Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish setting up a date with roastie and making her walk around the mall for hours and standing her up. She calls next morning for another date

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
A lot of guys think that when girls are alone that, that means she's introverted and less picky, nope she's just traveling to fuck chad.

Yea he asked her why she was crying. She kinda freaked out cuz mall closed and they kicked her out so she was sitting and didn’t know how she will get home because her phone was 1% and she couldn’t call uber home. Her card was also maxed so idk how she got home I doubt she walked 1 hr in cold
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Too much text. That one time i've chadfished for real i've said to the slut that she had a good looking mouth, she offered to do anythjing and she came under my house pantyless.

I wouldn't have the patience to go for all of that.

great personality btw

Make her suffer more and waste more money, cunt deserves it

it's like they lose any sense of rationality...wtf
the power of Chad wtf
Ur the king of chadfishing tbh.
Lmao at the fucking disgusting whore wanting another date btw the roastie completely proves that they will do absolutely anything for chad's cock

chadfishman was more based tbh

Last edited:
Would a normie simp do this for Stacey?

Also, is that your real voice OP? You sound like a retarded cholo.

Last edited:
Too much text. That one time i've chadfished for real i've said to the slut that she had a good looking mouth, she offered to do anythjing and she came under my house pantyless.

I wouldn't have the patience to go for all of that.

great personality btw

Should told her to take a pic outside in public and got her arrested

Imagine the simping and whiteknighting a soy would do for the average 5/10 roast. Then you have a personalitymaxxed chad like right here and she'll take 50 lashes just for a sniff of his weenus.

Dude, you’re a fucking god, I wish there were more cels like you.

lmao a normal dude would feel dread over this shit "oh man I fucked up if I didn't I'd have a good relationship with her" "if I hadn't only did this" what a fucking joke. you can make foids spend money fuck their day completely up they still won't give up on you if you're Chad.

You just need to have a better personality and good body language, incel.

Just listened to the audio clips.

I still can't get any Lifefuel from this.

There'll never be a foid that eager to see us. Just imagine going to the mall and them being so excited to see us: CHAD ONLY :feelsrope:

Imagine a foid would rather spend time in your room doing nothing than chilling with the thousands of men that hit on her (like her manager).

Imagine hugging for the first time. Kissing for the first time. She'd have done all this for Chad but never a sub 7.

After that argument imagine just actually having the looks to go up to her and for all that frustration to leave as she runs into your arms.

CHAD ONLY.

SHE WANTED TO SPEND THE NIGHT AT HIS HOUSE!

Internet 20191218 105057 16

I'll only get lifefuel if you make her die OP. Push her to the point of killing herself, then I'll be happy.
this should be suicidefuel

Last edited:
Good job op fuck that bitch

Voicepill is an underrated pill tbh.

Yeah his voice is shit (no offense OP) but girls are so low IQ they don't even realize the voice/looks discrepancy

Yeah his voice is shit (no offense OP) but girls are so low IQ they don't even realize the voice/looks discrepancy

Yea voicepill is stupid as long as you got the looks you could sound like a breaker record.
No excuses for voicecel just be confident and talk to her but make sure you got the looks

The difference between how females talk to normies and chads is ASTONISHING. Ngl when I tried tinder, I always had to force the conversation and I never had the feeling even once that a female is actually interested in me.

Just goes to show, if a female is interested in you, she will make it more than obvious and she will literally orbit you. Im curious though on how good looking the chad is OP has used for his chadfish? Are we speaking of a regular attractive guy, or a literal chad thundercock male model top 1%?

Just listened to the audio clips.

I still can't get any Lifefuel from this.

There'll never be a foid that eager to see us. Just imagine going to the mall and them being so excited to see us: CHAD ONLY :feelsrope:

Imagine a foid would rather spend time in your room doing nothing than chilling with the thousands of men that hit on her (like her manager).

Imagine hugging for the first time. Kissing for the first time. She'd have done all this for Chad but never a sub 7.

After that argument imagine just actually having the looks to go up to her and for all that frustration to leave as she runs into your arms.

CHAD ONLY.

SHE WANTED TO SPEND THE NIGHT AT HIS HOUSE!

View attachment 179744
I'll only get lifefuel if you make her die OP. Push her to the point of killing herself, then I'll be happy.

Yea it’s pretty suicide fuel seeing roasties go this crazy over chad lmao I’ll never have that. But I’ll just live as a virtual chad forever.

Real life treats me like shit anyways. Why settle for a ugly fat 3/10 whore who will hate my guts and nag me 24/7 and I can virtually have any Stacy worship me online. Fuck real life and ppl judging me for my looks.

Here no girl judges me for looks cuz they think I am chad

Only looking at that joker gif I matched with a mentally reatrded hot girl and she has the same condition as joker where she laughs randomly it so funny I recorded it
The difference between how females talk to normies and chads is ASTONISHING. Ngl when I tried tinder, I always had to force the conversation and I never had the feeling even once that a female is actually interested in me.

Just goes to show, if a female is interested in you, she will make it more than obvious and she will literally orbit you. Im curious though on how good looking the chad is OP has used for his chadfish? Are we speaking of a regular attractive guy, or a literal chad thundercock male model top 1%?

Top 10-5%

Make her suffer more and waste more money, cunt deserves it
This. This is some of the funniest shit I've fucking witnessed.

Only looking at that joker gif I matched with a mentally reatrded hot girl and she has the same condition as joker where she laughs randomly it so funny I recorded it
Tfw when no qt insane gf.

Is having an obsessed foid like that a regular experience for you when you are chadfishing? Are most foids you encounter that easily obsessed over you? Do foids ask you generic questions like how your day has been etc.? Also really interested in how good looking that chad is you are chadfishing with.

Will you one day reveal yourself?

As am I. Can you post the chadfish pics, OP?

Is having an obsessed foid like that a regular experience for you when you are chadfishing? Are most foids you encounter that easily obsessed over you? Do foids ask you generic questions like how your day has been etc.? Also really interested in how good looking that chad is you are chadfishing with.

Yes chads have 12 obsessed females at any given time minimum

Yes they ask me stuff like how was gym, wgat id I eat, how is my day /night going, any plans for weekend . It gets very boring and repetitive where I don’t feel like replying.

Females are definition of boring they are only good for sex. You will never have a thoughtful conversation with one ever in your life.
As am I. Can you post the chadfish pics, OP?
Just send it to him

Last edited:
idk if you want to get that deep man shit might make you off yourself. they really do live a life many men can only dream of.