Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Imagine how much a failure you have to be in order to be a femcel

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Ive been lurking on women subs for a while now. And honestly the contrast in difficulty of lives is tragic.

in order to be a failure of a woman you have to be:

Extremely ugly close to deformed.
Fat or obese but you call yourself plus size.
Myriad of mental illnesses.
Retarded but you rather call yourself shy and always have a resting bitch face.
Cant style your hair or clothes or do makeup to look like a passable person.
Dont put out, never give a guy any signal or let him touch you no matter how many dates or how good he treats you.
Reject a guy because you got nervous then never tell him u regretted it.
Delusional and annoying whore with random spiritual bullshit like tarot, signs and witch stuff.
takes you forever to reply to a dm then wonder why you get ghosted.

Meanwhile man has three fates that seals the deal:

Height: if you are under 5'7 might aswell never try to date and just go on with life like that silent hill character then die in a ditch.

Face: if you have height then this deal breaker can be overcome since all women are programmed to like ogres.

Money: if you dont have height nor face both these deal breakers can be overcome if you are rich. The natural state of woman is to seek a provider aka being a golddigger.

I dont have any of the three, not only that but i am severely injured/disabled too.

Last edited:
Ive been lurking on women subs for a while now. And honestly the contrast in difficulty of lives is tragic.

Dont put out, never give a guy any signal or let him touch you no matter how many dates or how good he treats you.
Delusional and annoying whore with random spiritual bullshit like tarot, signs and witch stuff.

Height: if you are under 5'7 might aswell never try to date and just go on with life like that silent hill character then die in a ditch.

Face: if you have height then this deal breaker can be overcome since all women are programmed to like ogres.

Money: if you dont have height nor face both these deal breakers can be overcome if you are rich. The natural state of woman is being a golddigger thus seek a provider.

I dont have any of the three, not only that but i am severely injured/disabled too.
5'7 and over for usa,
around 5'5-5'6 for other countries since average height is around 5'7 for guys

@Linky Love pin my threads nigger. When i post in ID its an auto pin mfker why the fuck u keep changing ur name so i have to look it up and waste time i could be ldaring. Im gona kill ur whole family

@Linky Love pin my threads nigger. When i post in ID its an auto pin mfker why the fuck u keep changing ur name so i have to look it up and waste time i could be ldaring. Im gona kill ur whole family
(In video game)

You just cannot fail as a woman it just can't happen

Thats why if you fail as a woman its like advanced failure.

Money: if you dont have height nor face both these deal breakers can be overcome if you are rich. The natural state of woman is to seek a provider aka being a golddigger.

Femcels don’t fail

They just don't want to have sex. Many female celibates are still successful, it is becoming a trend for women to focus on their careers and personal aspirations instead of romance.

"Cant style your hair or clothes or do makeup to look like a passable person."

Actually this is the patriarchy speaking. Women shouldnt have to do anything. And still be able to get chad!

That's not the point, a part of femcels were abused by their boyfriends, and on different occations several times, thus making them abstain from sex.

Altough a very large proportion are still celibate cause they think they dont have enough..

You must realize, for a woman its more profitable to be single than date subhumans or even their looksmatches in certain times.

Yeah I know, my sister is a "femcel" that complains about not having many friends of a boyfriend and she does most of what you say on the list

The list could be endless but an important one you missed was that they have very high standards like my sister, I have seen her laugh at curries on tinder

Yeah I know, my sister is a "femcel" that complains about not having many friends of a boyfriend and she does most of what you say on the list

The list could be endless but an important one you missed was that they have very high standards like my sister, I have seen her laugh at curries on tinder
Rape her

You goddamn faggot I’d be fuckijg her tight pussy every night whether that slut like or or not!
It's not tight, I found her condoms one time they say they are for extra large or loose fit pussy

It's not tight, I found her condoms one time they say they are for extra large or loose fit pussy
Still I would be fucking her pussy better looose pussy than no pussy

Still I would be fucking her pussy better looose pussy than no pussy
Nah you wouldnt she is diseased and disgusting and lacks estrogen

Yeah but is she hot?????? :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:
Nah she is overweight, she could be hot but she is diseased, cant poop properly, doesnt get her period due to lack of estrogen, I could go on, she is also a bitch

It's all her own fault too, none of it is genetic or anything

Nah she is overweight, she could be hot but she is diseased, cant poop properly, doesnt get her period due to lack of estrogen, I could go on, she is also a bitch

It's all her own fault too, none of it is genetic or anything
If she was hot I’d fuck

4th for males: Being autistic (absolute relationship anihilator) or even just being "quiet"

Female VOLCELS

I don't think femcels exist. To me, so-called femcels are just women who are too picky and have unreasonably high standards no man can meet.

All a woman needs to do is to create a social media or a dating app profile, and there will be hundreds of thousands of simps in her DMs within the first 24 hours.

If a woman is a femcels, it's her choice. A woman being celibate is never involuntarily. Celibacy is a forced position in men and it's a choice in women.

Incels (incel men) exist. Incels are victims of society and its degenerative trends.

Femcels don't exist. There are simps even for the ugliest woman in the word, which has been absolutely proven by literally every single social experiment in the real world and on dating apps.

Water.

In order to be a femcel the woman has to be really, really ugly or completely retarded.

Not putting out is a good thing, as they will just get used by Chad. They should never give out, ever.

Women of at least a 3/10 facially CANT be femcel

abstain from sex
JFL if you think femcels are sexless.

In their own forums they all discuss their weekly sex escapades with multiple good-looking men.

Femcels have as much sex as any other foid, that is, dozens of times each month.

JFL if you think femcels are sexless.

In their own forums they all discuss their weekly sex escapades with multiple good-looking men.

Femcels have as much sex as any other foid, that is, dozens of times each month.
Yes. But they find that most men arent worth pursuing. I guess that makes sense cause most guys hate their life by now

Any woman can get laid if they put in 10% of the effort we did.

If they follow this complicated script, "I have a vagina, I weigh less than a farm animal and my STD sores aren't currently leaking fluid", then they can get laid.

Yes. But they find that most men arent worth pursuing. I guess that makes sense cause most guys hate their life by now
all foids say the same "men are shit" trope yet they all bang their bosses, landlords, building superintendents, uber drivers, janitors etc. on the daily.

all foids say the same "men are shit" trope yet they all bang their bosses, landlords, building superintendents, uber drivers, janitors etc. on the daily.
Lol. Those are all truecels, they only bang them if they're poor. They go into a club, drink their ass off, fuck chad. Then gets dumped.

Its only natural all men are shit when their entire lifestyle is built by invisible men, and the only men they see are assholes. Some are unfortunate to date "normal guys" who end up being terrible.

yeah no retard juggernaut law simply prevents a woman from being "femcel"
there is literally dick insurance for all women no matter the looks because there will always be some retard horny enough.

Yeah nice theory but femcels don't exist

I want to clap a femcels fatass while calling her mysoginistic slurs