Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am not racist but I think the average ethnic doesn't have any positive quality at all

C

Confessor

Banned
-
The average ethnic is a sycophantic, weak, stupid, vicious and desperate cockroach. To call these lump of faeces on two feet human is an affront to Homo Sapiens worldwide. The average ethnic has no goals or beside eating, chimping around with his fellow ethnics and thinking about how to get white pussy. Regarding the last thing the average ethnic deep inside him is deeply aware of just how inferior, subhuman and insectlike he is compared to the average white male and that his ancestors were pathetic monkeys compared to ancestors of white people. Unable to cope with his inherent inferiority he developes a sycophantic, anxious and ever grasping personality. He constantly blathers about how whites are responsible for his shithole countries and how much suffering white men have inflicted on his people while simultaneously deriding white men as weak betas who can't control their women. He jacks off to white women but fails them in approaching irl(this point excludes blacks) and then complains about eurocentric beauty standards and media representation like a foid. The ethnic will attack whites from every angle and every way he can in hopes of making even a single white person harm since his inferiority complex towards them is eating him from his insides. He cannot cope with the fact that men like him couldn't accomplish jackshit in this world.

I have only met very few ethnics with self pride, dignity and goodwill(these were mostly Chadpreets) but yeah the vast majority of the Global South needs to be eradicated.

All of this applies to my own race curries too btw.

@wereq @Chudpreet

so ? negroes and asians do same not only brownoids

with attacking whites at every ocassion ( asians do this sligthly less tbf )

All ethnics are subhuman in their own unique way.
I'm not disagreeing with you, 10 years ago or even 7 i didn't understand racism cause i'm sometimes slighly empathetic but internet realized that eveyrone thinks they are better than others

The average ethnic has no goals or beside eating, chimping around with his fellow ethnics and thinking about how to get white pussy.
Subsistence living. :feelsbadman:

I've developed the habit of sanitizing my hands after I touch (or sometimes even walking past) an ethnic...I shouldn't say human being, moreso creature. Perpetually dirty things, they are. They disgust me to my core. Nothing of value is introduced by ethnics to society, especially Jews.

The only way ethnics can live happy lives is going from womb to tomb without knowing whites exist
And even then ethnics will complain about other ethnics

dont worry about being racist race is not a social construct

I've developed the habit of sanitizing my hands after I touch (or sometimes even walking past) an ethnic...I shouldn't say human being, moreso creature. Perpetually dirty things, they are. They disgust me to my core. Nothing of value is introduced by ethnics to society, especially Jews.
Same, I've done this my whole life

I try not to even breathe much around them because of their stench. Especially blacks, their stench makes your nose actually burn to the point it's painful

The average ethnic is a sycophantic, weak, stupid, vicious and desperate cockroach. To call these lump of faeces on two feet human is an affront to Homo Sapiens worldwide. The average ethnic has no goals or beside eating, chimping around with his fellow ethnics and thinking about how to get white pussy. Regarding the last thing the average ethnic deep inside him is deeply aware of just how inferior, subhuman and insectlike he is compared to the average white male and that his ancestors were pathetic monkeys compared to ancestors of white people. Unable to cope with his inherent inferiority he developes a sycophantic, anxious and ever grasping personality. He constantly blathers about how whites are responsible for his shithole countries and how much suffering white men have inflicted on his people while simultaneously deriding white men as weak betas who can't control their women. He jacks off to white women but fails them in approaching irl(this point excludes blacks) and then complains about eurocentric beauty standards and media representation like a foid. The ethnic will attack whites from every angle and every way he can in hopes of making even a single white person harm since his inferiority complex towards them is eating him from his insides. He cannot cope with the fact that men like him couldn't accomplish jackshit in this world.

I have only met very few ethnics with self pride, dignity and goodwill(these were mostly Chadpreets) but yeah the vast majority of the Global South needs to be eradicated.

All of this applies to my own race curries too btw.

@wereq @Chudpreet
You are talking like a Bengali about Bengal. Agreed

South Indians are just as ugly and grotesque as Bengalis.

South Indians are just as ugly and grotesque as Bengalis.
I am not talking about looks. I am talking about accomplishments

No accomplishments for your shitskin, your ugliness, and deformed zombie looks.
At least we don't live in slums like rest of India. Kerala is basically a developed state

Being good at a board game isn’t an accomplishment
That's a proxy to measure IQ of states. Tamils and Mallus are the highest IQ

No its not.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmMkYxAa_E
I enjoy the same level of urban infrastructure as this place:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iybl5wnd3Ro

The following playlist proves that Kerala's infrastructure is nowhere close to first world tier. Even war torn Balkan shitsholes mog this place to hell.

