Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i think it's over for me / how the fuck do i cope with this?

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
friday i had my third failed ascension attempt of 2024, nothing too brutal but i betted a lot on it

i saw it as the last possible escape out of my loneliness

ive had too many failed ascension attempts to count at this point, but this one hit the nail in the coffin

today i woke up, 5 minutes after that i started crying

then while vacuuming my house i bursted out crying again realizing i will forever be alone

went to the store for lunch and stared crying again immediately when i came home

this has happened everyday since then

-

i realized its truly over for me

but it hit me so hard

its making me crazy, suicidal and giving me ER thoughts

my usual copes (music/walks/drugs/vidya) dont seem to have the same effect anymore

how the fuck do i cope with realizing its over?:cryfeels:

The fuck is wrong with these foids man?
Tehee i broke a guys heart because he isn't a supermodel :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

With your sister?

Find new copes

The fuck is wrong with these foids man?
Tehee i broke a guys heart because he isn't a supermodel :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
a mutual friend introduced us. he told me she was abused/manipulated in prev relationships so that i should watch out with that

but no i got rejected, not even friendzoned after it

foids rather be abused and manipulated than be in a relationship with an autistic man

then while vacuuming my house i bursted out crying again realizing i will forever be alone
Go crying to your sister and hug her talking about your dating struggles, You will FOR SURE ascend

he told me she was abused/manipulated in prev relationships so that i should watch out with that
he just gave you a disclaimer that you're going to be her next emotional tampon.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

a mutual friend introduced us. he told me she was abused/manipulated in prev relationships so that i should watch out with that

but no i got rejected, not even friendzoned after it

foids rather be abused and manipulated than be in a relationship with an autistic man
Dude the manipulation crap is a codeword for chads bitch she obviously enjoyed her
I highly suggest you look into different fields of foids
Mutual friends dont do shit

more like she whored around on her own and ruined it all.
Exactly there was no abuse but when she got pumped and dumped its all she could come up with

You are never gonna ascend with a human foid, don't worry the android women are coming very soon. But you are gonna have to moneymaxx to afford her. Till then you are gonna need better copes.

You are never gonna ascend with a human foid, don't worry the android women are coming very soon. But you are gonna have to moneymaxx to afford her. Till then you are gonna need better copes.
No nigga hes not subhuman autist just has bad luck
I highly advise him to move and search elsewhere

Brutal. Do you have a picture of the toilet?

how the fuck do i cope with realizing its over?
There is no coping when it's over :feelscry:
You can only cope when you feel ok, when you feel like shit you just have to thug it out and hope it passes quickly. Just cry as much as you want until you don't feel like it anymore (and don't feel bad about crying).

I felt like going ER or roping a couple weeks ago, was enraged for a couple weeks, none of my copes could improve my mood, but one morning I woke up and it just passed and now I'm back to coping until the next time.

Do you want to talk about what happened friday ? What made it different than the rest ? Don't talk about it if you don't want to ofc.
Like for the crying, if you want to vent just talk about it until you don't want to anymore.

If you are getting close enough to attempt ascension it might not be over yet ?

. Just cry as much as you want until you don't feel like it anymore (and don't feel bad about crying).
yeah this is my current plan :feelsbadman:

Do you want to talk about what happened friday ? What made it different than the rest ? Don't talk about it if you don't want to ofc.
well, have you ever tried out something, then it fails 10+ times in a row and realized it might not be the thing for you?

i always coped and bluepilled mys3elf into believing one day i would ascend

i groomed mtyself better, bought really nice clothes and more

the difference between this attempt and the prev ones were that now i realized its over and it probably never even really began in the first place

If you are getting close enough to attempt ascension it might not be over yet ?
well its not really 'close'

never even got a date

also

thank you for your kind words

he just doesn't admit it.
fuck off degenerate currynigger, ive stated my height multiple times on here

you bring no worth to this forum

your low-iq little monkeybrain ius only able to post race-baiting shit

yeah this is my current plan :feelsbadman:

well, have you ever tried out something, then it fails 10+ times in a row and realized it might not be the thing for you?

i always coped and bluepilled mys3elf into believing one day i would ascend

i groomed mtyself better, bought really nice clothes and more

the difference between this attempt and the prev ones were that now i realized its over and it probably never even really began in the first place

well its not really 'close'

never even got a date

also

thank you for your kind words
I can't help you feel better but maybe it's not as over as you think. I know gymcels are a meme but do you lift/are you fit ?

And have you considered geomaxxing ? Netherlands is a mogger country so you might have better chances somewhere else. Even if you would prefer a dutch girl... we have to take what we can get.

Can you elaborate on how you tried to ascend ?

Can you elaborate on how you tried to ascend ?
we talked on discord and called a few times

then my friend introduced us irl

went for it

then later that day i noticed i was blocked on everything

This made me sad reading this. I don't cry much but when that feeling of realization hits that its over that's usually why I do cry so I relate to this

I don't really think you can :cryfeels:

I will send virtual hug tho

sad facebook GIF by Strangers

(Why are all these hug gifs so gay lmaoo.)

i am skinny
Get in the gym bro, even if it only brings you up by +0.5/10 it's still better than nothing. I understand if you don't find it fun or can't afford to go to the gym tho.

i have no money, no real skills to get a job abroad +im scared i wont be able to make new friends in new places bc of autism
Valid concerns but there's different ways of geomaxxing.
I don't think you should move to a different country I think you should get a woman from a poor country and bring her back to where you live.

I know the first thing you will say is : she will divorce/cheat

For divorce:
First of all you won't get divorce-raped if you don't sign a bad marriage contract. I don't know dutch law but if it's like in France you can get a prenup and you can get a marriage where the assets of the partners stay separate (so she doesn't get 50% of your shit, at most she gets an alimony if you have a lot of money). If you look into it and can't find an answer tell me and I will try to help.
Secondly you don't need to be chad, you just need to be good enough for her to not want to divorce you after 10 years.

For cheating... yeah it's possible but it's also possible with a normal gf.

It's not ideal and it can fail but it's still better than being incel forever.

Personally I will probably geomax before 25 so she's more likely to actually like me + if I don't have motivation from a foid my career will be dogshit I think.

we talked on discord and called a few times

then my friend introduced us irl

went for it

then later that day i noticed i was blocked on everything
brootal, was it your face or autism that ruined it ? Or height ?

friday i had my third failed ascension attempt of 2024, nothing too brutal but i betted a lot on it

ive had too many failed ascension attempts to count at this point, but this one hit the nail in the coffin

went to the store for lunch and stared crying again immediately when i came home

-

but it hit me so hard

my usual copes (music/walks/drugs/vidya) dont seem to have the same effect anymore

How old are you?

Dating that way sets you up for pain.

Two people attracted to each other meet up to fuck. Beyond that is try hard jumping through hoops nonsense.

She would've completely ignored your autism if you were a 6'0+ chadlite

I still want to geomaxx to Japan in a year or so and try ascend there but as for my home country, (Canada) I've completely given up at this point. I have days like you described too where I just randomly cry once I'm alone and it's so brutal

Fuck that stupid entitled whore. You’re too good for used trash of her caliber.

Mentally ill whores at that age are just sluts. But a mutual friend through discord idk if it’s the best option. We’re the other last 2 attempts similar or did u date them but not go anywhere with that?

i think you are white? someone said you arent ugly? if you have good hair still and not too short height you could find an asian foid. did you see itsover must read thread?

-

but it hit me so hard

you dont