the HIV virus and was charged in the cases of eleven women and remanded in custody. However, Mol's trial was suspended due to his severe illness.

Simon Mol has slept with over 300 Polish girls and infected over 40 of them with HIV - Many of them were activists in Poland’s human rights and antifa.

Simon picked up many of his women from the “Warsaw Salon” - an artistic, liberal circle. In his writing Simon described these girls as ‘white mice’ - “sensitive, and adoring women who believed they were doing their duty towards political correctness by helping the poor refugee.

Images

Images 21

Images 22

Lifefuel for @BlkPillPres :feelsdevil: suifuel for @To koniec :feelsrope:

All average looking ethnics should EEmaxx and breed with as many Slavic girls as possible :feelsahh::feelsgah:

cherrypicking jbb is law nowhere

Cope more.

What's there to cherry pick here? That guy was your average nigger. He wasn't even rich.
how am I coping I am half black so this should be life fuel for me but I know that this shit doesn't work I have tried with myself and pictures of black friends in ukraine and we both got nothing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ITS CHERRY-PICKING, JBB DOESN'T EXIST,THEY ARE JUST VIRTUE SIGNALIGN:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Based black man, infecting liberal retards with HIV

how am I coping I am half black so this should be life fuel for me but I know that this shit doesn't work I have tried with myself and pictures of black friends in ukraine and we both got nothing
Do you mog him? Ofcourse being sub3 won't get you anything anywhere but if an average black like Mol can slay then it's lifefuel for normie blacks.
@WØLF forget about SEA go to EE

Heard of it. It's over for us, Polcels. Women here are stupid af ngl

@To koniec

Lifefuel for ethnics considering he's got a small frame, average height and his face is nothing to write home about.
He probably had to approach thousands of girls for the 300 to sleep with him and I'm sure most of the girls were nothing special lookswise. Playing the numbers game is unironically real

There was another Indian PUA who's name was 'Deepak Wayne' (who was black passing) who did the same thing. He approached hundreds of girls in Slavic countries and Scandinavian countries and his YouTube comment section was full of hate and death threats from seething cumskins :feelskek:

no stop with the bbcpills I can't take any more :feelsohgod: @BummerDrummer stop them please :cryfeels:

Do you mog him? Ofcourse being sub3 won't get you anything anywhere but if an average black like Mol can slay then it's lifefuel for normie blacks.
@WØLF forget about SEA go to EE
I am really shit at rating so I don't know I heightmog him for sure but face idk

this used to be a talking point for based racists, now it's making a comeback as ethnicope, i wouldn't go 'we wuz kangz' over a globohomo nigger with aids myself JFL

also one thing about this story that always stood out to me is the extremely high rate of AIDS infection, if that rate is actually true then either the liberal cunts were giving him their assholes, or letting him bite them like a wild animal or some shit, because the normal heterosexual transmission rate isn't that high and a very high rate is more typical of violent or homosexual behavior

tbh whitebros, like this story shows the mid 2000s were already a dark and cold shithole, no point in coping about the recent past, you need to go pre-1945 up in this bitch NGL

I wish I were a black guy fucking white foids all the time. :incel:

BLACKpilled again

Heard of it. It's over for us, Polcels. Women here are stupid af ngl

@To koniec
all these foids would fuck anyone but a local racematched guy tbh. it's revolting. back in the days these whores were stoned for fucking the enemy now they are encouraged to fuck "exotic" foreign men. time to ldar some more I guess

Deepak Wayne
I know him. He looks like utter dogshit in the face. Tall height tho and he Slayed in EE. Man ngl, I'm starting to believe in EEmaxxing.

Nevermind, I just realized this was in the early 2000s which is way, way before social media and online dating flourished. If he tried this today, he probably would've scored way less than 300 tbh.

BLM means "I love BBC".

