Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I just go to a bar?

All I hope when I go to the bar is to get drunk tbh

Foids are living their life, at best don't give a shit about you, at worst bully you. Being at the bar alone can be suifuel

Depends on the bar tho. Some cheap ass ugly bars when you can play lottery in my country are full of lonely men. Depressing when you realize this poor old lad will be you in 10 years. But foids here are more rare as they think it's a menacing environment. Especially when it's full of arabs, because foids are racists and assumes arabs are hostile.

Fancy bars with music and "cool" vibes are full of foids who will automatically judge you as a shit head. So I tend to avoid this kind of bars, unless it's with friends.
Yeah that sounds about right. I have learned about bars vicariously through both my chad brother and my extremely hot stacy sister, both of whom used to frequent them often. Stacy sister would go to elite clubs with her faggoty worthless jew boyfriends while chad bro would go to regular bars and occasionally strip clubs. I think chances of hooking up in any such place are pretty much predetermined by the company you keep and the game that you bring to bear with those foids. This will probably end up being Jihad fuel for me.

I mean if you go to a bar as a trucel there is basically only 3 possible outcomes 1. you get ignored 2. you get laughed at 3. you get beaten up / arrested :feelshaha:
Option 3 will not happen as I am tall and extremely musclemaxxed and will therefore be able to physically dominate and annihilate any male competition that I encounter. Perhaps by demonstrating my physical powers and ability to destroy all weaker men, foids will then shower me with their cunny juices.

Could write essays for each bars in my town, no joke. Fuck my life.
Wow brutal man. Are they at least different in terms of the male to foid ratios and how promiscuous and whorish the women are that reside within them?

Visit antique stores. Bars are nothing but potential trouble .
In what ways are they trouble my brother? I am extremely musclemaxxed and large framed so it is highly unlikely that any males will try to fuck with me. I also live in the JewSA and as such, legally carry several firearms on my person at all times in case my physical prowess fails me in combat with lesser males.

From what I've heard it's mostly men and when women go they are taken
Then perhaps I will just go in there and start fighting with the men who the foids are with to demonstrate my primal physical prowess and capacity to dominate and annihilate other men in hand to hand battle. Some foids will invariably be aroused by such bestial exploits, or so I would assume.

Go into fucked up bars not into modern normie bars in a going out district for zoomers
I live in a rural and extremely red neck area and as such, there will be many trashy sluts that will be hanging around in the local bars and this is why I surmise that I may have a chance at ascending with one of them. White trash whores tend to place a special premium on physicality such as muscle size and manly strength, both of which I possess in great abundance.

Every dirtbag I knew hung out in bars. Its like a magnet for them.
Then I shall annihilate them with my superior strength and superior fighting skills. I'm not actually fearful of going to the bar so much as I am concerned that I might be provoked in to a physical confrontation which may result in me doing permanent and grievous harm to some weaker man.

Then perhaps I will just go in there and start fighting with the men who the foids are with to demonstrate my primal physical prowess and capacity to dominate and annihilate other men in hand to hand battle. Some foids will invariably be aroused by such bestial exploits, or so I would assume.
Once a woman sees her man get beat up she can't see him the same anymore, that's based.

Once a woman sees her man get beat up she can't see him the same anymore, that's based.
Absolutely and that is the one skill that I really have in that I have rarely, if ever met even a high tiered chad whom I was not capable of physically destroying in a hand to hand fight. Unfortunately, most dumb cunts around where I live are only attracted to wealthy but extremely scrawny jews or otherwise guys who have superior facial aesthetics and don't seem to place much emphasis on muscle power and physical strength.

