Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I might have to kill myself

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I have a crown court trial in 20 days and I will probably go to prison for 3 years to 5 years. And I am broke as fuck and i don't think anyone even remembers me anymore never mind give a fuck about me anyway. And I will never get to reconcile with my parents and enjoy life with them because we are still broke and it still pisses me off that we live like poverty niggers and we are so low IQ. I started to hate everything even smoking weed is not that fun anymore I just do it out of compulsion and even my neighbours are complaining that I smoke and they can smell it, so I don't even have a place to cope anymore in peace. And when I go to my mum's house my nigger brother is always there killing the good feelings and getting on my nerves and harassing my mum and shit. And my mum hates me anyway because i am a loser with nothing.

I really feel like this is the end for me I already cut off all my friends a year ago almost and the plan was to move to a better area and make new ones but I will never be able to move anyway and I'll be in prison soon and I have no money to do shit. I feel utterly trapped. I don't even want to die but I just want all the bullshit constant problems to be over. I might try run to another country and never come back to England again. This place is a feminist shithole anyway and I'm really tired of being here. But I will get stopped at the airport and arrested since I am on trial.

This is some bullshit man I don't even know what to say or do anymore I feel tired like this emoji :feelsrope: i have Los of stories but I don't want to tell them because nobody cares anyways and they are all just pathetic stories anyway. But trust me when I say that it's over for me. Is there even a way back from this if I go to prison then I will come out as a 30 year wizard with no money and my parents may be dead and i will have absolutely nothing and nobody. What shall I do, do you guys think prison will be that bad, you think my old mum and dad can survive another 5 years with stress on them of money and shit, my dad is 61 and my mum is 59 and she is already kinda old and weak and my dad already shows old age as well and his cognition isn't that great anymore I fear he wil get dementia soon. I don't know what to do man.

Will they let you leave the country when you have a pending trial?

If you're really desperate you can leave on a migrant dingy to Calais

I don't know and I can't run anyway I don't have any money or anything. I should probably make an exit bag. My Life is already so shit it will be even worse after prison for 3 years. I don't think I can ever enjoy my life again anyway I see through all the bullshit anyways. Money is fake women are fake friends are fake god is fake Everything is just shit when you didn't get good genes everything is a scam and too difficult and just trash

What did you even do to end up facing prison time?

Okay so you're too scared to say

What is the nature of your alleged crime? General classification, don’t be too specific for obvious reasons.

Well it's clear that you've not stated it because you're embarrassed rather than it being irrelevant. And the whole being broke thing is just a skill issue if you live in the UK.

Do it pussy and send the recorded footage to me

I have a crown court trial in 20 days and I will probably go to prison for 3 years to 5 years. And I am broke as fuck and i don't think anyone even remembers me anymore never mind give a fuck about me anyway. And I will never get to reconcile with my parents and enjoy life with them because we are still broke and it still pisses me off that we live like poverty niggers and we are so low IQ. I started to hate everything even smoking weed is not that fun anymore I just do it out of compulsion and even my neighbours are complaining that I smoke and they can smell it, so I don't even have a place to cope anymore in peace. And when I go to my mum's house my nigger brother is always there killing the good feelings and getting on my nerves and harassing my mum and shit. And my mum hates me anyway because i am a loser with nothing.

I really feel like this is the end for me I already cut off all my friends a year ago almost and the plan was to move to a better area and make new ones but I will never be able to move anyway and I'll be in prison soon and I have no money to do shit. I feel utterly trapped. I don't even want to die but I just want all the bullshit constant problems to be over. I might try run to another country and never come back to England again. This place is a feminist shithole anyway and I'm really tired of being here. But I will get stopped at the airport and arrested since I am on trial.

This is some bullshit man I don't even know what to say or do anymore I feel tired like this emoji :feelsrope: i have Los of stories but I don't want to tell them because nobody cares anyways and they are all just pathetic stories anyway. But trust me when I say that it's over for me. Is there even a way back from this if I go to prison then I will come out as a 30 year wizard with no money and my parents may be dead and i will have absolutely nothing and nobody. What shall I do, do you guys think prison will be that bad, you think my old mum and dad can survive another 5 years with stress on them of money and shit, my dad is 61 and my mum is 59 and she is already kinda old and weak and my dad already shows old age as well and his cognition isn't that great anymore I fear he wil get dementia soon. I don't know what to do man.
Why are you going to prison? What did you do?

