Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I just go to a bar?

Drink tons of BEER!
Haha thanks brocel. I actually can't even abide the taste of beer and besides, Allah forbids it so instead I will just load up on Benzo's before I go out to the bar so that I just don't give a fuck.

Haha thanks brocel. I actually can't even abide the taste of beer and besides, Allah forbids it so instead I will just load up on Benzo's before I go out to the bar so that I just don't give a fuck.
DRINK BEER NOW!!!!!! :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Bars are maybe 50% as bad as tinder. Clubs are 90% as bad as tinder. Women will complain to the bouncer to get you kicked out.

I don't believe Islam to be true. There is a good channel on Islam by an Egyptian ex-Muslim, his name is Hassan Radwan. The channel doesn't have the regular disrespectful tone as many ex-Muslim shills on YT and he's very well-spoken. My main personal reason is al lawhu l mafhuz and the eternal punishment despite it.
I appreciate you being so forthcoming with me and I know that may take some moral courage as most of the brothers in my position would consider you to be an apostate and thus worthy of being beheaded. I however am trained in the law and thus live for the dialectical engagement with others so as to better elucidate the truth of proposition's such as those claimed by religion. I will have to delve in to this further but I come from a long ecumenical tradition whereby I went from Catholicism to agnosticism to atheism and finally came to Islam by way of moral expediency so I have some good theological and philosophical grounding for my metaphysical convictions.

Bars are maybe 50% as bad as tinder. Clubs are 90% as bad as tinder. Women will complain to the bouncer to get you kicked out.
Well considering I have 0% success on Tinder, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain, even by your own probability assessments.

DRINK BEER NOW!!!!!! :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
No, Allah forbids it. Allah does permit raping of insolent foids and beheading promiscuous whores however, which I regard as a fair and equitable trade off for not being permitted to indulge in booze.

No, Allah forbids it. Allah does permit raping of insolent foids and beheading promiscuous whores however, which I regard as a fair and equitable trade off for not being permitted to indulge in booze.
DRINK BEER, THE FUCK? ITS A HUMAN MADE INVENTION, WHATS SO DAMN BAD ABOUT IT? ITS GREAT, I LOVE ME A COLD IPA AT TIMES!

DRINK BEER, THE FUCK? ITS A HUMAN MADE INVENTION, WHATS SO DAMN BAD ABOUT IT? ITS GREAT, I LOVE ME A COLD IPA AT TIMES!
No. Islam mandates personal restraint and self discipline and these are the qualities which are most essential to any incel if he aspires to avoid losing control and doing something dangERous.

Inshallah my brother. All in the name of Allah.

No. Islam mandates personal restraint and self discipline and these are the qualities which are most essential to any incel if he aspires to avoid losing control and doing something dangERous.
BEER IS TASTY AS FUCK!

I'm no theologian but I am a close student of the proverbial game and have gone through many cosmological evolutions in my own life starting with Catholicism, transitioning to atheism and finally, eventuating in to Islam. I agree that every one of the three major monotheisms had its incipient origins as a Bronze Aged cult seeking to satiate the primal need of the stupefied peasantry to overcome their fear of death specifically and the many unknown and unknowable forces of nature more generally. But that indictment is one that merely has an intellectual basis and no moral valence whatsoever. Likewise, I look at religion not so much through the lens of verifying its truth claims since all religions can rely on faith and therefore have an epistemological get out of jail free card that can be utilized whenever it becomes expedient. Instead, I focus on the tangible good that a religious creed can conceivably inspire in me and other similarly situated comrades. I have made the point here and elsewhere (see my why incels should Islammaxx thread) that the precepts and teachings of certain strains of Islam (Salafism for one) are entirely congruent to and empowering of the Blackpill ideology in so much as they lend a theological veneer and concomitant divine moral injunction to the absolute patriarchy which we all aspire to see established. Under the rule of Sharia, women are chattel property and are continuously supervised and controlled by their male overlords. Insolence and promiscuity are punished with rapings and beheadings. Only through Islam can incels achieve a power unknown to any other and it is therefore due to its ideological expediency and capacity to serve as a force multiplier that I advocate for Islam so vociferously.
Fair enough, but you aren’t ever gonna make a woman love you this way, and you know this.

