Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Realizing Just How Much Money I Have Since I Don't Have Dates with Femoids

FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-
I just realized after looking over my snapchat stories and every guy is on a date at some expensive place, meanwhile my bank account is growing at a great rate since i have no foid to spend money on. Not only that but my stockmaxxing strategy is currently underweight. I am ahead of the normies.

This is such ridiculous MGTARD cope.

What's the point of money if your life is just trying to obtain more? You're going to look back when your a 70 year old virgin and wonder where it went wrong.

Granted, it's better than being NEET but jfl if you think you're happier than people taking women on dates.

yeah its pretty amazing. i can withdraw any amount from the atm and it wouldn't even hurt my balance
i don't even want to buy anything honestly

This is such ridiculous MGTARD cope.

What's the point of money if your life is just trying to obtain more? You're going to look back when your a 70 year old virgin and wonder where it went wrong.

Granted, it's better than being NEET but jfl if you think you're happier than people taking women on dates.

Because earning money makes you more powerful and closer to the establishment which is the ultimate goal of life and the will to power is the only thing that makes one happy.

Because earning money makes you more powerful and closer to the establishment which is the ultimate goal of life and the will to power is the only thing that makes one happy.

Sure it will bro. And that's why you post on an incel forum. Cause money makes you happy.

Holy lol if you think Jews will ever let you have "power". Your power extends as far as buying consumerist trash like luxury cars and houses to keep up with the Jones. Look up Chris Rock's Rich vs. Wealthy. You will never have real wealth as an incel.

Sure it will bro. And that's why you post on an incel forum. Cause money makes you happy.

Holy lol if you think Jews will ever let you have "power". Your power extends as far as buying consumerist trash like luxury cars and houses to keep up with the Jones. Look up Chris Rock's Rich vs. Wealthy. You will never have real wealth as an incel.

I come from a banking family and my dad is JEWISH and works on wallstreet. I could easily become that if i was good at math. And yeah sure pro power doesn't make you happy, sure.

I come from a banking family and my dad is JEWISH and works on wallstreet. I could easily become that if i was good at math. And yeah sure pro power doesn't make you happy, sure.

Oh! I see now why you're so obsessed with money, sniveling kike.

Keep thinking you're accomplishing ANYTHING as a short, beady eyed semite. Your power fantasies come straight out of years of sexual frustration. You will still post on this forum whether you have $1 or $1 million.

You're a cocky autistic faggot. Stop bragging about your parents achievements

Oh! I see now why you're so obsessed with money, sniveling kike.

Keep thinking you're accomplishing ANYTHING as a short, beady eyed semite. Your power fantasies come straight out of years of sexual frustration. You will still post on this forum whether you have $1 or $1 million.

Years of sexual frustration? First off my dad was a virgin until 28 when he met my mom, and he is a happy bluepilled cuck who doesn't care about anything like this anymore. Second I've always desired power over others, even as a kid, i loved small animals since i could have power over them when parents weren't around. My parents always thought i loved bunnies and my hamsters but even before i knew sex was a thing I loved having absolute power over them and having them obey my every whim regardless of if they wanted to or not. Third I am not even a Jew, my dad is a Jew and I've been raised under a Secular Judaic family but my mom is pure Aryan which means under Jewish law im not jewish. Fourth I'm not obsessed with money, I'm actually more Marxist than anything if it was applied under a Leninist sort of way, I'm just more been pushed into a Wallstreet life since my dad worked for the FED and wallstreet banks so that's the career I've been sort of handed.

Years of sexual frustration? First off my dad was a virgin until 28 when he met my mom, and he is a happy bluepilled cuck who doesn't care about anything like this anymore. Second I've always desired power over others, even as a kid, i loved small animals since i could have power over them when parents weren't around. My parents always thought i loved bunnies and my hamsters but even before i knew sex was a thing I loved having absolute power over them and having them obey my every whim regardless of if they wanted to or not. Third I am not even a Jew, my dad is a Jew and I've been raised under a Secular Judaic family but my mom is pure Aryan which means under Jewish law im not jewish. Fourth I'm not obsessed with money, I'm actually more Marxist than anything if it was applied under a Leninist sort of way, I'm just more been pushed into a Wallstreet life since my dad worked for the FED and wallstreet banks so that's the career I've been sort of handed.

Kill yourself Joo.