Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I just go to a bar?

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
I don't mean for this to be an exercise in self-conceit and certainly don't mean to provoke or antagonize any of the esteemed comrades on here but I need to set this up properly so that you can understand the import of my question.

I have no proverbial game with women at all. I don't know how to make them laugh, I don't know how to make them smile, I don't even know what to say to them and never have. I can generally only approach foids while under the heavy influence of alcohol or otherwise when taking sufficient dosages of Xanax. I come across as autistic, socially inept and/or just creepy for most women. All of that notwithstanding, I am tall, musclemaxxed and probably about a lower to even mid-tiered normie in the face. Hence my proposal.

Should I just go to a bar and hope that the dumb whores there are too drunk and too stupid to care about conversation and will just thrown themselves upon a male who is not completely hideous? I have never tried before and have actually never set foot in a bar in my life as I have always regarded them as vile places filled with degenerate human filth worthy of annihilating Jihad. Any advice from barcels would be greatly appreciated.

If you're a subhuman than no, what's the point. The few times I have been to a pub/ club I was ignored, so was just downing drinks endlessly.

If you asked me to go to a bar, I would say "Bars are not actually places to socialize. No one is there to meet new people, they're there to have fun with the people they came with."

No bars are for low lives.

If you're a subhuman than no, what's the point. The few times I have been to a pub/ club I was ignored, so was just downing drinks endlessly.
Please read my entire post as it is essential to understanding why I even asked the question but thank you for taking the time to respond to at least the topic.

No.
Women literally come to you if they want you. You dont have to do anything at all
You just put yourself up to disappointment if it never happened to you at this age

Please read my entire post as it is essential to understanding why I even asked the question but thank you for taking the time to respond to at least the topic.
I did, if doing red pill shit like cold approaching yield anything for you, then you're probably not bad looking. Simple.

If you asked me to go to a bar, I would say "Bars are not actually places to socialize. No one is there to meet new people, they're there to have fun with the people they came with."
I always thought that different bars had different sorts of atmospheres and correspondingly different clientele with differing expectations in that some are as you say, merely places for normies and their whores to go and fraternize whereas others are places where slutty women congregate and look for suitable cock to fuck, or so I thought.

No bars are for low lives.
Yes but if that includes whorish women who are looking to get fucked and have very low aesthetic and social standards due to severe inebriation and or their sluttyness, then these are favorable considerations are they not?

No.
Women literally come to you if they want you. You dont have to do anything at all
You just put yourself up to disappointment if it never happened to you at this age
I tend to think that women are more amenable to fucking when they are intoxicated and are less discriminating in their capacity to evaluate a mans aesthetic virtues. It seems to me to be a general axiomatic principal which actually transcends the gender divide.

I did, if doing red pill shit like cold approaching yield anything for you, then you're probably not bad looking. Simple.
It has never yielded anything for me in the past and as stated above, I always haver to be under the influence of some mind altering chemical substance to be able to even superficially engage with foids, such is my social anxiety which is literally foid specific.

ohh....you weren't born a muslim ?
No brother. I was born a Catholic, renounced my faith in favor of atheism and finally adopted Islam as the best and truest religion for incel purposes as well as because of Allah's wrath and fury at debauchery and whorish promiscuity which he commands be punished by righteous Jihad.

Bars are expensive and waste of time. Filled with severely depressed lowlife scumbags who can’t pay the rent.

I have no proverbial game with women at all. I don't know how to make them laugh, I don't know how to make them smile, I don't even know what to say to them and never have.

Relatable.
You're probably not going to get good bar results.

I can generally only approach foids while under the heavy influence of alcohol or otherwise when taking sufficient dosages of Xanax. I come across as autistic, socially inept and/or just creepy for most women. All of that notwithstanding, I am tall, musclemaxxed and probably about a lower to even mid-tiered normie in the face. Hence my proposal.

Should I just go to a bar and hope that the dumb whores there are too drunk and too stupid to care about conversation and will just thrown themselves upon a male who is not completely hideous?
Interesting! Your results will be a good test of looks vs NT. Keep your expectations low to avoid disappointment.

I have never tried before and have actually never set foot in a bar in my life as I have always regarded them as vile places filled with degenerate human filth worthy of annihilating Jihad. Any advice from barcels would be greatly appreciated.

LMAO holy shit! Yeah, keep opinions like that to yourself, that's my advice.

commit jihad

:feelstastyman:

Bars are full of drunks
Yeah and that is my point. If the foids there are both promiscuous and drunk, then that would greatly predispose them to favorably consider a man whom they would ordinarily reject if they had been sober and in a less degenerate venue.

Bars are expensive and waste of time. Filled with severely depressed lowlife scumbags who can’t pay the rent.
I personally think it depends on the type of bar and the surrounding demographic which will be reflected in the nightly population of that bar. Also, I won't be spending any money there as I will take a Xanax or two before I enter and then just order diet coke or drink water until some promiscuous whore agrees to fuck me.

I tend to think that women are more amenable to fucking when they are intoxicated and are less discriminating in their capacity to evaluate a mans aesthetic virtues. It seems to me to be a general axiomatic principal which actually transcends the gender divide.
Kinda true , but i tried this like 50+ times and got nothing almost every time
If there are other males or female friends you will get nothing
You need the lucky situation when she is kinda drunk, nobody she knows can see her and you are the best available.
You better do something else

Well fuck that shit. Foids expect us to entertain them every fucking second just for them to "love" us
Yes they all deserve to be mass raped and then beheaded along with the jews but at least I am getting creative in my attempts to ascend.

Relatable.
You're probably not going to get good bar results.

