Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sick of Shitskins Here.

But many brocels here claim it's NT pill is real
Being neurodivergent is indeed brutal, but the main cause of inceldom is women finding 80% of men ugly, portraying autism as the cause of inceldom makes incels look like exactly what anti-incels describe us: timid antisocial psychos with nothing wrong with their looks, and nothing wrong with women and society

Being neurodivergent is indeed brutal, but the main cause of inceldom is women finding 80% of men ugly, portraying autism as the cause of inceldom makes incels look like exactly what anti-incels describe us: timid antisocial psychos with nothing wrong with their looks, and nothing wrong with women and society
@Blackpill Monk @Ron.Belgrade @DarkStarDown thots?

i know shitloads of mtn men who get pussy

the thing they all have in common?

they are all NT

I can't take it. My dream of a Tamil wife and children... all of it taken away because of 15 cm leg bone difference :cryfeels:
How tall are your parents?

How tall are your parents?
My mom's 5'2 and my father's about my height. And father family was dirt poor until my father got educated and money maxxed. Must have been because of that

My mom's 5'2 and my father's about my height. And father family was dirt poor until my father got educated and money maxxed. Must have been because of that
Never began for you.

I can't take it. My dream of a Tamil wife and children... all of it taken away because of 15 cm leg bone difference :cryfeels:
Doesn't Tamils have darker skin? Is it true that Tamils in Sri Lanka have a different accent than mainland Tamils and they actually consider themselves more pure than mainlanders?

Doesn't Tamils have darker skin? Is it true that Tamils in Sri Lanka have a different accent than mainland Tamils and they actually consider themselves more pure than mainlanders?
Yes

See i'm learning something new everyday when it comes to Curryland. I would never wanna go to India yet i'm a little fascinated about the country.

JBB has far more evidence & truth to it.

Never began for you.
That’s why I am envious of you Tamils. You are taller, Higher T, bigger frame, sharper jaws, higher IQ, more educated, richer. You are moggers in everything :cryfeels:

That’s why I am envious of you Tamils. You are taller, Higher T, bigger frame, sharper jaws, higher IQ, more educated, richer. You are moggers in everything :cryfeels:
Be honest with me, did your oneitis cuck you with a tallfag Tamil? I know your true opinion about them.
Really? Telugus and Tamils are the worst in this shit. They always create such nuisance in these fan events. Worse than animal behavior.

Noticed how @Chudpreet hasn't commented on this? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Proved my point

Be honest with me, did your oneitis cuck you with a tallfag Tamil? I know your true opinion about them.
Yeah that's also true. Telugus and Tamils behave like subhumans in ONLY fan events. We have highest rates of loneliness and depression, could be the reason

Also can stop projecting your cuckoldry on to me? :feelsseriously:

Also can stop projecting your cuckoldry on to me? :feelsseriously:
What cuckokdry nigga? You're the one constantly talking about Tamil fags fucking Telugu foids.

What cuckokdry nigga? You're the one constantly talking about Tamil fags fucking Telugu foids.
It's true. Height pill is the most brutal. We are the shortest in South India :cryfeels:

The war still burns I see

just read the constant white worshipping posts on here from an unbiased perspective. only then you will change your mind. and worst of all most of these white worshipping posts arent even written by whitecels! but from curries. so imagine that

Ok, nobody said they are winners either. The probability is a lot higher for whites. You should stop thinking in black and white nigger. The world is a quantum state not a binary one.
fucking real man. Yall niggas need to learn about the growth and fixed mindset.

In college I see extremely ugly guys, low tier normie guys having great social life, friends circle, female friends and having gf because they are NTmaxx. Apart from the looks, Neurodivergent is the extremely important factor for the causes of inceldom

Brvtal

Absolutely false, how Brahmins are dirt poor

In college I see extremely ugly guys, low tier normie guys having great social life, friends circle, female friends and having gf because they are NTmaxx. Apart from the looks, Neurodivergent is the extremely important factor for the causes of inceldom
Exactly, aren't incels more likely to be autistic or something according to studies? Being Non-NT must also be a factor
Absolutely false, how Brahmins are dirt poor
Bruh :feelsseriously: That's like asking how a Muslim is not a terrorist

Last edited:
Exactly, aren't incels more likely to be autistic or something according to studies? Being Non-NT must also be a factor

Bruh :feelsseriously: That's like asking how a Muslim is not a terrorist
Brahmins are never poor, they got land grants from every ruler, even from Muslim rulers, getting privileged support from everywhere, how can they be poor

Brahmins are never poor, they got land grants from every ruler, even from Muslim rulers, getting privileged support from everywhere, how can they be poor
Didn't happen with Telangana nizam first of all. Even with that, ask your parents how much shitty economy was in 1970s

Didn't happen with Telangana nizam first of all. Even with that, ask your parents how much shitty economy was in 1970s
Anyways Brahmins are never poor

Whatever. NT pill is also bullshit then. Let's deny others experiences and struggles.
Brahmins are the extremely rich and privilege, they never experience struggle or hardship, your are putting your fake story to gain sympathy and attention

Brahmins are the extremely rich and privilege, they never experience struggle or hardship, your are putting your fake story to gain sympathy and attention
Ok mulla :feelsseriously:

I say the same thing to you
Why are running away from truth, why you are doing the false victim narrative. Brahmins are always richest, they never faced poverty

Why are running away from truth, why you are doing the false victim narrative. Brahmins are always richest, they never faced poverty
This is equal to saying whites can't be incel 'cause JBW.

@DarkStarDown the thread just devolved into a curry caste war :lul::lul::lul:

This is equal to saying whites can't be incel 'cause JBW.
So you are denying the privilege of Brahmins, every Ruling Kingdom favours Brahmins, giving them land grants, giving them special privilege, Brahmins are getting the generational wealth by the excessive land grants, gift from the kings, since from the dawn of beginning. Kings take the lands the poor lower caste people and give it to you Brahmins, despite all these privilege, you are crying, doing false victim narrative of poverty. It just like Radical Islamist pointing out why everyone is Islamophobhic, hates Islam, despite Islam teaches hatred towards non-Muslims

So you are denying the privilege of Brahmins, every Ruling Kingdom favours Brahmins, giving them land grants, giving them special privilege, Brahmins are getting the generational wealth by the excessive land grants, gift from the kings, since from the dawn of beginning. Kings take the lands the poor lower caste people and give it to you Brahmins, despite all these privilege, you are crying, doing false victim narrative of poverty. It just like Radical Islamist pointing out why everyone is Islamophobhic, hates Islam, despite Islam teaches hatred towards non-Muslims
It must have been true in other states during the British time, but my father's family was poor. Either believe it or not. I am tiered of this shit

Wtf is your problem? Brahmins aren't even the 4th richest community in Andhra, we are irrelevant in politics and industries.

Brahmins aren't even the 4th richest community in Andhra, we are irrelevant in politics and industries.
Brahmins are the extremely richest, powerful, privilege in the entire India

It must have been true in other states during the British time, but my father's family was poor. Either believe it or not. I am tiered of this shit
Ok, I believe in your fake story and lie and assume that you are the exception, but in reality Brahmins are the extremely richest group and they acquire the wealth by the land grants and grabbing the resources of lower caste common folks