Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Missed outPILL

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

Isolated from humanity
★★★★
I've just installed an app that allows you to meet friends based on your geographic location. You can choose to register for various activities organized by other users.

I decided to participate in an evening at a bar, but while visiting the other profiles who registered there I realized the gulf that separated us. Most had photos taken during various outings and trips while I have a poor selfie in my tiny apartment. It was at that moment that I understood that I had nothing to tell them except the misery in which I lived and which I still suffer today. It's really brutal to have missed crucial experiences during certain stages of our life, you will carry until the end of your existence the stigmas that life has inflicted on you and it is impossible to hide them because the normies will clearly detect your social discomfort. I don't even know if I'll have the courage to go tomorrow.

good luck have fun, don't worry about it

but yeah it's time we'll never get back
so do your best and try not to lose any more

but yeah it's time we'll never get back
so do your best and try not to lose any more
It's over

I never learned to socialize and I'm not very good at small talks.

I also tend to veer off on topics that interest no one and I monologue like a fucking autist.

It's over

I never learned to socialize and I'm not very good at small talks.

I also tend to veer off on topics that interest no one and I monologue like a fucking autist.
same
have a drink or two (but not too much) before heading out if it helps you loosen up a bit.
Don't stress about it too much, if it fails you'll be right back where you started.

You can just say you were concentrating on work or your studies or whatever and haven't had time to have fun in a while / lost sight of your friends if they bring it up (you can lie nobody cares)

trucel trait
Yeah , I don't have any qualitative photos of myself because firstly I don't have any friends who can photograph me , secondly my physique is unsightly, thirdly I very rarely leave my apartment to avoid any bad interactions with the outside world.

same
have a drink or two (but not too much) before heading out if it helps you loosen up a bit.
Don't stress about it too much, if it fails you'll be right back where you started.

You can just say you were concentrating on work or your studies or whatever and haven't had time to have fun in a while / lost sight of your friends if they bring it up (you can lie nobody cares)
Thank you for your advice, I will try to apply them tomorrow.

I will probably report on the evening here.

Thank you for your advice, I will try to apply them tomorrow.

I will probably report on the evening here.
I hope it goes well and you have a good time, ping me in your report if you remember

tag me please when a update comes

Good luck. Hopefully it goes well.