Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Imagine how much money you've saved by not buying condoms

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I just realized how much money i've saved during my sexless life. 10 condoms cost like $3. Now i don't know how many people actually use condoms but lets say you bought 10 condoms a week since you were 15, a very active "protected" sexlife. If i actually started buying condoms at 15 years of age when alot of people lose their virginity, then i would spend approx $12 a month. (I'm over 30 now) Over a 17 year period that's a total of approx $2500. It's not that much but still some money. I understand inflation and all that so maybe it wouldn't be that much anyway but still...

I don't know what contraceptive pills costs but it's probably more expensive, too lazy to look into it. I know it's free in some countries and there are other more aggressive methods to "protect" youself.

10 condoms for 3$ is cheap af, condoms are super expensive in Germany

Is it lifefuel?

But srs, at last we find one "upside" of being an incel :lul:

This is one gem of lifefuel amongst a cave of darkness.

living life = spending money, money is worthless if you can't spend it on a lifestyle of your dream

monetizing seggs

I've bought my uniform, my horses and my guns from that money, I am a landowner and I can buy commisions for me and my brothers and I am blinded by nationalism and honour, I refuse to see the ugly plebs and subalterns and their selfish motives of mere survival and sex, I live for a higher purpose and I am a virgin

chad goes raw

I've bought my uniform, my horses and my guns from that money, I am a landowner and I can buy commisions for me and my brothers and I am blinded by nationalism and honour, I refuse to see the ugly plebs and subalterns and their selfish motives of mere survival and sex, I live for a higher purpose and I am a virgin
This is the most based thing I have read on this forum all week. You sir are the supreme gentleman I hope to become one day. Cheers :feelsYall:

I just realized how much money i've saved during my sexless life. 10 condoms cost like $3. Now i don't know how many people actually use condoms but lets say you bought 10 condoms a week since you were 15, a very active "protected" sexlife. If i actually started buying condoms at 15 years of age when alot of people lose their virginity, then i would spend approx $12 a month. (I'm over 30 now) Over a 17 year period that's a total of approx $2500. It's not that much but still some money. I understand inflation and all that so maybe it wouldn't be that much anyway but still...

I don't know what contraceptive pills costs but it's probably more expensive, too lazy to look into it. I know it's free in some countries and there are other more aggressive methods to "protect" youself.
You think Chad bothers with condoms?
Fucking he just nuts raw in foids and they follow his orders to take birth control or (((((((abortion)))))))

Fuck off right winger we need Soviet style Jewish run communism now
IMG 2058

I also never bought any lube in my life.

lol 2500 in 17 years is fucking nothing, cope with something else please

I'd much rather spend 2500$ in 17 years for condoms if that meant I can have a gf

Yeah now I have a Bugatti , better to not have sex

At least we're not the betabuxxing cucks who always bid free Michelin dinner for foids every time.

At least we're not the betabuxxing cucks who always bid free Michelin dinner for foids every time.
That too. Also a huge money save... Of course depending on what type of foid you meet, but most foids are shallow whores who only care about fancy restaurant dinners and consuming expensive stuff, because they have a dopamine deficiency.