Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sick of Shitskins Here.

jbw isnt even true which is worse, if anything its more of a jb chad nigger cuz thats highly promoted unlike any other (at least the media is trying gotta give it to em)

He is 6'1, top 1 percentile height + 7/10 face in top university of India :feelsseriously:

Fakecel af
how tf is that nigga incel when he's 6'1 in curryland with a good looking face :feelskek: he literally mogs 99% of india

Ban all non-whites when :feelzez:

brown "people" are like mindless bugs that leech from western society don't worry it's not just you feeling the QOL impact

What? @DarkStarDown isn't even a racist. I like him
yeah, when a whitecel made a thread saying that the forum should be split between ethics and whites, @DarkStarDown went against it and said that we're all incels and there's no need to divide the forum. He's just tired of all the antagonism by ethnics.

Literally your entire character since the day you joined has been racism and save Jewrope, I haven't seen ONE post of you that ISN'T white supremacy and anti-nonwhite
Check pinned in ID

Ask OP if he has the balls to meet me irl and call me a shitskin and say all the things that he did in this thread to my face looking me in the eye. I have been in many fights but my hands are itching to put an sfcel in his place.

My discord @james_voorhees12 . I'll be travelling to the US in September. My house is in Lithonia. Close to the city of Atlanta. Dm me. I'll be waiting for you.
you won't do anything

Literally your entire character since the day you joined has been racism and save Jewrope, I haven't seen ONE post of you that ISN'T white supremacy and anti-nonwhite
are you retarded?

He is 6'1, top 1 percentile height + 7/10 face in top university of India :feelsseriously:

Fakecel af
If you think he's fakecel you'd be in for a surprise because you haven't seen what a lot of the users look like here

@wereq @lazy_gamer_423 @Pajeetsingh @anandkonda @Confessor @Biowaste Removal @Adolf Hitler @Pancakecel @TBIcel @EngelCallDell19 @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @turbocuckcel_7000 @AsiaCel @THE TRUE DIGLET @NiggerSlayer @Fatass3000 @Pixycel @weaselbomber @based_meme @nice_try @Azaylias @Mortis @Grim_Reaper @comradespiderman29 @CruxGammata @RealSchizo @WorthlessSlavicShit @ItsovERfucks @edgelordcel
Yeah that lad is a garbage user who posts shit threads tbh, not worth paying attention to

Ask OP if he has the balls to meet me irl and call me a shitskin and say all the things that he did in this thread to my face looking me in the eye. I have been in many fights but my hands are itching to put an sfcel in his place.

My discord @james_voorhees12 . I'll be travelling to the US in September. My house is in Lithonia. Close to the city of Atlanta. Dm me. I'll be waiting for you.
Internet tough guy reward, grow some balls you fucking pussy

If you think he's fakecel you'd be in for a surprise because you haven't seen what a lot of the users look like here
that could be due to the fact that most people who are willing to show their faces here are doing it because they subconsciously know they ain't that ugly

Check pinned in ID
Stop complaining like a little bitch, you have your opinions, "shitskins" have theirs, the owner of this site is a black KANG, if you're mad you can go ahead a make your own website, but no, you wanna stay here and argue endlessly to feed your fragile white faggot ego

that could be due to the fact that most people who are willing to show their faces here are doing it because they subconsciously know they ain't that ugly
Yea sure, but even by listed stats wise. Plenty of tallfags here

Well...

Clickbait but I'll take the correction if you think isolated tribal examples are the same as dying for queen and country. It's more an example of more white foid worship having a magazine where "most of the advertising copy in the magazine is for luxury goods and services" aka foid products.

Stop complaining like a little bitch, you have your opinions, "shitskins" have theirs, the owner of this site is a black KANG, if you're mad you can go ahead a make your own website, but no, you wanna stay here and argue endlessly to feed your fragile white faggot ego
Rent-free; go fuck your self NTpill denier

you seem to hate white people, funny, you shitskins spend your entire life trying to live the ideal western (white) life

Stop complaining like a little bitch, you have your opinions, "shitskins" have theirs
Its an incel forum for complaining, and everyone can complain on here if they want
the owner of this site is a black KANG
You and say that like its a good thing, when in reality ever since he took ownership the forum got even worse and is falling apart

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Will you be posting the results of this fight ?

