Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over. I'm officially an incel.

lowz1r

lowz1r

taking a break from reality
★★★★★
I've been brutally rejected by a foid for the LAST FUCKING TIME.

For years I have suffered not having a gf and being insanely horny and jerking off to sleep every night.

If I could control it, I would never want to see another foid ever again. I mean let's be honest here, if it wasn't for man's shitty biological instinct to want to get laid / be loved, none of us would be here. None of us actually need foids to get anything done, nature has designed us to crave these powerless foids.

I can't fucking take it anymore. I literally punched a hole in my wall after being rejected last month by some shitty generic white foid. I swear these bitches are all the same person with different looks. All they do is stare at their phones all day and browse instagram, waiting for some white trash chad to come use them.

I have never even fucking talked to a girl unless it was against her will. All these bitches want to do is say some stupid bluepilled horseshit and then reject you as fast as they can (because they're so fucking busy, right? They have a whole day of getting railed by niggers ahead of them, they just don't have the time to talk to us)

Well I'm throwing in the towel. No more foid holding me under. I quit. I knew it was over the second I started visiting this website but now I finally decided to sign up. There's no more denying it, I'm an incel. :feelsautistic:

For years I have suffered not having a gf and being insanely horny and jerking off to sleep every night.

If I could control it, I would never want to see another foid ever again. I mean let's be honest here, if it wasn't for man's shitty biological instinct to want to get laid / be loved, none of us would be here. None of us actually need foids to get anything done, nature has designed us to crave these powerless foids.

I can't fucking take it anymore. I literally punched a hole in my wall after being rejected last month by some shitty generic white foid. I swear these bitches are all the same person with different looks. All they do is stare at their phones all day and browse instagram, waiting for some white trash chad to come use them.

I have never even fucking talked to a girl unless it was against her will. All these bitches want to do is say some stupid bluepilled horseshit and then reject you as fast as they can (because they're so fucking busy, right? They have a whole day of getting railed by niggers ahead of them, they just don't have the time to talk to us)

Well I'm throwing in the towel. No more foid holding me under. I quit. I knew it was over the second I started visiting this website but now I finally decided to sign up. There's no more denying it, I'm an incel. :feelsautistic:
me when i see a ginger foid

View: https://youtu.be/Us3cGQs0Q8A?feature=shared

Get used to it, Inceldom is a permanent state for most of us here

"Well, it all has to come to this."
Eventually we end up in the same place. We try, we put our hopes up just to have it destroyed.
What i can tell you is: Quit for real, dont let your instincts fool you in to trying ever again, because every time the rejection kills and hurts more and more.
Live for you and you only. Play game, hit the gym, travel... Live your life. Even with the little time we have, we might be able to cope.

Strong first post. Relatable.

Welcome. None of this is your fault. I'm glad you were able to see through society's gaslighting. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Welcome. Life fucked us over.

Very based post GrAY

like outer space..likely infinite

Loop Space GIF

Opening blackpill post by Gray

At least you are learning about the blackpill now. It is better to swallow a pill like that sooner rather than later, otherwise you could be like some of those bluepilled soy cucks who spend thousands on women who won't even look them in the eye, or simps who trying everything and get no pussy or gf.

Accepting that you're truly an incel is a very hard thing to do at first. But it gets easier to accept your situation as you realize what position you are in, even if dealing with the pain doesn't get easier.

You're at the anger stage, good. Soon you will achieve enlightenment and peace, more or less. Don't let yourself get fooled by them again.
I swear these bitches are all the same person with different looks
You're right there.

Relatable. It gets harder and harder to ask, when all you've ever heard in the past is "no".

congratulations

Recognition and acknowledgement are the hardest parts. Congratulations for making it through to the end. Yes this really is the end

At least you are learning about the blackpill now. It is better to swallow a pill like that sooner rather than later, otherwise you could be like some of those bluepilled soy cucks who spend thousands on women who won't even look them in the eye, or simps who trying everything and get no pussy or gf.

Accepting that you're truly an incel is a very hard thing to do at first. But it gets easier to accept your situation as you realize what position you are in, even if dealing with the pain doesn't get easier.
swallowing the BP almost killed me . im still suicidal but i get more content with it by the day. just try to avoid foid dominated spaces like tiktok and instagram and try to get good copes . you have brothers here from all corners of the world

Last edited:
NEETdom is best. Do your part bleeding goytard dry.

IMG 0663
Money In The Bank Dog GIF by Pudgy Memez

Nobody chooses whether or not they are a incel, you are either in denial of it or you are not, good on you to realize the stupidity of you're denial.

welcome brocel

Get used to it, Inceldom is a permanent state for most of us here
Yep. Things just don’t usually get better. The sexual frustration you have known during your teen years will follow you throughout your life.

Yep. Things just don’t usually get better. The sexual frustration you have known during your teen years will follow you throughout your life.
cant you just go full on whitepill? doesnt that make it better?

It's not over.....

It never even began. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Alot of girls fuck guys who have girlfriends or wives, along with children. I noticed this trend of guys in long-term committed relationships cheating on their wives/girlfriends and betraying the interests of their children. Women do it too.