This applies to all religons not just Abrahamic ones.
All exoteric ones (including normie occultism like Wicca and Neoliberal oriented Occultic systems)? Yes.

Fair enough, but you aren’t ever gonna make a woman love you this way, and you know this.
Yes but that isn't the function which Islam serves in my estimation. Rather, it provides a moral, theological and cosmological framework and edifice upon which the ideology of the Blackpill can be constructed. Furthermore, truly Muslim nations that fully embrace the Sharia (Nigeria, Pakistan, Afghanistan and parts of Iraq and Syria) mandate that women live in a state of bondage and be subjugated by men who will always have the prerogative to rape or beat them as it is the will of Allah. Islam is a conduit through which the constructive energies of all incels can pass and be harnessed to achieve something truly magnificent akin to the Caliphate where every soldier of Jihad was entitled to female sex slaves.

Yes but that isn't the function which Islam serves in my estimation. Rather, it provides a moral, theological and cosmological framework and edifice upon which the ideology of the Blackpill can be constructed. Furthermore, truly Muslim nations that fully embrace the Sharia (Nigeria, Pakistan, Afghanistan and parts of Iraq and Syria) mandate that women live in a state of bondage and be subjugated by men who will always have the prerogative to rape or beat them as it is the will of Allah. Islam is a conduit through which the constructive energies of all incels can pass and be harnessed to achieve something truly magnificent akin to the Caliphate where every soldier of Jihad was entitled to female sex slaves.
Here’s where my cynicism comes in - you are advocating for a postmodern larp.

Human beings fantasize because that’s what it means to be human. And religion is a finicky thing because it’s fundamentally a fantasy that is connected to one’s culture. A fantasy where one engages with deeply held beliefs and feelings personified as various beings and a sense of belonging to something greater, but a fantasy ultimately. An externalized projection of one’s self.

Ultimately, you can’t simply state your incel inspired version of Islam (which you know as well as I do, will never happen, every Arab that comes to the West becomes secularized or socially stagnant) will be the eternal interpretation of a culture even if you did prevail, because just as feelings change, cultures change. Even with an imposing religious authority, cultures ebb and flow with that religious authority.

Your version of Islam will not last.

Look at Singapore. Dubai. Fucking Mecca. Iran in the 70s. Turkey. All of these countries have an Islamic cultural heritage and all view Islam as a part of their identity, but all of them are very Westernized - more Western than America in some regards. What makes their interpretation of Islam more valid than yours?

Even when you are given doctrine that doesn’t contradict itself (spoilers: Islam does, good look telling me how non-Muslim Abrahamics should be treated), the fact of the matter is our own psychology and needs will bend that doctrine and render it something that isn’t consistently true over long periods of time.

I mean fuck dude, compare Catholicism in the 1200s to Catholicism in the Renaissance. It’s like apples and oranges. Women were free to show off their bodies and take off their head coverings in ways never before seen. People painted and sculpted Jesus and the Saints naked. People painted Mary as an innocent princess and Mother. There are was movement and the beauty of the human body expressed as divine.

Meanwhile 1200s Catholicism was like being burned at the stake for daring to depict Mary without a veil.

Who’s to say your version of Islam won’t do the same?

Yes but that isn't the function which Islam serves in my estimation.
ikr. that horny GrAYfag infiltrator thinks that the woship of Allah is secondary to the worship of pussy lmao

Allahu Akbar

ikr. that horny GrAYfag infiltrator thinks that the woship of Allah is secondary to the worship of pussy lmao

Allahu Akbar
I mean yeah I’m just honest about it
The pussy worship part not the infiltrator part

If I didn’t worship pussy, I wouldn’t be stewing in resentment sad that a woman doesn’t love me. I would be well off with my fellow dicks.

Last edited:
Here’s where my cynicism comes in - you are advocating for a postmodern larp.

Human beings fantasize because that’s what it means to be human. And religion is a finicky thing because it’s fundamentally a fantasy that is connected to one’s culture. A fantasy where one engages with deeply held beliefs and feelings personified as various beings and a sense of belonging to something greater, but a fantasy ultimately. An externalized projection of one’s self.

