Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie gets HIV from her past dicks, cuck hubby takes care of her and a currycel asks for bobs, vegene and sax

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
We should euthanize these whores tbh

Degenerate dick rider roastie gets HIV from one of her numerous past dicks, tries to infect her current hubby but fails, makes a YT video for internet points:

And then, all of a sudden, a curry appears out of nowhere and asks for bobs, vegene and sax.

View attachment 100955

Thus the cycle completes.

In all actuality it's just one thirsty indian guy with 20 million different sock accounts all asking for bobs and vegene

HIV is a gift from the demiurge to those partake in his illusory pleasure, almost anyone who contracts it probably earned it.

She is the definition of a disgusting whore.
satan works in mysterious ways

In all actuality it's just one thirsty indian guy with 20 million different sock accounts all asking for bobs and vegene
Curries will never learn, I feel bad for my people.

i bet she got it from getting gangbanged by BBCs

it is a pity she is still alive tbh

indian dudes should just go full nuclear black pill on women

you have nothing to lose, so you might as well get rid of the bluepill shit and start telling these bitches the cold hard truth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back