Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Roastie begs and cries for taken chad. Buys a new place closer to him so they can be together. When all fails, she agrees to be sidebitch.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
I wonder if you can convince any of them to bang you blindfolded or in a dark room

Get me off this planet :cryfeels:

likelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelielikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelike

i guess the first one is a good cope for a while,but just how may revenges will it take for that cope to go away. It will get old after a while and whether you take revenge on a foid it doesn't really matter for the very reason that she is used to that shit. (GETTING DUMPED , ABUSED AND FAR FAR WORSE THINGS) at the very best you are ghosting her, making her waste time which is miniscule in her world since there will always be another chad that will take your place....:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
No lol it’ll fuck with her forever cuz she will think she was able to attract a giga chad with nice personality b4 so she will judge all the future guys with the past lense and she will have trust issues forever.
It also destroys online dating so that’s good

She looks like a uncultured, basic, bitch. Call me volcel but I wouldn't.

Hey @Reddit_is_for_cucks you should do something really low inhibition and post these to Youtube so the roasties (possibly) get doxxed and so normies who come across your videos get blackpilled.

13:30 LMAOOO gigabased :dab: @Reddit_is_for_cucks

@Reddit_is_for_cucks is probably the best chadfisher of all time.

Nothing out of the ordinary

She is so fucking boring! How can you stand talking to someone so vapid? I get bored just listening to her talk.
Listening to her talk I can understand why Chad would pump and dump.

Last edited:
FUCK MAN. Brutal suifuel. Imagine a hole begging you to date her. Chads are truly blessed :feelscry: :feelscry:

She is so fucking boring! How can you stand talking to someone so vapid? I get bored just listening to her talk.
Listening to her talk I can understand why Chad would pump and dump.

This is every Woman to be honest. They are just yapping. A quiet Woman is a Blessing. The grandpa of a guy I knew in gradeschool had a really quiet wife.
They were Farmers and she was really small. A pleasure to be around, nice, could cook very well.
Men have literally Zero expecations for women. Just shut the fuck up, be nice and put out once a week. Men would offer the world for that but foids can't even do that JFL.
That's how easy it would be for stacy to secure a chad.
Just be a nice Person, cook and be quiet, warm and homely. That's all it takes to surpass most women out there. Just be a good Person for once.
But they can't even do that.

This is every Woman to be honest. They are just yapping. A quiet Woman is a Blessing. The grandpa of a guy I knew in gradeschool had a really quiet wife.
They were Farmers and she was really small. A pleasure to be around, nice, could cook very well.
Men have literally Zero expecations for women. Just shut the fuck up, be nice and put out once a week. Men would offer the world for that but foids can't even do that JFL.
Just be a nice Person, cook and be quiet, warm and homely. That's all it takes to surpass most women out there. Just be a good Person for once.
Yep. But most women I meet seem to take pride in being as obnoxious as possible. While at the same time demanding an interesting and funny guy to entertain them.

In that way Corona-chan is a blessing. As bored as women are alone with themselves, just as bored are men with their company. But I doubt they will realize this or reflect on their behaviour.

Why do IT never comment on these?

Also “Let’s get buried beside each other“ these women become autists whenever they are faced with Chad.

Why do IT never comment on these?

Also “Let’s get buried beside each other“ these women become autists whenever they are faced with Chad.
If a guy said that he would be incarcerated for 15 years.this life is a joke.

If she knew who she was really saying this to she would shoot herself on the spot. Verbal contact with an inkwell is fate worse than death

Brutal as fuck. Huge blackpill

yes had a relative i remember. stay at home, good cook, quiet and nice. she was married to borderline chadlight tho. imagine having good looks and picking your foid. fuck this is hell.

Wtf is this the same roastie you chadfished at Christmas? And made her walk circles in the mall? :feelshaha:

Foids require their place in chad's harem like we require oxygen, it's in their nature

If you're a 10/10 you can make top tier foids lick your fucking toes. its over

You have been chadfishing her since July :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

IT WILL NEVER TOUCH THIS!

You have been chadfishing her since July :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

IT WILL NEVER TOUCH THIS!

lmao yea I started ignoring and ghosting her and she keeps coming back. It’s over for her. She will only marry 10/10 chads nowbut that will never Happen so she will have to settle

I dare you to do it.
i cant chadfish man im suicidal as it is. i admire the brave incel warriors who do so and i hope to be like them some day, but not for now. i know if i did i'd rope on the spot, because i have a ready method which makes it extra dangerous (one day i was this close :feelsokman: after a brutally blackpilling night out)

THis is true suicidefuel. IT wont touch these

just finished listening

man 1:04:20 ........ :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: she's legit in love. we'll never have that :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

just finished listening

man 1:04:20 ........ :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: she's legit in love. we'll never have that :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yes it’s crazy how fast foids fall in love with chad even when he ignores them and treats them like shit .

i wonder if anyone else finished the whole thing

Is chadfishing enjoyable or do you do it to mine out potent blackpills?

mogs me I can't even hold a conversation.

Can you send a pic you used.
I really want to see the level of gigachad it takes to achieve this.

another god tier chadfish tbh

“Personality matters”

Dox that whore so I can send her my pubes

Fucking cunt'ole.

Upload doesent exist. please update the link lad.
@Reddit_is_for_cucks

34:30 - She got a place closer to chad so she can be with him. lolll sad life(owning your own place theory debunked)

DF91A376 59F1 4CE3 9444 08671B55E662
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

37:45 - Voice pill debunked cuz I got a shit voice.
:feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back