Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should I alter my SEAmaxx and plan and go work UberEATS in Japan for a 1 year?

:feelsrope:

Oh well Ill still give it a try for few days before I pattayamaxx just so I know for sure.
Just find a way to make money online. Look up matched betting and ewhoring (go to the blackhat forum). I’m going to get into editing YouTube reaction videos.

Or work a regular job for a couple of years, save every penny and then invest in property, so you have some passive income renting it out. You need about 60k to buy two houses and provide yourself with about 10k annual income.

Just find a way to make money online. Look up matched betting and ewhoring (go to the blackhat forum). I’m going to get into editing YouTube reaction videos.

Or work a regular job for a couple of years, save every penny and then invest in property, so you have some passive income renting it out. You need about 60k to buy two houses and provide yourself with about 10k annual income.
I already know about matched betting.

Ewhoring idk what to do with that, you mean managing ewhores? Or creating an AIewhore? Im too autistic to manage ewhoers and the AIwhores are cracked down now days.

I didnt find any good blackhat forums, the normie ones are filled with utter garbage advice.

Im not gonn afucking work a regular job for another couple years brother, I am at my limit already.

Match betting probably is the best suggestion I found so far, but the bookies will always ban you if you dont lose so its only a temporary way to make money.

Ill have enough money to live there for a year. Ill do that and if I run out of money after a year Ill come back and spend all my time and effort in finding a remote job I can do fully remote. Ill just look for a job like this 24/7 then I'll just remote connect to my laptop that Ill leave in my parents house from abroad and earn money this way.

Im not rly that motivated, minimum wage job will do, or anything rly idgf about salary. even a minimum UK salary will let me live like a king in phili.

Ewhoring idk what to do with that, you mean managing ewhores? Or creating an AIewhore? Im too autistic to manage ewhoers and the AIwhores are cracked down now days.

I didnt find any good blackhat forums, the normie ones are filled with utter garbage advice.

Im not gonn afucking work a regular job for another couple years brother, I am at my limit already.

Match betting probably is the best suggestion I found so far, but the bookies will always ban you if you dont lose so its only a temporary way to make money.

Ill have enough money to live there for a year. Ill do that and if I run out of money after a year Ill come back and spend all my time and effort in finding a remote job I can do fully remote. Ill just look for a job like this 24/7 then I'll just remote connect to my laptop that Ill leave in my parents house from abroad and earn money this way.

Im not rly that motivated, minimum wage job will do, or anything rly idgf about salary. even a minimum UK salary will let me live like a king in phili.
wuts matched betting?

Ewhoring is pretending to be a whore and selling content to men.

Matched betting works but, from what I hear, you can’t make as much as you could 5 years ago. You used to be able to make £800-1000 per month, but now it’s probably half that.

There are a few sites you can join in the UK that walk you through how to do matched betting. I’ve done some of the signup offers but was too lazy to save up a bank and do it propery.

https://outplayed.com/what-is-matched-betting - was the site I used.

@jbwbeliever

Anywhere but not Pattaya.Better go to Indonesia or Vietnam (Da nang city or any other city that is not that popular like Hanoi or Ho chi Minh).

No because you will get hate crimed