Should I just go to a bar?
no point since foids that go on bars or clubs are looking for chads ONLY

Wow brutal man. Are they at least different in terms of the male to foid ratios and how promiscuous and whorish the women are that reside within them?
Yes. Men can go for a drink literally in every context. There are places where there isn't even a stool, it's just a small place selling alcohol and men sit on the ground, JFL no foids here, except maybe one who is literally mentally ill and noisy af

Foids, you only find them in comfy trendy places,

no point since foids that go on bars or clubs are looking for chads ONLY
Possibly but my theory on foids in bars is that they will likely be severely intoxicated and as such, will be both less discriminating in their choice of males to fuck and will be more inclined to engage in promiscuous sexual exploits due to the physiological effects of alcohol. Thus, my chances of ascending will be greatly enhanced in this sort of whore filled environment.

Yes. Men can go for a drink literally in every context. There are places where there isn't even a stool, it's just a small place selling alcohol and men sit on the ground, JFL no foids here, except maybe one who is literally mentally ill and noisy af

Foids, you only find them in comfy trendy places,
Men sit on the floor? WTF kind of degenerate establishment is that? Are you in curryland by chance?

For some time, bars have not been highly valuable locations for meeting women. This is primarily due to the increasing popularity of dating apps and the prevalence of sausagefest bars being crowded with men who are accompanied only by a handful of drunk slags fattened by the over-frequent use of alcohol. Moreover, the alcohol-induced behavior of women in such establishments can often be undignified and unsuitable for a refined, Islamic gentleman of your caliber.

Nonetheless, if you choose to venture into these environments alone, you would need to make a conscious effort to stand out from the crowd and engage with carefree individuals. Owing to their inebriation, they may not be in the right state of mind for a rational or ordinary conversation. Physical contact may also be necessary to keep their attention. Unfortunately, groups in modern bars are often insistently myopic, so there may also be a level of cockblocking from female friends who carefully police people in the out-group . However, the advantage of bars is that some women may be more receptive to unusual questions and topics of discussion.

In today's world, though, this is not as common as it once was. With a multitude of men competing for the attention of women, bars can often be a trying experience. Perhaps a less conventional venue, such as a bookstore, would be more fitting for your charming personality and indubitable eloquence.

Good advice by brother. I will just go and join Hamas instead.
loll
Men sit on the floor? WTF kind of degenerate establishment is that? Are you in curryland by chance?
No, I mean I know all kind of places, from the most fancy bourgeois shit to the most literal shit tier establishment. So yeah, those places exist, even in first world, jfl

For some time, bars have not been highly valuable locations for meeting women. This is primarily due to the increasing popularity of dating apps and the prevalence of sausagefest bars being crowded with men who are accompanied only by a handful of drunk slags fattened by the over-frequent use of alcohol. Moreover, the alcohol-induced behavior of women in such establishments can often be undignified and unsuitable for a refined, Islamic gentleman of your caliber.

Nonetheless, if you choose to venture into these environments alone, you would need to make a conscious effort to stand out from the crowd and engage with carefree individuals. Owing to their inebriation, they may not be in the right state of mind for a rational or ordinary conversation. Physical contact may also be necessary to keep their attention. Unfortunately, groups in modern bars are often insistently myopic, so there may also be a level of cockblocking from female friends who carefully police people in the out-group . However, the advantage of bars is that some women may be more receptive to unusual questions and topics of discussion.

In today's world, though, this is not as common as it once was. With a multitude of men competing for the attention of women, bars can often be a trying experience. Perhaps a less conventional venue, such as a bookstore, would be more fitting for your charming personality and indubitable eloquence.
While I see the merit and probative weight of your several excellent points comrade, I still think that one must weight the benefits with the risks and judge the totality of the circumstances to obtain a probabilistic assessment of success. The detractors seem to me to be the low caliber of the whores who will invariably populate such places of scum and villainy and as you mentioned, their corresponding inability to apprehend conversations of substance or to engage in illuminating discourse. Were I merely seeking to gratify my own base sexual desires as an alternative to raping infidel whores in the name of Allah however, these considerations would not be particularly relevant. Likewise, alcohol would serve as a sex accelerant for most dumb whores as it renders them less capable of discerning aesthetic judgement and thus more likely to acquiesce to the efforts of unappealing men to engage in sexual relations. My great physical strength (I bench around 300 lbs despite my advanced age) and Goliath like physical stature (I'm 6'3, 220 lbs and musclemaxxed) will guarantee that all other men will run in terror from me if I try to appropriate their whores, which is my secondary plan.

