Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i dont know how much longer i can keep coping in this shitty nigger society as a sub5 mentalcel with mdd and autism

opioidcel

opioidcel

Banned
-
im just so down

fuck

beaten and bruised by this shitty society because i have fucking autism and suck socially and its such a fucking chore existing

it takes so much effort just to say one sentence and im so fucking depressed because of all the trauma

have been like this since i was fucking 11

fuck im so depressed

and its not because of inceldom

ive been like this since 11

suicidal as shit

i haventbeen suicidal this past month because i have been directing that energy outwards by hating everything and everyone but nothing fucking helps fuck i hate my parents for ruining any fucking shot i would have had at life. this society literally wants mentally ill sub5 men to kill themselves and they let you know every fucking time they could i fucking hate trying to appear normal among normal fags everything is so depressing im failing everything in college and im so fucking depressed i have no motivation for anything

i have had no dreams no hope since i was 11

everything is always so fucking bleak and dark and horrible inside my mind, i dont know how muchlonger i can keep this charade on for

i want to be able to cope, i dont even fucking care about getting a gf im not sad about that shit at all im just so so so depressed fuck this is horrible man fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

it feels like a fucking blackhole in here

fuck

this is horrible

oh god i cant believe it has to be this way fuck man i cant even explain how shitty i feel inside my mind fuck its so horrible

fuck guys im doing really bad i think im gonna have a breakdown

fuckkkkkkk

why did they have to abuse me as a fucking kid man fuck this fuck everything i fucking hate this shit

and now all those cunts at uni make fun of me because im socially weird

wtf

what the fuck is this life

get abused when youre 6

get abused again at 8

get suicidally depressed at 12, be that way forever

and WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GET FROM PEOPLE???

they just fucking laugh at you

i spend so many nights awake thinking about how my life could have been different if they hadnt abused me

i literally didint even get a chance to grow and develop mentally

im a fucking shell of a person

thats the inkulLife

cope till you rope

What happened when you were 11 years old ?

we need to cope by acting

did you find a cope ?

we need to make money somehow and then build an organization it could work