Most of these girls have a perversion in them, they deliberately seek out relations with men who have spousal and paternal obligations. I would never consider pursuing one of them. I really don't see the appeal of even entertaining relations with them. Most of these guys keep them around simply because they have regular sex with them. As soon as these sluts protest having sex these men cut them off. We see it often enough when married men have affairs with prostitutes, these prostitutes eventually expect a real relationship and blackmail the husband or reveal the affair altogether.

I fucking despise the growing decadence in this country. I'm not settling for anyone's side-bitch. I'd rather be an incel than a cuck.

cant you just go full on whitepill? doesnt that make it better?
You can try to enjoy whatever hobbies you have and enjoy hanging out with whatever family or friends you have, which is what I do, but no amount of that can make up for the lack of love and sex. Sex and love are just such deep rooted biological needs that being deprived of them really messes you up, and nothing will change that. In your case if you are actually 6’1” tall, your face isn’t ugly, and you are neurotypical then you actually might be able to do something about it by losing weight. You won’t know where you truly stand until you lose the weight. I’m already a healthy weight and I know my Asperger’s, 4/10 face and narrow clavicles fuck up my chances. I bet there is more hope for you to ascend than most of us.

You can try to enjoy whatever hobbies you have and enjoy hanging out with whatever family or friends you have, which is what I do, but no amount of that can make up for the lack of love and sex. Sex and love are just such deep rooted biological needs that being deprived of them really messes you up, and nothing will change that. In your case if you are actually 6’1” tall, your face isn’t ugly, and you are neurotypical then you actually might be able to do something about it by losing weight. You won’t know where you truly stand until you lose the weight. I’m already a healthy weight and I know my Asperger’s, 4/10 face and narrow clavicles fuck up my chances. I bet there is more hope for you to ascend than most of us.
i mean it doesn't matter that maybe technically i have better chances of ascending. Still I have lived all of my 20 years of life as incel in practice and only researched this community like a month ago. I was and still am pretty happy even though nobody gives a shit about my life other than my parents and according to what I've read on the wiki my mindset is similar to what you would call whitepill, basically just accepted that nobody gives a shit about me and that life is a singleplayer game. There are many consequences of that (for example you can do literally whatever you want because there is nobody to laugh in your face or mock you, because if they won't talk to you anyway then it's the same as if it didn't happen at all for example) and I think with the right attitude there are enough positives to not have to resort to blackpill or neeting. Maybe because my family was kinda normal and we did not have any money or alcohol abuse or any problems so I kinda coast through life but maybe its also possible to apply this mindset to everybody

And like my whitepill is so entrenched in my mind that I don't even want to lose weight to start fucking bitches, I want to do it so I can pursue my passion of hiking/climbing and running better and just be healthier in everyday situations. My mind literally does not care about getting love, I sometimes force myself to want it to feel something but that feeling is artificially made up by my thoughts its not intrinsic. Maybe I am a psychopath or sociopath who knows

i mean it doesn't matter that maybe technically i have better chances of ascending. Still I have lived all of my 20 years of life as incel in practice and only researched this community like a month ago. I was and still am pretty happy even though nobody gives a shit about my life other than my parents and according to what I've read on the wiki my mindset is similar to what you would call whitepill, basically just accepted that nobody gives a shit about me and that life is a singleplayer game. There are many consequences of that (for example you can do literally whatever you want because there is nobody to laugh in your face or mock you, because if they won't talk to you anyway then it's the same as if it didn't happen at all for example) and I think with the right attitude there are enough positives to not have to resort to blackpill or neeting. Maybe because my family was kinda normal and we did not have any money or alcohol abuse or any problems so I kinda coast through life but maybe its also possible to apply this mindset to everybody
I can understand that to an extent, but with all the problems I've had there is no choice but being blackpilled. You are definitely right that it's nice to not give a shit about what people think once you become blackpilled.

at least I want to mate with the breeding sow in your avi and fuck her like the meat toilet she is

Sad but I agree with you that most of us can relate to you on this unfair world. Taking the black pill knowing it’s over it’s the worst feeling. It sucks to still crave for romance and sex though knowing that no foid will ever want us

I can understand that to an extent, but with all the problems I've had there is no choice but being blackpilled. You are definitely right that it's nice to not give a shit about what people think once you become blackpilled.
I don't think being angry at anybody helps at all. Just live by stoic philosophy, don't get angry at what you cannot change and adjust yourself to what is happening. You cannot control the wind but can adjust the sails. Just play the cards you were dealt.

Welcome aboard, i hope you like it cause theres no going back

Well I'm throwing in the towel. No more foid holding me under. I quit. I knew it was over the second I started visiting this website but now I finally decided to sign up. There's no more denying it, I'm an incel.

Congratulations

I don't think being angry at anybody helps at all. Just live by stoic philosophy, don't get angry at what you cannot change and adjust yourself to what is happening. You cannot control the wind but can adjust the sails. Just play the cards you were dealt.
That’s basically what I do, but you are still going to feel some anger inside about how your situation is

Welcome brocel. Also based post. I wish I could stop thinking about these fucking worthless foids.

welcome to the club grAY

Welcome in, pal. My feelings exactly. I get drunk and listen to classic metal instead of punching holes in walls, but I sure feel like it.

I may not have a girlfriend,
but I am no longer GrAY.

You always were