Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Roastie begs and cries for taken chad. Buys a new place closer to him so they can be together. When all fails, she agrees to be sidebitch.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I have had this recording for a while but didn’t think to post it.

Start from 16:30 because before that it’s very boring and she talks about her past relationship. She just dumb.

So I told her I (Chadfish) am dating a different girl and she needs to fuck off and she begs me to dump who I am talking to and start talking to her. She crys for 20 minutes to make me feel bad lmao.

When girls like this are chasing chad this hard imagine how hard ugly girls will chase chad.

F910B5C5 FF57 4534 A078 26EC42C5771E

[MAJOR SUIFUEL WARNING] - Listen at your own risk

--------------------------- > Audio Link: https://gofile.io/?c=2Kpf3y

Timeline:

2:45 - Give me chance, at least hang out with me. You can see me while you date her lmao

5:35 - She only dates chads and gets cheated on and still never learns.

6:00 - She gets cheated on lol

8:30 - Ex cheated on her lmao and still have him a chance cuz he was chad
11:30 she enjoys being abused by her bf

14:00 she asks to come watch movie even tho she knows chadfish is dating

15:50 - I am so different than other girls chad

16:30 - Water works begins when she realizes manipulating is not working on me

20:35 told her to stop crying so she cry’s more. Lmao works anytime (suifuel)

23:00 rosties don’t understands phone lmaooooo she would throw away phone to be with chad

24:25 I don’t want relationships with everyone I only want chad.

26:45 - Only want attention from chad and nobody else

28:00 - Crys more. I don’t want anyone I want chad. I’ll throw away my phone.
32:30 - Her boring life. That’s what most girls live like. Just wait for chad and live their shitty life.

34:30 - She got a place closer to chad so she can be with him. lolll sad life(owning your own place theory debunked)

36:35 chad is cute after treating her like shit

37:45 - Voice pill debunked cuz I got a shit voice.

39:35 - she says we will get coronavirus together and die together lmao

40:25 cringe roastie humour

42:00 - Cheat on your girl it’ll be our secret

45:30 - Ommmgg chad why are you like this ignoring me it’s so sexy

47:00 Her Cringe ideas for dates lolol

51:30 - tries so hard to convince me that she’s is the reason I stopped going out lool

1:10:50 - I don’t hookup with ppl but I’d make exception for you.

1:14:10 - Stuff she hates about herself

1:15:00 - Brutal height pill and eye pill

1:19:10 Eww gross

1:24:00 - Ok i can’t convince you to leave her so I’ll settle for being your side bitch

1:27:30 - She starts talking about our future together and I laugh at her face lmaooo she’s so clueless

1:31:00 - lmao she wants me to say “I love you”

It's been 2 months and she is still messaging me. They will chase till the end of world

Last edited:
Yo @Reddit_is_for_cucks is there a compilation of all your chadfishing posts?

Foids are the real cucks, but only for chads these days.

Brutal chadfish as always, i may heard it later. btw it's insane how far can foids go for chad's dick

What pics did u use? How tall did u say u are?

just be large theory confirmed for the billionth time

TERA based as always, downloading rn

they know there is a limited small supply of them
Then they'll crawl to a betabux after they hit the wall, and chads don't even want to pump and dump them any more.

What pics did u use? How tall did u say u are?

just be large theory confirmed for the billionth time
he posted the pic in another post, it was some blonde gigachad with a damn good jawline. life could be so different :feelsrope:

all bluepilled males should be legally required to listen through @Reddit_is_for_cucks 's audios tbh. Society would be much different
Then they'll crawl to a betabux after they hit the wall, and chads don't even want to pump and dump them any more.
cope there's no wall

Chads are so rare, foid would do anything to taste them

Op I dare you do set your location to london and see if you have any success. Something tells me you will struggle.

I need a compilation of your most black pilling chad fishes bro

I'm listening and it's funny as fuck hearing the whore suffering :feelskek::feelskek:. What pictures did u use for the chadfish?

fuck, why can't i have been born a Gigachad

Get nudes, dox her, send it to her dad, then maybe reveal your face to her and tell her you’re a manlet

Good shit that ropes are not sold out in coronachan crisis i will need it jfl

View attachment 231351

Timeline:

2:45 - Give me chance, at least hang out with me. You can see me while you date her lmao

36:35 chad is cute after treating her like shit

39:35 - she says we will get coronavirus together and die together lmao

42:00 - Cheat on your girl it’ll be our secret

45:30 - Ommmgg chad why are you like this ignoring me it’s so sexy

1:24:00 - Ok i can’t convince you to leave her so I’ll settle for being your side bitch
Living as a chad = Living in an alternate reality.
They all deserve some 0 ph juice on their faces.