Seeing as your trial is in 20 days, do you have some decent method of killing yourself lined up in case you decide to check out? You probably won't have time to procure certain chemicals if you catch my drift.

3-5 years isn't that bad tbh, don't kill yourself and be a good goy in the prison it'll pass quickly, use the time for meditation, working out, reading books, etc

Saying "don't kill yourself" ain't helpful in the slightest. I think that the only way to truly help someone who's considering checking out is to help them think thru their options.

you still with us?

SAAR WHAT DID YOU DO SAAAAR PLEASE SAAAAAR

Very brutal man, I really hope you stay with us: Despite my various disagreements with other users here, I genuinely do not want to see anymore brocels rope at all, no one deserves it.

Your situation sounds awful, and if I was in it I would genuinely believe that it is the "end of the line"

About prison, I don't know how it would be in the cUcK, but it can't be worse than what we have in Shitmerica.

You will probably get 1 year probation, if that or a small fine. That means if you don't commit any further crime you won't have to go to prison.

Look for a job as a hospital porter. From that you can find other work in a hospital and even become a nurse. I knew someone who did just that and he was super low IQ. Him and his friend just cheated there way in by using the notes and exam experience from the class above.

wont make much difference to incel life

actually I would probably prefer to be in prison than live my current life if I had no other prospects

but since I am going SEAmaxx I dont want to go to prison anymore

UKprisoncelling isnt that bad tbh, my slav friend went to prison for 6 years to dealing weed and he said it was fine you are going to be ok

L

Brutal.

You will probably get 1 year probation, if that or a small fine. That means if you don't commit any further crime you won't have to go to prison.

Look for a job as a hospital porter. From that you can find other work in a hospital and even become a nurse. I knew someone who did just that and he was super low IQ. Him and his friend just cheated there way in by using the notes and exam experience from the class above.
It's crown court lol not magistrates court I am already on probation I am gonna go prison for 3 years this time and u need a clean dbs check to become a porter

It's crown court lol not magistrates court I am already on probation I am gonna go prison for 3 years this time and u need a clean dbs check to become a porter
I don't know what to say. You might be found not guilty and anyway the judges have been told to be lenient with non violent offenders as the prisons are full.

Brutal situation but tbh it is also the UK prison system. Not Norway or anything but your head low and you'll probably get out in (relatively) no time, doesn't sound like a super serious offense. Don't rope bro. :dafuckfeels:

In prison you get your own room, free gym, videogames and you don't have to pay rent.

In prison you get your own room, free gym, videogames and you don't have to pay rent.
lmao what country except Norway has vidya in prison ?

not even trying to joke but its genuinely over

Be thankful you’re not a single Child, otherwise that’s when your life would be very vulnerable. I hope your brother can help. I hate those Unempathetic and uncompassionate people too British people sound like assholes with how you describe it you could try and learn a job ready skill and do a remote job and try to move out of England like go move to Colombia or somewhere in South America or South East Asia to Geomax.

I don't know and I can't run anyway I don't have any money or anything. I should probably make an exit bag. My Life is already so shit it will be even worse after prison for 3 years. I don't think I can ever enjoy my life again anyway I see through all the bullshit anyways. Money is fake women are fake friends are fake god is fake Everything is just shit when you didn't get good genes everything is a scam and too difficult and just trash
Humans are annoying shitty pests disturbing your peace and leeching on to you especially if they don’t care about you and only using you it’s annoying

3-5 years isn't that bad tbh, don't kill yourself and be a good goy in the prison it'll pass quickly, use the time for meditation, working out, reading books, etc
I agree, if you behave well enough they might reward you to let you go earlier @curryboy420

Well shit literally all I do is rot and play video games anyway.

Society is worse than its own prisons. :feelsclown:

RemembER: going ER is infinitely supERior to roping. Make soyciety feel your angER (in GTA V).

Try to meet brocels in the UK who can wind down and make the coping easier

Maybe there are rehab programs too that can help after serving time

British prison is easy, you’ll be fine. And the sentence will probably be more lenient than you expect.

My girlfriend had a criminal boyfriend who spent time in prison. You can have mobile phones, games consoles, it’s like a hotel. Just keep your head down and you’ll get out early for good behaviour.

RemembER: going ER is infinitely supERior to roping. Make soyciety feel your angER (in GTA V).
If I had a gun or knew how to make bomb I would do it and kill half my family and as many police niggers as I can