Interesting! Your results will be a good test of looks vs NT. Keep your expectations low to avoid disappointment.

LMAO holy shit! Yeah, keep opinions like that to yourself, that's my advice.

:feelstastyman:

Thank you for the illuminating response brother. I too think it might be an excellent social science experiment to test the theory that you adduced above. Perhaps just being silent will be acceptable so long as I am more attractive then the average male who happens to be in the bar at that time. I think women become more primal then usual when they are drunk and as such, will likely be more inclined to fuck men whom they perceive as strong and powerful physically as opposed to their sober preferences for chad and jew cock.

Kinda true , but i tried this like 50+ times and got nothing almost every time
If there are other males or female friends you will get nothing
You need the lucky situation when she is kinda drunk, nobody she knows can see her and you are the best available.
You better do something else
Yeah I know it is probably not going to result in success but I figured I have nothing to lose since there is no other possible means by which I have to achieve sexual satisfaction other then embracing Jihad and inflicting rape upon these whores, but that will not have viable consequences for me personally.

imagine discussing going to a bar in a forum :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

fucking dew it and get wastedm but buy a pack off cigs before cause u need them there :feelsthink:

I'm pretty sure premarital sex is also a no-no in Islam
I don't follow the Hadith's and the Quran literally and take a more metaphorical interpretive stance regarding certain of the injunctions which the faith mandates.

imagine discussing going to a bar in a forum :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

fucking dew it and get wastedm but buy a pack off cigs before cause u need them there :feelsthink:
The fact that I am discussing this here in the intensive manner in which I am is merely a vindication of my status as a prime incel and a testament to what will likely be a lifetime of sexual poverty. I really was hoping that some of the comrades here had experiences that relate to this sort of inquiry but it seems as though nearly everyone here just regards bars as entirely unworthy of the effort.

I don't follow the Hadith's and the Quran literally and take a more metaphorical interpretive stance regarding certain of the injunctions which the faith mandates.
You would be charged with blasphemy and beheaded for that in Saudi Arabia
9988.jpg

I would suggest you do not consume alcohol just for the attempt of socially entertaining a bitchy whore.
I plan to load up on Benzo's before I go in and then order diet coke or just drink water, both to spare me unnecessary expense as well as to demonstrate my contempt for the very concept of a public drinking place.

Last time i went to a bar alone i got humiliated and went home

Go to a bar and meet 90% men and 10% old women

The fact that I am discussing this here in the intensive manner in which I am is merely a vindication of my status as a prime incel and a testament to what will likely be a lifetime of sexual poverty. I really was hoping that some of the comrades here had experiences that relate to this sort of inquiry but it seems as though nearly everyone here just regards bars as entirely unworthy of the effort.
i go into bars since i am 20yo alone its a fun cope and you meet some peeps there too socialice mostly boomers but sometimes trucels etc. just sit on the bar thats the point never sit on a table :feelsLightsaber:

You would be charged with blasphemy and beheaded for that in Saudi Arabia
9988.jpg
Yes but I compensate for this by taking the Jihad versus extremely seriously and by my utter devotion to the final solution to the jewish question.

Last time i went to a bar alone i got humiliated and went home
Please elaborate on what actually happened to result in your humiliation. Did you bring it on yourself or were you simply ignored?

Should I just go to a bar and hope
All I hope when I go to the bar is to get drunk tbh

Foids are living their life, at best don't give a shit about you, at worst bully you. Being at the bar alone can be suifuel

Depends on the bar tho. Some cheap ass ugly bars when you can play lottery in my country are full of lonely men. Depressing when you realize this poor old lad will be you in 10 years. But foids here are more rare as they think it's a menacing environment. Especially when it's full of arabs, because foids are racists and assumes arabs are hostile.

Fancy bars with music and "cool" vibes are full of foids who will automatically judge you as a shit head. So I tend to avoid this kind of bars, unless it's with friends.

Go to a bar and meet 90% men and 10% old women
Does is not depend on the surrounding demographic and the male to female ratio that is endemic to it? I would think that there would be some correlation between bar populations and actual populations but I don't know for certain.

I mean if you go to a bar as a trucel there is basically only 3 possible outcomes 1. you get ignored 2. you get laughed at 3. you get beaten up / arrested :feelshaha:

Please elaborate on what actually happened to result in your humiliation. Did you bring it on yourself or were you simply ignored?
I walked in people pointed at me there he is, I have never seen these people in my life and back then i rarely walked outside except work so i did walk past that bar a few times but its not like they could see me from the bar, I still managed to go past them get a drink and go home, It was sunday.

Could write essays for each bars in my town, no joke. Fuck my life.

Visit antique stores. Bars are nothing but potential trouble .

Does is not depend on the surrounding demographic and the male to female ratio that is endemic to it? I would think that there would be some correlation between bar populations and actual populations but I don't know for certain.
From what I've heard it's mostly men and when women go they are taken

i go into bars since i am 20yo alone its a fun cope and you meet some peeps there too socialice mostly boomers but sometimes trucels etc. just sit on the bar thats the point never sit on a table :feelsLightsaber:
I appreciate that advice brocel. Maybe I can meet some fellow incels and recruit them as soldiers to the cause so that if we are denied the love of the whores who are present at the bar that night, then we will combine our forces and take that which is rightfully owed to us by force.

I appreciate that advice brocel. Maybe I can meet some fellow incels and recruit them as soldiers to the cause so that if we are denied the love of the whores who are present at the bar that night, then we will combine our forces and take that which is rightfully owed to us by force.
Go into fucked up bars not into modern normie bars in a going out district for zoomers

Every dirtbag I knew hung out in bars. Its like a magnet for them.