Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Race And IQ

• Thread starter rope infinity ♾️
  • Start date
@Copexodius Maximus Europeans also persecute ethnic minorities. Maybe only in some countries and it's more sophisticated than it's somewhere in Burma but it's it's still happens.
Historically Germans oppressed Slavs ( like Poles ) while now some EE countries promote ethnocentrism.

I agree that intelligence is determined by socioeconomic and environmental factors. After all, research has showed that people who study math have increased logical reasoning and people who read literature have increased creativity. Its also proven that your diet affects your intelligence. Which is why i believe that whites are naturally smarter. We have spend thousands of years with better diets and better education systems than people in Africa, and because of that, the genes that determine intelligence will be better in white people.

I think the race vs IQ thing is real, but the IQ difference is less pronounced.
its like 90 for niggers, 100 for whites and 120 for asians

asians are nerfed by having immigrant parents who cant speak english

i topped a class of 30 that was mostly white yet when around asians i was above avg but nothing special

We have to worship asians

if i was fully asian, with my genetics id be 140+.

my white father is as high as whites can reach

i topped a class of 30 that was mostly white yet when around asians i was above avg but nothing special
I had a friend doing maths at Cambridge. It was filled with ricecels.

You are the retarded one if you believe so called scholars who claim that Pakistan has high IQ than India. When India has 75% literacy rate and Pakis nigger have sub 30%

They have a extremely corrupt government. Just 1500 years ago Biharis were the most intelligent in our country, look at them today. What happened? Colonizations and corrupt governments
India number one country in invention SAAR

No European government or agency has interfered with Nigeria, Somalia or Ethiopia.
That's untrue. When the Islamic Courts Union had established ruled over Somalia :Mogdishu - the Capital: after decades of fighting funded by the CIA, leading to what Historians called the golden period for us since we could finally re-open our airport and similar, the Bush Administration aided the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia.

I'm unsure about Nigeria, and really, Ethiopia.

Sure, alot of coping niggers will point out sudan, somalia, or ethiopia, but then they need to remember that these Cushite populations are 40-60% West Eurasian on average, mostly Natufian, which is a CAUCASION-related group from the Levant. In other words, they are not fully Negroid. In fact, the average Cushite is CLOSER to an Arab than they are to a Bantu.
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

@comradespiderman29 Let's drink Vimto, Habibi.