Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a hateful person but I can't hate babies

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
They are innocent yes some of them will turn into chads and Stacie's but still I just can't hate them I would give my life to prevent anything bad happening to them, I should never hurt the innocent, don't forget its foids who do harm to babies anyway, they kill them and be proud of it

Only women hurt babies

Dnc about anything tbh

More abortions every 2 years than every death during the second world war

They are innocent yes some of them will turn into chads and Stacie's but still I just can't hate them I would give my life to prevent anything bad happening to them, I should never hurt the innocent, don't forget its foids who do harm to babies anyway, they kill them and be proud of it
children are also innocent

but women are evil and will hurt babies and train male babies

only male children are innocent. and male adults

Every whore with a kid that I notice on the street is either beating the kid or yelling at it for some retarded reason.
they do it to farm adrenochrome

they do it to farm adrenochrome
I wish I was exaggerating because i'm posting on here but what i'm saying is the truth lol,every toddler that is walking with their mom on the street is getting assaulted by the creature that birthed it JFL

Every whore with a kid that I notice on the street is either beating the kid or yelling at it for some retarded reason.
It annoys me when I see some roastie yelling at their 6 year old in the supermarket, the way they yell its intentionally a sort of shaming tactic to try to embarass their kid to shut up, I hate that they use me the bystander as a weapon, I swear to god the next foid that does that to me I am going to be disrespectful to her and call her a shit parent and defend the kid

Only cowards hit the innocent, don't hate babies and small children they cannot do you any harm

Cuck mentality. They are the embodiment of chad and stacy's passionate creampie and should be regarded as such. They are the genetic offspring of sexhaving normies idgaf if theyre muh innocent childerinos

Roundhouse kick a baby into the concrete :feelsdevil:

Theyre not even innocent or sentient at that stage either they are genetically preprogrammed monstrosities designed to exploit your cuck emotions into giving them food and resources to perpetuate chad's genes while you rot in sexlessness and social marginalization.

Cucked as fuck.

Normies and foids have a strange hatred of babies and toddlers. I hate when foids call babies ugly and mock them. So cruel.

Do it to a foid who rejects you bro
I was joking. But i wouldn't be violent against anyone anyway that's stupid, even normies that try to provoke me they can eat my shit

The male gender is more empathetic

I don't even kill insects, they crawl about my flat and I just let them because they have never done wrong to me

Whores kill their own sons just to get sex, and then they say WE are the ones who are desperate to have sex, despite them being willing to kill to get sex with Chad.

Nah, they can be pieces of shit. Bullying is at it's worst in childhood.
oh yeah in that sense, but i meant below the age of 12. School is dog turd, if i ever get a child from moneymaxxing i'll skip school with them to go to cinema or eat ice cream

If you hate babies you're just another foid.

Remember millions of babies are killed each year because foid want to keep slutting up at the club

I hate babies. They’re hideous, noise factories and they’re barely sentient (nobody remembers anything from being a baby).

Toddlers and young children, sure. I have a natural impulse to protect them. But babies are barely human.

I hate babies. They’re hideous, noise factories and they’re barely sentient (nobody remembers anything from being a baby).

Toddlers and young children, sure. I have a natural impulse to protect them. But babies are barely human.

Seek help

I don't particularly like babies, but hating babies is annoying and really feminine.

Bet IT cucks would love to kill babies, even outside of the womb. I bet some of them have killed many babies already. Think about it if a foid realizes her baby is going to be an autistic incel she is likely to kill him, just look at some news headlines of this.

Foids don't care about anybody else but themselves, they only capable of loving themselves. Everyone else is just a tool for them.

Bet IT cucks would love to kill babies, even outside of the womb. I bet some of them have killed many babies already. Think about it if a foid realizes her baby is going to be an autistic incel she is likely to kill him, just look at some news headlines of this.
tbh i wish my mom aborted me

I hate Children and babies

Don't worry brocel I will hate them for you