Black cocks matter :feelsYall:

all these foids would fuck anyone but a local racematched guy tbh. it's revolting. back in the days these whores were stoned for fucking the enemy now they are encouraged to fuck "exotic" foreign men. time to ldar some more I guess
FB4661FA 885E 49F5 A0B8 9B6152CB7573

[UWSL]Simon Mol (6 November 1973 – 10 October 2008) was the pen name of Simon Moleke Njie, a Cameroon-born journalist, writer and anti-racist political activist. In 1999 he sought political asylum in Poland; it was granted in 2000, and he moved to Warsaw, where he became a well-known[/UWSL] anti-racist campaigner and spreader of the HIV virus.

In Poland, Mol was accused of knowingly spreading the HIV virus and was charged in the cases of eleven women and remanded in custody. However, Mol's trial was suspended due to his severe illness.

Simon Mol has slept with over 300 Polish girls and infected over 40 of them with HIV - Many of them were activists in Poland’s human rights and antifa.

Simon picked up many of his women from the “Warsaw Salon” - an artistic, liberal circle. In his writing Simon described these girls as ‘white mice’ - “sensitive, and adoring women who believed they were doing their duty towards political correctness by helping the poor refugee.

View attachment 444848

View attachment 444849
View attachment 444850

View attachment 444851

Lifefuel for @BlkPillPres :feelsdevil: suifuel for @To koniec :feelsrope:

All average looking ethnics should EEmaxx and breed with as many Slavic girls as possible :feelsahh::feelsgah:
Reported for cherry picking.

Generally if you have a standard face like me in Poland (potato round face, no beard) average earning, not owning your own apartament you are screwed :feelsrope:

Yeah polish women are whores indeed but that score of 300 holes seems unrealistic in 6 months period
Lifefuel for ethnics considering he's got a small frame, average height and his face is nothing to write home about.
He probably had to approach thousands of girls for the 300 to sleep with him and I'm sure most of the girls were nothing special lookswise. Playing the numbers game is unironically real

There was another Indian PUA who's name was 'Deepak Wayne' (who was black passing) who did the same thing. He approached hundreds of girls in Slavic countries and Scandinavian countries and his YouTube comment section was full of hate and death threats from seething cumskins :feelskek:
slavs aren't white to first mention so dunno about it or at least white in anglo saxon meaning

@Aadi seems to obsessed with ous he seems to have slavic/vodka fever

@SocialzERo
@SryMyEnglish

@Aadi seems to obsessed with ous he seems to have slavic/vodka fever
:feelsahh::feelsahh:
Not really I have female fever but i feel like Slav girls are the easiest white girls for someone like me thats it

:feelsahh::feelsahh:
Not really I have female fever but i feel like Slav girls are the easiest white girls for someone like me thats it
so you have whte fever i guess even if you are right, slavic girls are easiest for ethnic 'white' women to score hardest are WASPy stacies

Be black, enter liberal circles, profit

so you have whte fever i guess
No man. I'd date curry 7/10 over Slavic 5/10 anyday.
It's just that finding 7/10 curry girl is rare as fuck so I cope with EE. I don't even think I'm going to EE anyways:feelsrope: Atleast I can cope :feelscomfy:

at one day he fucked 1.7 foids, that`s much bigger that me on whole life

poland COULD'VE been possibly the most (current) based country; developed enough to live comfortably, more traditional than the west (not hard to do), hates gays, but they worship their women. If women were put in their proper place in poland, it would be the closest thing to the perfect modern day country, and probably more western-like in it's living conditions/development.

Nevermind, I just realized this was in the early 2000s which is way, way before social media and online dating flourished. If he tried this today, he probably would've scored way less than 300 tbh.
That makes more sense

if we can know personal information about these 300 prostitutes, their family and educational background, career etc

Lifefuel for blackcels.

Attachments

• 1620896109504.webm
    2.9 MB
Based as fuck.

blackcels debunked, niggas can fuck white women that go to art schools.

i was 6 years in art school interested how many whores would suck and fuck a bbc
All of them.

They fuck them in private and don't talk about it because it's taboo. They won't tell an incel like you about their secret sex adventures lol.

All of them.

They fuck them in private and don't talk about it because it's taboo. They won't tell an incel like you about their secret sex adventures lol.
yes cause you aren't incel
curries are disease of this forum