Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie gets HIV from her past dicks, cuck hubby takes care of her and a currycel asks for bobs, vegene and sax

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Degenerate dick rider roastie gets HIV from one of her numerous past dicks, tries to infect her current hubby but fails, makes a YT video for internet points:

And then, all of a sudden, a curry appears out of nowhere and asks for bobs, vegene and sax.

Thus the cycle completes.

***HEY GUYS!! SO MUCH has happened to me and my channel from where this video ends! I now have an award for my channel recognizing my leadership in HIV/AIDS advocacy from the AIDS Drug Assistance Program presented to me in Washington D.C. September 2018. My story went well beyond this video.

Be a foid
Be degenerate and catch AIDS
Make shitty video
Win award

Doesn't even know who she caught it from the degenerate slutbag

HIV is a gift from the demiurge to those partake in his illusory pleasure, almost anyone who contracts it probably earned it.
She is the definition of a disgusting whore.

lol hope she suffers

and lol at that stupid low iq shit curry.. man i hate my fucking race.. pathetic curry fucks.

Dude this is a complete all around meme

When will she die?

Just marry an old hag with aids bro. Just be a cuck and get HIV bro.

Fuck, I hate normies so much.

When you whore around with STD infested fuckboys, you gotta face the consequences.

Aids is our best friend

Why are curries so delusional?

And of course her cuck bf is balding beta buxxer.

Just marry an old hag with aids bro. Just be a cuck and get HIV bro.

Fuck, I hate normies so much.
Normies are worse than zombies.

At least zombies move forward ffs.

"When nobody there god is with you" :feelskek::feelskek:

we need more HIV

based virus

This HIV disease needs to start spreading more rapidly. Kill all of these degenerates for us

She is a
Slut
Whore
Cumdumpster

Are you F#$% kidding me? How is this life fuel?!
Have you seen the clip??
Even though she has aids that cuck still loves her and is still with her!!!!
WTFFFF
Also she has millions of views and 35k subscribers.
This is pure suifuel!!
What kind of sick f#$% would stay with a hole that can potentially give him an incurable virus by performing the one and only act that hole is actually useful for?!

Also This:

You stupid copers life fuels don't exist stop coping every "life fuel" out there is basically suifuel that just intensifies the blackpill.

Last edited:
Have you seen the clip??
WTFFFF
This is pure suifuel!!
What kind of sick f#$% would stay with a hole that can potentially give him an incurable virus by performing the one and only act that hole is actually useful for?!

Also This:
View attachment 101107

You stupid copers life fuels don't exist stop coping every "life fuel" out there is basically suifuel that just intensifies the blackpill.

lol dont worry the fame will die down

Have you seen the clip??
WTFFFF
This is pure suifuel!!

Also This:
View attachment 101107

Damn, you are right, fuck. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Have you seen the clip??
WTFFFF
This is pure suifuel!!

Also This:
View attachment 101107

She’s a godless whore, the reference to god made by the curry probably offended her. If god exists, she’s going to hell for her whoring.

So what gonna happen? will she die? i wonder

Have you seen the clip??
WTFFFF
This is pure suifuel!!

Also This:
View attachment 101107

:feelskek::feelskek: @ curry

fucking whore needs acid thrown in its face

holy fuck she looks filthy

We live in a generation where women actually forget who they sleep with. JFL.

We live in a generation where women actually forget who they sleep with. JFL.

Just to add, many single (((mother))) in the west don't know who is the (((father))) of her kids. JFL.

Just to add, many single (((mother))) in the west don't know who is the (((father))) of her kids. JFL.
And if they find out he wasn't Chad, he not only has to pay for child support, he also gets arrested too.

Degenerate dick rider roastie gets HIV from one of her numerous past dicks, tries to infect her current hubby but fails, makes a YT video for internet points:

And then, all of a sudden, a curry appears out of nowhere and asks for bobs, vegene and sax.

View attachment 100955

Thus the cycle completes.

You know what really pissed me off today I showed some of my music to someone and they said it sounds like it belongs on tv commercials etc.(like the backing track on this video)

I just want to blow my own brains out. I didn't realize I make cuck music until today.

You know what really pissed me off today I showed some of my music to someone and they said it sounds like it belongs on tv commercials etc.(like the backing track on this video)

I just want to blow my own brains out. I didn't realize I make cuck music until today.

I didn't have speakers that time, so I saw it without any sound. I need to listen to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back