loll

No, I mean I know all kind of places, from the most fancy bourgeois shit to the most literal shit tier establishment. So yeah, those places exist, even in first world, jfl
Wow that is fucking insane my brother. I've only known of mostly higher tiered VIP clubs which my hot stacy sister used to go to with her degenerate jewish scum boyfriends and then a few middle tiered bars which my chad brother would go to with his pack of fellow chads. I suppose the degeneracy of the place will correspond neatly with the pervasive demographic characteristics of the surrounding area though.

Do it! And then give us a comprehensive report!

I don't follow the Hadith's and the Quran literally and take a more metaphorical interpretive stance regarding certain of the injunctions which the faith mandates.
What madhab?

I would practice talking with them in a dating app first. Rejections from cold approaching are brutal and they add up.

I believe cold approaching is utterly dead and don't recommend it at all. You'd be judge with the same criteria used in dating apps with the disadvantage that women don't like to be cold approached (unless chad).

Do it! And then give us a comprehensive report!
I will try this weekend though I am already expecting terrible failure and immiserating psychological torment after having heard that I shall only be rejected by every whore cunt that I approach. If anything it will reinforce in my mind the imperative for Sharia and to enslave all these insolent infidel whores.

What madhab?
I am not an Islamic jurist and thus not prepared to render a highly informed judgement on matters of Islamic jurisprudence but I do subscribe to the Salafi interpretation of Islam as that seems to me to be most in accord with the teachings of Mohammad, Blessings be upon Him.

I would practice talking with them in a dating app first. Rejections from cold approaching are brutal and they add up.

I believe cold approaching is utterly dead and don't recommend it at all. You'd be judge with the same criteria used in dating apps with the disadvantage that women don't like to be cold approached (unless chad).
I can only hope that the effects of alcohol will serve to diminish their perceptual powers and thus make them less discerning when it comes to selecting a suitable candidate for sexual relations. If a whore gets sufficiently drunk, there is no telling what depravity she might resort to and this may include the fucking of animals and even incel men. So goes my theory anyways.

I am not an Islamic jurist and thus not prepared to render a highly informed judgement on matters of Islamic jurisprudence but I do subscribe to the Salafi interpretation of Islam as that seems to me to be most in accord with the teachings of Mohammad, Blessings be upon Him.
"Salafists" are usually Hanbalis. I simply asked which one of the 4 schools of jurisprudence you follow.

I can only hope that the effects of alcohol will serve to diminish their perceptual powers and thus make them less discerning when it comes to selecting a suitable candidate for sexual relations. If a whore gets sufficiently drunk, there is no telling what depravity she might resort to and this may include the fucking of animals and even incel men. So goes my theory anyways.
This is true and many men would embrace this in the past. Alcohol also lowered the effects of hypergamy.

But in today's era of feminist fallout a foid could claim you "too advantage" or her and "raped" her. This is of course utter bullshit and a false accusation. She put herself in that situation, chose to have sex and drunk people are liable too.

What happened to innocent until proven gulty? Why is the law taking the word of drunk foids so seriously?

This is true and many men would embrace this in the past. Alcohol also lowered the effects of hypergamy.

But in today's era of feminist fallout a foid could claim you "too advantage" or her and "raped" her. This is of course utter bullshit and a false accusation. She put herself in that situation, chose to have sex and drunk people are liable too.

What happened to innocent until proven gulty? Why is the law taking the word of drunk foids so seriously?
Agreed. There has already been a dangerous precedent established mostly via college frat houses where dumb drunk whores end up having raucous sex parties and then retrospectively regret their whorish antics and seek to achieve some moral vindication by seeking legal recourse. I think that if a whore is drunk enough however and if nobody there at the bar cares enough to keep track of her, then an incel such as myself might be able to exploit her drunken vulnerability and then literally throw her ass out on the street so that she can't identify me after the fact were she to claim that I violated her.

