Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could go back to being a bluepilled normie

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
tbh I was happier as a normie when I was bluepilled about the world....the people...I am not just talking about the foids although that is a component too

Like I was genuinely happy even as an incel...I had my hobbies -- I used to love reading books and playing basketball (yeah even as a manlet I had some friends and we would play on a public court casually every Sunday)

I had a two very trustworthy friends and most importantly I WAS MOTIVATED WHEN IT CAME TO MY CAREER OR ACADEMIC LIFE...like I genuinely had future goals n shiet . Something to look forward to-- Something to wake up everyday for -- I wanted to be a doctor lol I was pretty passionate about medicine as a subject and genuinely loved everything

Now I am failing out of my classes-- zero career prospects -- Left all my friends behind and have too much depression and bitterness to even interact with people

My views om foids are ruined forever so even by some miracle if I get in a relationship I would always have an undercurrent of hatred against them or will never trust them in general

But u know what the absolute worst thing that blackpill gave me?
Apathy....
I read somewhere (a bit cheesy) - U take a man's food and he can still survive upto a month
But take away his hope and he wouldn't even want to live for a second

I am so apathetic towards my own health //career//friendships
Like I have literally stopped caring that I have 0 friends or that I am deliberately messing up my college

Like I could drop dead tmrw and I just wouldn't give a shit

Thanks blackpill i guess

Fucking brutal no reply pill

You can't forget the truth, especially when life reminds you of it every day. Moreover you should know that life before working is the easy part. Finish college, get that degree. You can either LDAR a poor man or LDAR a well-off man; one is more pleasant than the other.

I was never bluepilled i always knew i had to work 1000 times more than others because im subhuman.

I would rather live in reality than to remain ignorant

i always knew i was hated for being ugly and autistic its been like that my entire life. From bullying in kindergarten, at home and in school to being treated like an alien at work and by my neighbors.

i always knew i was hated for being ugly and autistic its been like that my entire life. From bullying in kindergarten, at home and in school to being treated like an alien at work and by my neighbors.
Have you found a solution?

season 8 episode 10 GIF

Wait, you are a normie ? You had sex before ?

Wait, you are a normie ? You had sex before ?
I meant normie as in thoughts when I used to believe as a teenager that ur personality matters for women and that by true hard work one can achieve success

I meant normie as in thoughts when I used to believe as a teenager that ur personality matters for women and that by true hard work one can achieve success
Being bluepilled ≠ being a normie

You can't forget the truth, especially when life reminds you of it every day. Moreover you should know that life before working is the easy part. Finish college, get that degree. You can either LDAR a poor man or LDAR a well-off man; one is more pleasant than the other.
I get that yes

tbh I was happier as a normie when I was bluepilled about the world....the people...I am not just talking about the foids although that is a component too

Like I was genuinely happy even as an incel...I had my hobbies -- I used to love reading books and playing basketball (yeah even as a manlet I had some friends and we would play on a public court casually every Sunday)

I had a two very trustworthy friends and most importantly I WAS MOTIVATED WHEN IT CAME TO MY CAREER OR ACADEMIC LIFE...like I genuinely had future goals n shiet . Something to look forward to-- Something to wake up everyday for -- I wanted to be a doctor lol I was pretty passionate about medicine as a subject and genuinely loved everything

Now I am failing out of my classes-- zero career prospects -- Left all my friends behind and have too much depression and bitterness to even interact with people

My views om foids are ruined forever so even by some miracle if I get in a relationship I would always have an undercurrent of hatred against them or will never trust them in general

But u know what the absolute worst thing that blackpill gave me?
Apathy....
I read somewhere (a bit cheesy) - U take a man's food and he can still survive upto a month
But take away his hope and he wouldn't even want to live for a second

I am so apathetic towards my own health //career//friendships
Like I have literally stopped caring that I have 0 friends or that I am deliberately messing up my college

Like I could drop dead tmrw and I just wouldn't give a shit

Thanks blackpill i guess
Are you sure you're not coping by thinking you were happier when you were blue pills or are you just sick of the hustle and bustle of young adult life while you see all your former friends Ascend with girlfriends careers and Families something you will never experience I didn't even realize until very recently how much I changed since I left High School I do not value the same things I used to value people matter little to me and I cannot trust a woman at all but then again I never really had friends or social acceptance I was just coping about being accepted in my youth not realizing that there was nothing to be gained from the state of humanity as it is in our modern system this is not a high school movie this is real life we will continue jacking off into Oblivion and being total Outcast losers with nothing going for ourselves we lost before we were born but I thought if I worked hard and put an effort and discipline I could achieve my goals and those goals would provide me a window for women to see me as attractive as being a good provider a good father figure and they would naturally want to be with me man was I wrong about that bullshit

That was the sort of garbage I was brainwashed with my entire life I didn't realize because I'm very short and ugly that no woman would ever have any romantic interest in me whatsoever and I'm better off staying the hell away from women. I don't think it is in my interest to waste my time socializing with women who only care about your social status and height if they are nice to you it's a scam they just want your money and your attention.

That was the sort of garbage I was brainwashed with my entire life I didn't realize because I'm very short and ugly that no woman would ever have any romantic interest in me whatsoever and I'm better off staying the hell away from women. I don't think it is in my interest to waste my time socializing with women who only care about your social status and height if they are nice to you it's a scam they just want your money and your attention.
it is devastating brocel

Well, there is nothing that holds you back from denying reality, isn't there? The common misconception is that bluepill is about being clueless when it actually is about being willfully ignorant. The normies know but choose to not believe it because they dont like the truth.

Sooner or later you you woud still learn sad truth. You can expect doing the same and expecting diffrent outcome

Once you go black there's no going back