View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOTPax2XLxxszoVHZleTYtZ533LFsk5Fl

Aboriginal negro dravidians will ALWAYS be third world turd-skinned insects. Nothing more.

Cope. North Indians have made no achievements for the country. Tamils are the highest IQ
No IQ for your shitskin phenotype and subhuman skeletal morphology.

Don't lump in the rest of ethnics with Curries

MENA and East Asian groups aren't even in the same dimension as Curries

You call me a cuck but this is real cuckoldry, cucking for another race (Whites), especially knowing Colonial Bengal's history this is as pathetic as it gets

No its not.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmMkYxAa_E

The following playlist proves that Kerala's infrastructure is nowhere close to first world tier. Even war torn Balkan shitsholes mog this place to hell.

View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOTPax2XLxxszoVHZleTYtZ533LFsk5Fl

That's because you steal our tax money

No IQ for your shitskin phenotype and subhuman skeletal morphology.
Lack of IQ is the reason for low development in North India
kerala is a commie shithole
Agreed, but still moggs UP
Don't lump in the rest of ethnics with Curries

MENA and East Asian groups aren't even in the same dimension as Curries
Mallus and Tamils with ISRO reached Mars in first attempt and South Pole of moon with peanut money.

Yes don't lump them with us

You call me a cuck but this is real cuckoldry, cucking for another race (Whites), especially knowing Colonial Bengal's history this is as pathetic as it gets
FUCKING FINALLY we agree.

@Confessor why do you justify colonizations when Bengal was the most colonized and destroyed state by both mullas and pommies? :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Are you a boot licking cuck like Raja Ram Mohan Roy? I though you were like Bose. Disappointed :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Mallus and Tamils with ISRO reached Mars in first attempt and South Pole of moon with peanut money.

Your cope that you're somehow superior to other curries is ridiculous! :lul::lul::lul:

Your cope that you're somehow superior to other curries is ridiculous! :lul::lul::lul:
I am not superior. I am just a Telugu nigger. Tamils and Mallus are high IQ. I wish I was born a Tamil :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I am not superior. I am just a Telugu nigger. Tamils and Mallus are high IQ. I wish I was born a Tamil :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
And yet you always go like "We south, we south".

And yet you always go like "We south, we south".
Thanks for correcting me. I have nothing in common with those High IQ accomplished Tamils :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

It's true. Europe has done more to push humanity forward than India has for 5000 years and a lot of curries behave exactly the way I described.

FUCKING FINALLY we agree.

@Confessor why do you justify colonizations when Bengal was the most colonized and destroyed state by both mullas and pommies? :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Are you a boot licking cuck like Raja Ram Mohan Roy? I though you were like Bose. Disappointed :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
What I believe and don't is irrelevent. Deathnics are low IQ, spiteful, full of lust and other animalistic qualities. My statements applies to All deathnics(Nigs, spics, sands etc).

What I believe and don't is irrelevent. Deathnics are low IQ, spiteful, full of lust and other animalistic qualities. My statements applies to All deathnics(Nigs, spics, sands etc).
Doesn't to Tamils and Mallus

Doesn't to Tamils and Mallus

Exceptions. Still better than rest of India

It's true. Europe has done more to push humanity forward than India has for 5000 years and a lot of curries behave exactly the way I described.
So? Did Europeans ever dickride Sands, the Middle East was the most successful and rich place prior to the Industrial Revolution and most of the innovation of the world was coming from there. When the Western Roman Empire collapsed, Western Europe was the equivalent of Afghanistan today full of mud hut dwelling peasants. Until the late 17th century, the Ottoman Empire was the largest and most powerful state in Europe.

I hate curries and India, but I'll never cuck for another race. People like you should be thrown into a gas chamber because it's a threat to national security, we don't want another repeat of what the British did to us.

That's because you steal our tax money

View attachment 1165952

Lack of IQ is the reason for low development in North India

Agreed, but still moggs UP

are you little curries really arguing about which part of pisshole pajeet land is marginally better than the other? :feelskek: :feelsokman:

So? Did Europeans ever dickride Sands, the Middle East was the most successful and rich place prior to the Industrial Revolution and most of the innovation of the world was coming from there. When the Western Roman Empire collapsed, Western Europe was the equivalent of Afghanistan today full of mud hut dwelling peasants. Until the late 17th century, the Ottoman Empire was the largest and most powerful state in Europe.
Massive copium. Most arabs were desert roaming bedouins during the Middle Ages. At best they just preserved what ancient Greeks and Romans knew. 99% of Arabs don't believe in evolution today btw they believe in Adam and Eve. Even during the so called Dark Ages Europeans were making leaps and bounds in progress(the Vikings discovered North America during that time). The only reason Europeans were in Dark Ages was due to Deathnic aggression.
I hate curries and India
Pick a side buddyboyo. You can't just say I hate curries and India and then claim to be nationalistic.

Massive copium. Most arabs were desert roaming bedouins during the Middle Ages. At best they just preserved what ancient Greeks and Romans knew. 99% of Arabs don't believe in evolution today btw they believe in Adam and Eve. Even during the so called Dark Ages Europeans were making leaps and bounds in progress(the Vikings discovered North America during that time). The only reason Europeans were in Dark Ages was due to Deathnic aggression.
Nah there were many inventors and advancements, stop coping.

Here's a list

Al-Khwarizmi - Mathematics (Algebra)
Al-Biruni - Mathematics (Trigonometry)
Al-Zahrawi - Medicine (Surgery)
Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen) - Optics
Ulugh Beg - Astronomy (Observatories)
Al-Jazari - Engineering (Mechanical Clocks, Automata)
Ibn Battuta - Geography and Navigation
Jabir Ibn Hayyan (Geber) - Chemistry
Ibn Sina (Avicenna) - Medicine, Philosophy
Al-Farabi - Philosophy, Logic
Al-Razi (Rhazes) - Medicine, Chemistry
Al-Kindi - Philosophy, Mathematics, Astronomy
Al-Ghazali - Theology, Philosophy, Law
Ibn Rushd (Averroes) - Philosophy, Medicine
Ibn Khaldun - Sociology, History, Economics
Al-Idrisi - Geography, Cartography
Omar Khayyam - Mathematics, Astronomy, Poetry
Al-Battani - Astronomy, Mathematics

That fact that many of these names were romanised shows that the Europeans obviously used their advancements within their own system, but they didn't dickride them as much as you do so it's not as apparent.

@Made in Heaven could tell you more about sand history I don't know everything about it
Pick a side buddyboyo. You can't just say I hate curries and India and then claim to be nationalistic.
Yes I can. They're a not mutually exclusive dumbass, only a curry would think that you HAVE to be an arrogant delusional indiachan full sapport coper to think that.

You won't understand because the practice of humility and discouragement of pride isn't part of Indian religion or culture, most Indians don't understand this concept.

Nope they too are lustful and envious freaks worthy of only genocide.
You never felt lust in your life, or envious of people at the top of your class and eventually try to beat them?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Screams projection

Nah there were many inventors and advancements, stop coping.

Here's a list

Al-Khwarizmi - Mathematics (Algebra)
Al-Biruni - Mathematics (Trigonometry)
Al-Zahrawi - Medicine (Surgery)
Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen) - Optics
Ulugh Beg - Astronomy (Observatories)
Al-Jazari - Engineering (Mechanical Clocks, Automata)
Ibn Battuta - Geography and Navigation
Jabir Ibn Hayyan (Geber) - Chemistry
Ibn Sina (Avicenna) - Medicine, Philosophy
Al-Farabi - Philosophy, Logic
Al-Razi (Rhazes) - Medicine, Chemistry
Al-Kindi - Philosophy, Mathematics, Astronomy
Al-Ghazali - Theology, Philosophy, Law
Ibn Rushd (Averroes) - Philosophy, Medicine
Ibn Khaldun - Sociology, History, Economics
Al-Idrisi - Geography, Cartography
Omar Khayyam - Mathematics, Astronomy, Poetry
Al-Battani - Astronomy, Mathematics
I could show you a list of European Inventors and it would be worth gigabytes jfl
That fact that many of these names were romanised shows that the Europeans obviously used their advancements within their own system, but they didn't dickride them as much as you do so it's not as apparent.

@Made in Heaven could tell you more about sand history I don't know everything about it
Okay then why didn't Sands ever built Printing Press, Railways and Steam enginees ?
Yes I can. They're a not mutually exclusive dumbass, only a curry would think that you HAVE to be an arrogant delusional indiachan full sapport coper to think that.

You won't understand because the practice of humility and discouragement of pride isn't part of Indian religion or culture, most Indians don't understand this concept.
Wtf are you talking about ? I didn't even mention India in particular you are one who said you hate India and Indians, not me. Also funnily enough the sands you are dickriding will treat you way way worse than the most racist white redneck will.

I hate curries and India, but I'll never cuck for another race. People like you should be thrown into a gas chamber because it's a threat to national security, we don't want another repeat of what the British did to us.
What innovation? Are you talking about the science they inherited from Europeans after conquering mediterranean lands? Also what is the significance of Western Europeans supposedly living in mud huts ages ago unless it was that way or worse for everybody else?

You never felt lust in your life, or envious of people at the top of your class and eventually try to beat them?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Screams projection
Your group attacking another group out of lust for the women of that group is very different from an individual lusting after another individual.