Its an incel forum for complaining, and everyone can complain on here if they want
Yeah, but the problem is OP is complaining about others complaining, which is the behavior of censorship loving soy faggots, like, he can complain all he wants like everyone else but he's trying to gatekeep complaining and is complaining about why are shitskins allowed to complain and why he doesn't have a monopoly on complaining about his white ego without getting any opposing opinions

Yeah, but the problem is OP is complaining about others complaining, which is the behavior of censorship loving soy faggots, like, he can complain all he wants like everyone else but he's trying to gatekeep complaining and is complaining about why are shitskins allowed to complain and why he doesn't have a monopoly on complaining about his white ego without getting any opposing opinions
He is probably going through some weed induced emotions or drunk because he does that gay shit

pretty sure you hate yourself more which is why you insert yourself to white communities instead of your own and then cry for acceptance
It doesn't matter, I just don't see why it's seen so strange to hate white people, they're just a group of people, everyone is hated by someone and everyone has their own reasons, I never said "noooo you must love bbc immigrant why do you hate them:feels:", just stop demanding special treatment

It doesn't matter, I just don't see why it's seen so strange to hate white people, they're just a group of people, everyone is hated by someone and everyone has their own reasons, I never said "noooo you must love bbc immigrant why do you hate them:feels:", just stop demanding special treatment
never said you can't hate white people just said it's ironic you hate them but strive to be exactly like them and replicate their way of living

never said you can't hate white people just said it's ironic you hate them but strive to be exactly like them and replicate their way of living
Ok, that's your opinion

Lol you got a warning meanwhile we have two users here who spam race bait all the time but it's ok because they're ethnic

Your statement earlier would indicate i live rent-free; same goes for shitskins making JBW and/or threads against Whites

@ElTruecel @Friezacel @Blackpill Monk look at this shit
I already have that nigga on ignore

Yet it's ok for all non-Whites here to cry about "muh JBW" even if they're not a group majorly impacted by it, such as rices.
Tbh, at this point I don't even care about this shit. Not only it seems to be a genuinely dying idea, just compare how much it was spammed years ago versus how much it's now becoming accepted that, yes, inceldom is actually a universal issue and no amount of JBW posting has ever gotten any cumskin rotter here laid.

The most extreme threads are funny to read:feelshaha:. You know, the types where it's just obvious that the first draft of OP's post was something like, "It's over, I just can't compete with those tall, muscular, tasty white beefcakes with their beautiful muscles and big juicy dicks between their perfect legs:soy::soy::soy:," and the dude then spent hours desperately trying to make it less homoerotic:feelskek::feelskek:. The others I just ignore.

Outside of .is: "Incels are all white:soy::soy:."

On .is: "You can't be an incel if you're white:soy::soy:."

It's so fucking tiresome:feelswhat::feelsUgh:.

Indians and Chinese marry Polish and Russian foids and then they tell slavcels that they are fakecels because of their skin color.
Quite annoying, yes.

95% of ethnic threads are fucking awful but at least JBW is a dying idea here. But still dumb how you get attacked by ethnictards just for stating how something is negativity effecting your life.
ethnics are the ones targeting whites with their constant bullshit of "JBW!!" and "whites can't be incels" :feelsseriously:
Lol you got a warning meanwhile we have two users here who spam race bait all the time but it's ok because they're ethnic

is it my idea or have race wars increased by like 80%? Its always shit skins causing them as well
There's, like, 3 core racebait power users. :lul::lul::lul:

@DarkStarDown there is literally a spic on .org telling me he is whiter then me because I am Irish :feelskek:. Jfl at these "insert group isn't white copers" being complete shitskins themselves.

I like this new side of you. Inshallah we will conquer eastern Europe again

Indians and Chinese marry Polish and Russian foids and then they tell slavcels that they are fakecels because of their skin color.
Jokes aside jbw is cope. Jbw is jbw bc whites have money
When a curry marries a russian/polish stacy they dont have arguments and just mention jbw
:bigbrain: :yes:

JBW is huge mytho, most white men are just seen as walking ATMs, but i have 5'8 height autism and schizophrenia but i have blond hair blue eyes and so so supossed ''fakecel'' while many threads are weird racial humblebrags like ''lifefuel for rices !'' ''lifefuel for curries !'' where white foids are ( especially slav ones ) with them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Nnx8KorLWKw

just look at this simping...87 MILLION OF VIEWS..slav whore get's simped on by gorillion of ethnics, western white men and rices. While many imagine slavs as round faced subhumans.

good thread like usual @DarkStarDown

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel

But Fat "cels" are truecels right? :feelswhat:

You're 160cm & Indian, I can promise you you're not involuntary celibate because of your autism and attitude