"Salafists" are usually Hanbalis. I simply asked which one of the 4 schools of jurisprudence you follow.
I follow the dictates of the Caliphate and of the successors to his Honorable and Esteemed Highness, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Do you not respect the glorious achievements of our Mujahedeen Brothers in their Blessed efforts to restore the law of Sharia to all of historical Dar al Islam?

I don't mean for this to be an exercise in self-conceit and certainly don't mean to provoke or antagonize any of the esteemed comrades on here but I need to set this up properly so that you can understand the import of my question.

I have no proverbial game with women at all. I don't know how to make them laugh, I don't know how to make them smile, I don't even know what to say to them and never have. I can generally only approach foids while under the heavy influence of alcohol or otherwise when taking sufficient dosages of Xanax. I come across as autistic, socially inept and/or just creepy for most women. All of that notwithstanding, I am tall, musclemaxxed and probably about a lower to even mid-tiered normie in the face. Hence my proposal.

Should I just go to a bar and hope that the dumb whores there are too drunk and too stupid to care about conversation and will just thrown themselves upon a male who is not completely hideous? I have never tried before and have actually never set foot in a bar in my life as I have always regarded them as vile places filled with degenerate human filth worthy of annihilating Jihad. Any advice from barcels would be greatly appreciated.
Just talk to random people, guys, foids, doesn't matter who, when, where.

The more you exercise the rituals of social interaction the less daunting it will seem to you.

Don't try to "game" foids, if you can have a normal conversation you can call it a victory. Just talk to the guys in the group, and only reply to foids there on occasion.

I don't know how to make them laugh, I don't know how to make them smile, I don't even know what to say to them and never have.
Foids have no sense of humor, they smile and laugh 100% pending on their perceived social desirability to do so --- for instance, a high status, rich or good-looking person says some bullshit and foids laugh because these foids evaluate that laughing is socially desirable.

A foid's smile and laughter has more to do with a hyena's mouth gestures than with a man's sense of humour.

Do you not respect the glorious achievements of our Mujahedeen Brothers in their Blessed efforts to restore the law of Sharia to all of historical Dar al Islam?
I'm ex-Muslim. Also used to be a "salafi".

Just talk to random people, guys, foids, doesn't matter who, when, where.

The more you exercise the rituals of social interaction the less daunting it will seem to you.

Don't try to "game" foids, if you can have a normal conversation you can call it a victory. Just talk to the guys in the group, and only reply to foids there on occasion.

Foids have no sense of humor, they smile and laugh 100% pending on their perceived social desirability to do so --- for instance, a high status, rich or good-looking person says some bullshit and foids laugh because these foids evaluate that laughing is socially desirable.

A foid's smile and laughter has more to do with a hyena's mouth gestures than with a man's sense of humour.
Excellent advice my comrade and thank you for taking the time to share your sagacious insights with me here. I totally agree that it would behoove me to just appear to be at ease and socially natural while engaging in conventional conversation with whomever might be around the bar. That being said, I actually have very little difficulty in talking to most people (foids included) when the conversation doesn't entail any effort on my part to ingratiate myself to them for purposes of receiving som sexual benefits. And also, you are absolutely correct in your assessment of foid humor as that is consistent with my own experiences as well, in that they only ever laugh at guys whose cocks they lust after and everyone else is entirely weird or creepy or just not funny to their cuntish sensibilities.

If you asked me to go to a bar, I would say "Bars are not actually places to socialize. No one is there to meet new people, they're there to have fun with the people they came with."
This. No reason not to try it, but 85% of the time this happens. For the 15% of the times you are able to join a group, 90% of the time they abandon you or forget you either after the night or either after they realize you aren’t part of the group.

Plus, most people will view you as a non-human creature for having the lack of inhibition of going to a bar by yourself. Contrary to normies “go touch grass, put yourself out there bucko,” most normies are cowards and have never had to try to put themselves out there by going to a bar by themselves. Most are social because they just do what their friend groups do, and they meet other people through their friends and their friends and so on, until the spider web ends, but by that point, they’ve had enough prey to feel good about themselves and deluded themselves of their own self worth.

I’ve gone out to so many bars and had so many conversations with strangers like it was nothing, especially older men. Normies look at me jaw dropped like I’m some kind of god when I tell them this, because they have been coddled their whole life.

Last edited:
1. Game is cope there is no game for your face.
2. Bars are for normies and these days it's not really a sociable place cuz women have 100 guys in their phone. It's just auxiliary attention for them at this point. Chances are any chick at the bar is with some pet beta male or her whore friends anyway which is obviously no good.

This. No reason not to try it, but 85% of the time this happens. For the 15% of the times you are able to join a group, 90% of the time they abandon you or forget you either after the night or either after they realize you aren’t part of the group.

Plus, most people will view you as a non-human creature for trying to go to a bar. Contrary to normies “go touch grass, put yourself out there bucko,” most normies have never had to try to put themselves out there by going to a bar by themselves. Most are social because they just do what their friend groups do.
Thank you for the excellent advice my comrade. I agree that most of these social interactions will be predetermined based on group dynamics which I obviously won't be able to control for and will likewise probably end up being frustrated by the efforts of normies to exclude me and to merely serve their own selfish efforts at acquiring hot whores to fuck. If anything, this experience will likely serve as Jihad fuel for me and result in my moving to Iraq to join my brothers in Islamic arms in their fight against the jews and whores everywhere.

1. Game is cope there is no game for your face.
2. Bars are for normies and these days it's not really a sociable place cuz women have 100 guys in their phone. It's just auxiliary attention for them at this point. Chances are any chick at the bar is with some pet beta male or her whore friends anyway which is obviously no good.
Does this not depend on the bar? Most of the comrades here seem to be suggesting that every bar is exactly the same in terms of the social dynamics which modulate human interactions therein. I happen to believe that these forces are controlled by the external demographic which happens to surround the bar so that, if you go in to a high VIP level club in Detroit, like where my hot whore sister used to always go, it will be inconceivable for an incel or any non-chad to find a woman to tolerate him but if you go in to some degenerate red neck infested shit hole, you will find drunk and eager white trash whores willing to suck muscular mens cocks. True or not?

Thank you for the excellent advice my comrade. I agree that most of these social interactions will be predetermined based on group dynamics which I obviously won't be able to control for and will likewise probably end up being frustrated by the efforts of normies to exclude me and to merely serve their own selfish efforts at acquiring hot whores to fuck. If anything, this experience will likely serve as Jihad fuel for me and result in my moving to Iraq to join my brothers in Islamic arms in their fight against the jews and whores everywhere.

I’m gonna tell you this right now, get the fuck out of the Abrahamic death cult mindset. Has nothing to do with the mythology, it has to do with its moral teachings.

Most of the Abrahamic religions were designed at a time when 90% of people had no property or education, couldn’t even read, and were treated like cattle. It was made as a parasitic mind virus device as a carrot and stick system, so the cattle could fantasize that they were the rulers after death for being weak, obedient, and ignorant. But that doesn’t matter, because they’re all dead anyways.

Now? People are aware of this at an unconscious level, and they will sniff out your inceldom instantly if you follow this.

You should embrace your Islamic heritage, but stop with the slave morality cope.

You aren’t God’s soldier. You are an undesirable incel.

Last edited:
I think that if a whore is drunk enough however and if nobody there at the bar cares enough to keep track of her, then an incel such as myself might be able to exploit her drunken vulnerability and then literally throw her ass out on the street so that she can't identify me after the fact were she to claim that I violated her.
This is a major risk that's not worth taking. Foids are hyper-rape-aware and even just appearing near one can get you falsely accused. They throw accusations left and right because there are no consequences, only upsides to it.