Last edited:
Fuck not another post by you. They are too brutal too handle tbh

Good job but still :feelsrope:

anything for chad.. the state of foids is appalling

I'm listening and it's funny as fuck hearing the whore suffering :feelskek::feelskek:. What pictures did u use for the chadfish?
Just any 8/10 chad should do the work :feelskek: .
It's always funny when they cry for chad.
When has a foid in history has ever cried for sub8? I'll tell you, never!

Why did you have that brief period of time where yoy were posting bluepilled shit

Get nudes, dox her, send it to her dad, then maybe reveal your face to her and tell her you’re a manlet

If I reveal myself, her suffering will stop cuz she will think oh it was never a chad. But if i disappear then she will forver suffer cuz of that 1 chad that got away

You sir, are a FUCKING LEGEND :feelskek:

If I reveal myself, her suffering will stop cuz she will think oh it was never a chad. But if i disappear then she will forver suffer cuz of that 1 chad that got away
Do that then but make sure to send her nudes to her dad along with maybe audio of all your phone calls lol

Once you listen to that audio you are instantly on suicide watch

holy shit :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
burj khalifa IQ

And she looks very cute tho. Real life for mens truly begins at 8/10 . If you are below that you are not truly living, so your life is meaningless

many post wall females are realizing they can go on tinder and consistently fuck guys decades younger than they are
betabuxxing is going to die out in one hundred years

many post wall females are realizing they can go on tinder and consistently fuck guys decades younger than they are
i hope betabuxxxing dies out. it's the only cope bluepilled average males have. they'll side with us when they dont have that
You sir, are a FUCKING LEGEND :feelskek:
tbh

It won't die out if non-chads stop paying taxes and stop orbiting and whiteknighting, and fuck sexbots.

Last edited:
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
I imagine you must spend hours and days chadfishing these foids... I for one would join a club of fellow incels where we pay you (like idk some symbolic amount p/month) and get daily updates of lifefuel whore rage and nudes.

If you're good at something never do it for free mate :feelzez: :feelzez:

@Reddit_is_for_cucks
I imagine you must spend hours and days chadfishing these foids... I for one would join a club of fellow incels where we pay you (like idk some symbolic amount p/month) and get daily updates of lifefuel whore rage and nudes.

If you're good at something never do it for free mate :feelzez: :feelzez:
fuck you, he's doing gods work, he should keep doing it for free, "If you're good at something never do it" that doesn't apply to family, and we're brocels so basically family, only we understand each other

who is the chadfish?
i swear these chadfishes are the worst make me wish the world just reset itself.

This is revenge for every time a beta has been led on by a roastie

for some reason IT never touches these :feelzez: they want to believe women are strong and independent

for some reason IT never touches these :feelzez: they want to believe women are strong and independent
Women are strong and independent when talking to sub8 betas.
When it comes to chad, they are weak and submissive

bro tell me how the fuck do you manage to get through with this shit? Like how do you have the energy to do these experiments knowing you are playing A FAKE CHAD. I would have shot my self by now ngl

bro tell me how the fuck do you manage to get through with this shit? Like how do you have the energy to do these experiments knowing you are playing A FAKE CHAD. I would have shot my self by now ngl

1. revenge on foids for how cruel they are to sub8s
  2. being a virtual chad can be a good cope i suppose
i've been stacy fishing myself, not even chadfishing but i'll try it out too, and it does make you feel good to have that kind of power, idk it just feels good because, after all, you're deceiving them, but it's also real, the women he's talking to are real and it's a real "chad experience" if that makes sense. it can also help you ascend apparently

1. revenge on foids for how cruel they are to sub8s
  2. being a virtual chad can be a good cope i suppose
i've been stacy fishing myself, not even chadfishing but i'll try it out too, and it does make you feel good to have that kind of power, idk it just feels good because, after all, you're deceiving them, but it's also real, the women he's talking to are real and it's a real "chad experience" if that makes sense. it can also help you ascend apparently
i guess the first one is a good cope for a while,but just how may revenges will it take for that cope to go away. It will get old after a while and whether you take revenge on a foid it doesn't really matter for the very reason that she is used to that shit. (GETTING DUMPED , ABUSED AND FAR FAR WORSE THINGS) at the very best you are ghosting her, making her waste time which is miniscule in her world since there will always be another chad that will take your place....:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

i guess the first one is a good cope for a while,but just how may revenges will it take for that cope to go away. It will get old after a while and whether you take revenge on a foid it doesn't really matter for the very reason that she is used to that shit. (GETTING DUMPED , ABUSED AND FAR FAR WORSE THINGS) at the very best you are ghosting her, making her waste time which is miniscule in her world since there will always be another chad that will take your place....:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
:feelsrope::feelsrope: shit man its so over

:feelsrope::feelsrope: shit man its so over
sorry bro , i i trully am sorry for bursting the bubble and bringing back the sobering reality. But if there is one good thing i know its better to be sober on reality than drunk on delusions

Last edited: