Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: Incel political and religious beliefs

Define yourself

• Anti-social and nihilistic, basically Alex in A Clockwork Orange but too lazy to be violent.

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Nihilistic but with altruistic views on the right side (alt-right, etc)

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Nihilistic but with altruistic views on the left side (communism, etc)

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Nihilistic but with futuristic altruistic views (transhumanism, etc)

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Christian/Jew/Muslim and on the right

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Christian/Jew/Muslim and on the left

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Let's see.

Edit: I posted my thread too early and can't modify certain options. "Nihilistic" should be understood as a synonym for atheistic, not literally.

Last edited:
you made the a clockwork orange option to irresistible

Alex from a Clockwork Orange is a retarded twat but go for Anti-social and nihilistic.

Nihilistic with vaguely altruistic views that are too niche to matter. I suppose futuristic is the closest option on the poll.

Nihilistic, I lean to the right on most things but I wouldn't say I'm a conservative

You should have an option for 'actively routing/plotting the human race's demise.' ;-D

I'm a right leaning Christian, but I'm not a conservative.

Extreme Anarchist, Extreme Atheist.
I HATE politics and religion!

low-IQ poll choices.

Not being religious doesn't mean being a nihilist, the minority of atheists are nihilists.
Extreme Anarchist,
I HATE politics

Pick one.

Do you hate politics or are you an "extreme anarchist" (which doesn't make any sense.

There is only one true faith.
84d

Transhumanism is viable now, but if humanity started repairing this planet and developing our technology now we could make it a reality in less than 200 years.

Completely apolitical. Politics is a meme for normies that want attention.

I'm definitely far right. We need to completely strip women's rights away and women should be owned by men. In an ideal world it would be illegal for a women to choose a partner, only men should have this honour. It would also be illegal for women to deny any man sex or a relationship.

I love to partake in a bit of the ultraviolence, my brothers, when I'm not busy LDARing.

Can you take your politics to off topic

None of the above. I'm a centrist who rocks the boat whenever things go too much in one direction.