I don't mean for this to be an exercise in self-conceit and certainly don't mean to provoke or antagonize any of the esteemed comrades on here but I need to set this up properly so that you can understand the import of my question.

I have no proverbial game with women at all. I don't know how to make them laugh, I don't know how to make them smile, I don't even know what to say to them and never have. I can generally only approach foids while under the heavy influence of alcohol or otherwise when taking sufficient dosages of Xanax. I come across as autistic, socially inept and/or just creepy for most women. All of that notwithstanding, I am tall, musclemaxxed and probably about a lower to even mid-tiered normie in the face. Hence my proposal.

Should I just go to a bar and hope that the dumb whores there are too drunk and too stupid to care about conversation and will just thrown themselves upon a male who is not completely hideous? I have never tried before and have actually never set foot in a bar in my life as I have always regarded them as vile places filled with degenerate human filth worthy of annihilating Jihad. Any advice from barcels would be greatly appreciated.
Drink tons of BEER!

May I ask why you renounced the one true Faith my former brother in Islamic Arms?
I don't believe Islam to be true. There is a good channel on Islam by an Egyptian ex-Muslim, his name is Hassan Radwan. The channel doesn't have the regular disrespectful tone as many ex-Muslim shills on YT and he's very well-spoken. My main personal reason is al lawhu l mafhuz and the eternal punishment despite it.

I’m gonna tell you this right now, get the fuck out of the Abrahamic death cult mindset. Has nothing to do with the mythology, it has to do with its moral teachings.

Most of the Abrahamic religions were designed at a time when 90% of people had no property or education, couldn’t even read, and were treated like cattle. It was made as a parasitic mind virus device as a carrot and stick system, so the cattle could fantasize that they were the rulers after death for being weak, obedient, and ignorant. But that doesn’t matter, because they’re all dead anyways.

Now? People are aware of this at an unconscious level, and they will sniff out your inceldom instantly if you follow this.

You should embrace your Islamic heritage, but stop with the slave morality cope.

This applies to all religons not just Abrahamic ones.

Probably wouldn't work. Most foids are with friends who are ready to cockblock you. There's no harm in trying, though. Maybe you'll get lucky. Go for it and keep us updated.

I'm no theologian but I am a close student of the proverbial game and have gone through many cosmological evolutions in my own life starting with Catholicism, transitioning to atheism and finally, eventuating in to Islam. I agree that every one of the three major monotheisms had its incipient origins as a Bronze Aged cult seeking to satiate the primal need of the stupefied peasantry to overcome their fear of death specifically and the many unknown and unknowable forces of nature more generally. But that indictment is one that merely has an intellectual basis and no moral valence whatsoever. Likewise, I look at religion not so much through the lens of verifying its truth claims since all religions can rely on faith and therefore have an epistemological get out of jail free card that can be utilized whenever it becomes expedient. Instead, I focus on the tangible good that a religious creed can conceivably inspire in me and other similarly situated comrades. I have made the point here and elsewhere (see my why incels should Islammaxx thread) that the precepts and teachings of certain strains of Islam (Salafism for one) are entirely congruent to and empowering of the Blackpill ideology in so much as they lend a theological veneer and concomitant divine moral injunction to the absolute patriarchy which we all aspire to see established. Under the rule of Sharia, women are chattel property and are continuously supervised and controlled by their male overlords. Insolence and promiscuity are punished with rapings and beheadings. Only through Islam can incels achieve a power unknown to any other and it is therefore due to its ideological expediency and capacity to serve as a force multiplier that I advocate for Islam so vociferously.

This is a major risk that's not worth taking. Foids are hyper-rape-aware and even just appearing near one can get you falsely accused. They throw accusations left and right because there are no consequences, only upsides to it.
Agreed. They can always play the rape card and nobody even bothers to take the time to corroborate their usually spurious accusations. It is as though due process of law doesn't extend to any man when the allegation is sexual in nature and the alleged victim is a dumb whore.