Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish setting up a date with roastie and making her walk around the mall for hours and standing her up. She calls next morning for another date

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So i was about to go to sleep and I am talking to a different roastie on phone. I ask her to sing to me because it helps me fall asleep and i totally forgot i made plans with another foid. I get a call from her and she wants me to come to the mall on a date cuz she been bugging me for months. We already pre-planned this but i just forgot. I knew I was gonna bail last minute and meet with my friends instead who were also at the mall.

I go to the mall early to buy some clothes and I wait for her at food court. I see her arriving and she sits like 10ft away from me. we text and I make up fake locations where I am and tell her to walk around in circles. She get kinda mad and sends me a snap of her view. In the snap she sent, i fully see my self and i get nervous that she is onto me because she sent me and snap of me sitting across her. I walk away and tell her to meet me at Christmas tree.

TLDR: listen to part 3 and read her next morning texts lmao. Roastie spends 50 dollars to travel to chad and gets stood up for 4 hours. Get's pissed of at me and unleashes roastie rage. Next morning goes back to begging chad for another data lolol

Night1

Part 1 (20 mins): Setting up the date and logitics and when and where to meet up. Talking casually.

Part 2 (3 Audio clips) of her getting angrier and angrier at me while i make her walk around the mall looking for me

Night2

Night

79673502 452012989065741 1066840528814866432 n

Roastie sitting and crying in mall
Sitting crying

Part 3: Roastie rage, she completely loses it and threatens to block me and delete me, has a full on anxiety attack [Her reaction is too funny]

https://gofile.io/?c=YJoJFY

Next Morning, you guessed it. After her anger cools down she decides to give chad another

Morning1
79495790 445369496139821 8822911270450626560 n
80427856 2214825158822282 7913572814492270592 n

Last edited:
Life of Chad.

Ur the king of chadfishing tbh.
Lmao at the fucking disgusting whore wanting another date btw the roastie completely proves that they will do absolutely anything for chad's cock

Lmao at the fucking disgusting whore wanting another date btw the roastie completely proves that they will do absolutely anything for chad's cock
It's over ngl

There should be an entire subforum just for your amazing chadfishing tbh

I'M IN FRONT OF OLD NAVY :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Not reading. Last thread I read of yours was rope fuel and I have 9 drinks left

Ur the king of chadfishing tbh.

The hero we need.

Not reading. Last thread I read of yours was rope fuel and I have 9 drinks left
This is life fuel and that was suicide fuel tho.

Stop holy fuck I'll become an alcoholic

You should set her up to meet up with a bunch of disgusting oinkells, but that may blow your cover

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I know women aren't the most intelligent creatures, but the idea of attaining Chad cock makes them completely delusional. How am I supposed to respect foids in anyway after seeing many many examples of this, meme gender.

>tfw no woman will ever care for you even a fraction of that chadfish
this is pure suifuel imo, don't know how you can do this without going mad but good job

Jfl she wasted a day and over 50 usd

She could easily have relationship with her looksmatch, but she decided to chase chads.

Generally i would say you do immoral things but women are the more immoral ones so its ok.

She could easily have relationship with her looksmatch, but she decided to chase chads.

Generally i would say you do immoral things but women are the more immoral ones so its ok.
She even had a guy approach her, but turned him down for the Chad who bails on her and treats her like shit

MUH PERSONALITY :soy::soy::soy:
NAWALT :soy: :soy: :soy:

This is very unsettling.

insane chadfish skill ngl

hope some people see "when puas approach" and take the approach-pill

I don’t know how you can keep doing this tbh , Just taking a daily taste of Chad’s life , My mental health would be in a really bad state

This is so fucking depressing bro. She goes above and beyond for chad even if you treat her like shit.

Btw how are you this low inhib ? Not scared of being caught irl? Did She see you but didnt know it was you?

Jfl low inhib mogs me to other dimensions and back

insane chadfish skill ngl

hope some people see "when puas approach" and take the approach-pill

any man who thinks he has a chance with a certain girl who is not begging to meet him has a mental illness

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
in the audios you treat her like literal dog shit, man. this is both lifefuel and suifuel

me after reading your threads
Fucj

they're so fucking dumb.

like it never occurs to them that the guy doesnt even fucking exist.

even a desperate incel tier normie who matches with a girl knows after walking around or sitting in a bar for an hour that its fucking fake.

these girls are so convinced they landed a chad they fucking sit and wait for hours then try to rearrange. jfl

Master of Chadfishing. Retarded foids lose reason and logic when they encounter a chad.

imagine having that much power over women, you can treat her like trash and she still wants you.

chads lead lives we can't even comprehend, women know this but still want chad

Your chadfishing really entertaining tbh.

