Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Regardless of how the AVI competition ends...

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
While @nihility is still sleeping,
These are my top 10 users by avi:

Honorable Mentions:

3) @gymletethnicel :
18441.jpg

2) @Amacko :
21908.jpg

1) @Yerberito :
22711.jpg

Actual Top 10:

10) @Acherontia_Styx :
21641.jpg

9) @Diocel :
23097.jpg

8) @Ecstasy :
5344.jpg

7) @Billowel :
18753.jpg

6) @Aziz :
23124.jpg

5) @AlwaysLawRoute :
13037.jpg

4) @BummerDrummer :
15088.jpg

3) @BrendioEEE :
8927.jpg

2) @Cleftcel :
4261.jpg

1) @Macrocephalus :
18220.jpg

Gay thread I'm not on it
Over for narcissisticcels

Tfw not in the list :feelsbadman:

Some good avis right there

thanks for the mention

BAN AVIS FROM THIS FORUM NOW

BAN AVIS FROM THIS FORUM NOW

They should really be banned along rank colors, rank stars, etc. All they do is influence other users' views through halo.
Take the Gamefaqs format for example. To see an avi, rank, or details you have to click on an user's profile. When you enter a discussion, all you see is the messages and the users who posted them. No stars, no halos, you just focus on the message. And, unlike reddit, the're no upvote function.

I'm glad its finally fucking over.

Never again.

They should really be banned along rank colors, rank stars, etc. All they do is influence other users' views through halo.
Take the Gamefaqs format for example. To see an avi, rank, or details you have to click on an user's profile. When you enter a discussion, all you see is the messages and the users who posted them. No stars, no halos, you just focus on the message. And, unlike reddit, the're no upvote function.
My only real criticism is the one word replies in actual serious threads. When evetything only revolves around maxxing out your stats tthis becomes bullshit

Free BrendioEE

@stuttercel is the true winner ngl

@Animecel2D thoughts on my high effort post?

MY AVI IS THE BEST NIGGA

While @nihility is still sleeping,
These are my top 10 users by avi:

Honorable Mentions:

3) @gymletethnicel :
18441.jpg

2) @Amacko :
21908.jpg

1) @Yerberito :
22711.jpg

Actual Top 10:

10) @Acherontia_Styx :
21641.jpg

9) @Diocel :
23097.jpg

8) @Ecstasy :
5344.jpg

7) @Billowel :
18753.jpg

6) @Aziz :
23124.jpg

5) @AlwaysLawRoute :
13037.jpg

4) @BummerDrummer :
15088.jpg

3) @BrendioEEE :
8927.jpg

2) @Cleftcel :
4261.jpg

1) @Macrocephalus :
18220.jpg
Nice mention, thanks boyo :feelsautistic:

@Animecel2D thoughts on my high effort post?
Well articulated and thought out post. I wholeheartedly agree.

This deserves a thread of its own in Meta and feedback.

Lookism is true even on incel forums

Free BrendioEE
You always lack one E

im always forgotten

im never fucking tagged in any list fuck this gay ass site

thanks for the mention nigga

This list is just flat out wrong because of the fact that @stuttercel isn't on here.

Last edited:
This list is just flat out wrong because @stuttercel isn't on here.
Yeah, the problem was his name starts with "S" and I was browsing the members list to judge their avi, but I got tired in like page 120 out of 237, without getting to members who start with "S"

Yeah, the problem was his name starts with "S" and I was browsing the members list to judge their avi, but I got tired in like page 120 out of 237, without getting to members who start with "S"
This is so sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back