Ultimately, you can’t simply state your incel inspired version of Islam (which you know as well as I do, will never happen, every Arab that comes to the West becomes secularized or socially stagnant) will be the eternal interpretation of a culture even if you did prevail, because just as feelings change, cultures change. Even with an imposing religious authority, cultures ebb and flow with that religious authority.

Your version of Islam will not last.

Look at Singapore. Dubai. Fucking Mecca. Iran in the 70s. Turkey. All of these countries have an Islamic cultural heritage and all view Islam as a part of their identity, but all of them are very Westernized - more Western than America in some regards. What makes their interpretation of Islam more valid than yours?

Even when you are given doctrine that doesn’t contradict itself (spoilers: Islam does, good look telling me how non-Muslim Abrahamics should be treated), the fact of the matter is our own psychology and needs will bend that doctrine and render it something that isn’t consistently true over long periods of time.

I mean fuck dude, compare Catholicism in the 1200s to Catholicism in the Renaissance. It’s like apples and oranges. Women were free to show off their bodies and take off their head coverings in ways never before seen. People painted and sculpted Jesus and the Saints naked. People painted Mary as an innocent princess and Mother. There are was movement and the beauty of the human body expressed as divine.

Meanwhile 1200s Catholicism was like being burned at the stake for daring to depict Mary without a veil.

Who’s to say your version of Islam won’t do the same?
If I understand you correctly, you are suggesting that religion is merely an extension of culture and that since most cultures in the modern era have assimilated a value system which is antithetical to traditional conceptions of human virtue that are derivative from theology, then it must therefore follow that secular norms will inevitably and inescapably supersede and supplant religious virtues. If that is a misconstrual of your primary thesis then please feel free to clarify whatever misapprehensions this response may evince.

I do of course concede that religion has been subordinated to secularism, at least in the west and that moral depravity, sexual promiscuity, sodomite pride and a generally unnatural and perverse mode of life has become pervasive and even normalized. That doesn't mean however that the traditional values which are inextricably connected to most major religions are intrinsically wrong or somehow antithetical to the human condition. In point of fact, it seems to me that the degeneracy and profligacy of the west is a resounding repudiation of any attempt to assert that progressive liberal values are actually liberating since they eventuate in the destruction of all that is decent, noble and honorable in civilization and replace it with the false gods which manifest as materialism, hedonism and self indulgence of all manner an sort.

Yes, you can find innumerable instances of Islam having been denuded of its original moral force and thereby debased in its fundamental integrity. Those Muslims who fail to adhere to the laws of the Sharia are no better and actually much worse, then those duplicitous Catholics who attend church on Sunday and then engage in all manner of sexual depravity and hedonic self-gratification throughout the rest of the week, acting as though their sanctimonious attempts at self righteous contrition can somehow cleanse them of their ineradicable moral stain. Such is the mindset of those who embrace the ethos of western culture; it is a perverse amalgamation of entitlement and liberalism taken to the extreme.

I have long argued here and elsewhere that we are presently witnessing a clash of civilizations as is expressed in several conflicts that are raging in the world around us. Whether it be the Russian invasion of Ukraine or the honorable exploits of my Mujahedeen Brothers of Hamas in their efforts to eradicate jew filth, these battles are not merely physical but also ideological and metaphorical in that they are the essence of a war of ideas and ideals. Consider the moral depravity of the west and its ceaseless efforts to disseminate its filthy debauchery to all parts of the world and then juxtapose that with the reactionary, conservative and highly totalitarian style of mighty Putin who seeks not merely to maintain his hegemonic hold on power in Russia but to simultaneously defend Russian culture from the invidious and corrupting influence of the west. Likewise, consider the juxtaposition of those jewish whores who were embracing a frivolous and hedonic life full of licentious sexual relations and degenerate drug use and the stoical, Spartan fortitude of those Hamas incels who venerate and honor Allah in their efforts to annihilate all manner of jewish depravity . How can you not commiserate with our Jihadist brothers and their noble exploits to purify the lands of Dar al Islam and bring the merciless doctrine of Sharia upon all jews and infidels?

