Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat manlet dravidian impregnates russian girl

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Officer
★★★
Imagine being a coal black skin dravidian nigger made fun of every where you go in currylands and getting rejected left and right by ugly horse pussy pajeetas but you move to Russia and immediately start fucking girls raw end up impregnating a Slavic whore and are forced to settle with her because of the child.Pajeetas that rejected him must be punching the air

View: https://youtu.be/z13ahy4kapc

B-B-but Jewtins Russia is based

@anandkonda @supersoldier
Just be curry is law yall are fakrcels just go russia bro

Nightmarefuel for @wereq

Hang that bastard! Look at the child, it's a fucking mutt who is already so dark, he/she will be as dark as him when they grow up

@AsakuraHao
Trzymaj pan, może to jeszcze zobaczycie

Imagine being a coal black skin dravidian nigger made fun of every where you go in currylands and getting rejected left and right by ugly horse pussy pajeetas but you move to Russia and immediately start fucking girls raw end up impregnating a Slavic whore and are forced to settle with her because of the child.Pajeetas that rejected him must be punching the air

Meanwhile she probably rejected 10 Rusbro orbiters around her. Such whores deserve nothing but a bullet in their treacherous fucking head.

Meanwhile she probably rejected 10 Rusbro orbiters around her. Such whores deserve nothing but a bullet in their treacherous fucking head.
Why are slavic women like this?

Why are slavic women like this?
Despite their looks, they are low quality, low IQ whores attracted to low quality shitskins. that's why polish foids in UK usually fuck with niggers and mudslimes. Combine it with feminism and you have a genocide.

Look at the kid, still looks like a curry subhuman. Imagine him looking at the difference between his beautiful white mom family and his subhuman curry family and wishing he could be white :feelscry:

Look at the kid, still looks like a curry subhuman. Imagine him looking at the difference between his beautiful white mom family and his subhuman curry family and wishing he could be white :feelscry:
He'll find another self hating slavic whore after he grows up like his dad did anyway.

Ethics that ascend are so fucking smug

A woman wouldn't give me the time of day but would reproduce with this creature this is why I can no longer respect the female race

Look at that child, I would smash it into the concrete to save him from his future suffering and misery.

Just be exotic theory.Many ricecels have also ascended with eastern european and african women this way
And jewish media have popularised black looking faces in the media.As a curry i am happy for him:)

Last edited:
How is he Dravidian if he is speaking Hindi?

20% Telling another user to kill the self + race bait
Look at that child, I would smash it into the concrete to save him from his future suffering and misery.
By your principle kill yourself first then, since even you are ugly and in misery.

The child is innocent if anything the parents are at fault for procreating

Last edited:
AsianMasculinity on suicide watch.

Jfl mitlesh backpacker
This nigga had 1 million subscribers on YouTube back in 2019

He then went to Belarus around the same time wherein he met Liza his baby mama

I’ve been following this curry for years now

Jfl at copers thinking this is justbecurry

She’s a sub5 Slavic fat toilet

He is doing Slavs a favour by clearing out the trash

@CopingForBrutality