Lol she goes on about having a anxiety attack that's nothing compared to what guys go through on here.

Round of applause.

For once a reddit is for cucks thread actually brings me joy instead of despair

I remember seeing those huge walls of text on my Chadlite friend's Whatsapp as well. It's incredible to me how foids talk with Chads and Chadlites. I never ever received something even close to it while talking to a foid on some messenger shit :feels:

You're doing an excellent job, OP. I wish more people start Chadfishing, if it weren't so much suifuel I'd do it as well. That is the biggest blackpill there is.

This is so fucking depressing bro. She goes above and beyond for chad even if you treat her like shit.

Btw how are you this low inhib ? Not scared of being caught irl? Did She see you but didnt know it was you?

Jfl low inhib mogs me to other dimensions and back
Yes i got scared when she snapped me a picture of her view to show where she was, i was right in the middle of that picture texting her.
I thought she was onto me.

I am low inhib because of just practicing. Before i use to be high inhib when talkingto girls on phone tbh.
Idk what she is gonna do if she catches me irl lmao. I'll just run away

You're like the Anti-Chad. You destroy foids dreams and crush their will to ride the cock carousel.

The length these whores go for Chad, nice one OP for exposing these creatures for who they really are.

Problem is you can't truly destroy foids as Chad. They are masochistic to a fault and enjoy being his plaything in every way. This ghosted foid is merely a martyr of love, subconsciously.

Foids think they're such great people for giving Chad infinite lives, too.

Torn jeans and are those Sherpa lined timbs, UNTIED the way niggers wear them? Typical whore wear..

Can't imagine wasting a foids time like that and she just begs for more right after. I guess ignoring a whore really works very well if you're Chad.
any man who thinks he has a chance with a certain girl who is not begging to meet him has a mental illness
they are conditioned socially to be bluepilled simps and think they should be the ones pursuing
Problem is you can't truly destroy foids as Chad. They are masochistic to a fault and enjoy being his plaything in every way. This ghosted foid is merely a martyr of love, subconsciously.

Foids think they're such great people for giving Chad infinite lives, too.
yeah, they think they're "forgiving" for trying to get with Chad ten million times

Yes i got scared when she snapped me a picture of her view to show where she was, i was right in the middle of that picture texting her.
I thought she was onto me.

I am low inhib because of just practicing. Before i use to be high inhib when talkingto girls on phone tbh.
Idk what she is gonna do if she catches me irl lmao. I'll just run away
You seemed pretty dark triad in the phone call. Well played

Roasties getting toasty, so what did this "creep" do? Average looking man saying "hi, are you okay" yeah?

Amazing how she easily she forgives u and asks to meet again. :lul:

Length of audio is longer than I'll ever get to speak to a foid. :feelsrope:

I know it's not possible but I really want to know how they look like :forcedsmile:

Your threads are a blackpill atomic bomb, keep dropping them
iu

Everything you've ever posted completely goes against everything IT believes in lmaooooo

It's amazing how far foids are willing to go if they have a vague hope of getting chad. They could get their looksmatch in a blink of an eye, or even a chadlite. But no instead they do this.

Roasties getting toasty, so what did this "creep" do? Average looking man saying "hi, are you okay" yeah?
Yea he asked her why she was crying. She kinda freaked out cuz mall closed and they kicked her out so she was sitting and didn’t know how she will get home because her phone was 1% and she couldn’t call uber home. Her card was also maxed so idk how she got home I doubt she walked 1 hr in cold
Amazing how she easily she forgives u and asks to meet again. :lul:

Length of audio is longer than I'll ever get to speak to a foid. :feelsrope:

I know it's not possible but I really want to know how they look like :forcedsmile:
If you dig deep enough in my history you can find her face

JFL low inhib as fuck :feelskek::feelskek:

I'm not having a fake online relationshit
Yikes! Let's unpack the dildo lodged in the site runner's ass
Your threads are a blackpill atomic bomb, keep dropping them
iu

Huh huh looks like a penis
huh huh huh huh

Last edited: