Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Do you think this place has changed for the better or for the worse since 2018?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date

Do you think this place has changed for the better or for the worse since 2018?

• Better

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Worse

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • It's the same

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
I like that there's more users here to bring fuel to the fire but I sort of miss the high iq threads of the late 2017 era.

It's because all high IQ theories and threads have already been made before.

There is nothing new left to talk about.

It the same and will be the same in 2019 and even better , that's how i see it, the bigger it grows the better tbh....

I haven't been here for a while, but I think it has become better because there seems to be less "purity spiraling" and less Stormfront/Jihad stuff around now. This is what at least has bothered me the most in these circles: an almost tumblr-like purity spiraling about who is and isn't a blackpilled incel - and too much Jihad/Stormfront stuff. Both phenomena seem to be gone now. Or at least reduced to a degree where it doesn't bother me.

Due to the fact that more normies acknowledge our existence I say it's for the better, I'm hoping for more ERs to happen so then they would fear us more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back