I know all about the Jizya and the consideration which is given to the people of the book but that doesn't seem to me to lend any greater probative force to your arguments.

Allahu Akbar
Thank you for your support brother. I have engaged with his assertions and addressed every single point he raised while refuting all of his arguments in the name of Allah.

I mean yeah I’m just honest about it
The pussy worship part not the infiltrator part

If I didn’t worship pussy, I wouldn’t be stewing in resentment sad that a woman doesn’t love me. I would be well off with my fellow dicks.
You don't need to venerate pussy to be an incel, you need only allow for its value in satisfying a fundamental physiological need. While I need and certainly value and appreciate high quality food, I don't worship boneless skinless chicken breast even though I couldn't imagine living without it.

Make sure the bar is not completely empty, half way full is the best.

Make sure the bar is not completely empty, half way full is the best.
Good advice comrade, I will try and find one where there is a decent number of people but hopefully where there are more foids per capita then men.

i unironically like going to lounges alone just to drink cocktails. its expensive tho

Walk into the bar like:
al pacino scarface GIF

i unironically like going to lounges alone just to drink cocktails. its expensive tho
That's hilarious man but simultaneously depressing and sad. I would do likewise but I suspect that I would feel shame and humiliation for being seen drinking by myself in public.

Walk into the bar like:
al pacino scarface GIF
Haha. That will be me, except with an AK-47 instead of that M-16 he has got and wearing my trademarked Mujahedeen uniform (see pfp) if I get humiliated and enraged by all the whores in the bar fraternizing with other men.

Good advice comrade, I will try and find one where there is a decent number of people but hopefully where there are more foids per capita then men.
I have a feeling if the bar is very empty and too quite it will be lots of pressure on you and your inner gonna GO BERZERK, because people will stare and notice you.

Does this not depend on the bar? Most of the comrades here seem to be suggesting that every bar is exactly the same in terms of the social dynamics which modulate human interactions therein. I happen to believe that these forces are controlled by the external demographic which happens to surround the bar so that, if you go in to a high VIP level club in Detroit, like where my hot whore sister used to always go, it will be inconceivable for an incel or any non-chad to find a woman to tolerate him but if you go in to some degenerate red neck infested shit hole, you will find drunk and eager white trash whores willing to suck muscular mens cocks. True or not?
I think if it worked more of us would do it.

Make sure the music not too loud too

I have just moved recently and I am still building courage to go check out a bar near me, let me know how it goes akhi

I have a feeling if the bar is very empty and too quite it will be lots of pressure on you and your inner gonna GO BERZERK, because people will stare and notice you.
Yeah especially for someone such as myself who has a difficult time engaging in the sort of trivial banter which suffices as small talk for most normies who lack the cognitive capacity to otherwise comprehend what I typically think and speak about.

I think if it worked more of us would do it.
Maybe but possibly not due to the high levels of trepidation and anxiety that many of the comrades here would invariably experience merely at the thought of going into such a loud, obnoxious and raucous venue which would be sudden death to any autistcels out there.

I have just moved recently and I am still building courage to go check out a bar near me, let me know how it goes akhi
If I even end up going, I will report my findings and experiences here. I wish I could recruit a fellow incel comrade to accompany me but of course, that is the real problem in that ultimately, we are all on our own and entirely alone in our personal sufferings.

That's hilarious man but simultaneously depressing and sad. I would do likewise but I suspect that I would feel shame and humiliation for being seen drinking by myself in public.
you might get a couple looks but i dont think anyone at the bar would think about you for more than 10 seconds. there's definitely a stigma around drinking alone for some reason.

you might get a couple looks but i dont think anyone at the bar would think about you for more than 10 seconds. there's definitely a stigma around drinking alone for some reason.
Yeah exactly, as if everyone always has enough friends or a large enough social circle to have a personal enterouage wherever the fuck they go. I am always alone in public although most of the time, I am not in a venue where my loneliness stands out as exceptional.

If I even end up going, I will report my findings and experiences here. I wish I could recruit a fellow incel comrade to accompany me but of course, that is the real problem in that ultimately, we are all on our own and entirely alone in our personal sufferings.
Yes indeed my friend, only we ALONE can deal with this