Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] Who here has every been bullied or mocked for being a virgin

Ever been bullied/mocked for being a virgin

• Yes - Brutal

Votes: 66 81.5%
  • Never - Slays

Votes: 15 18.5%

• Total voters

Yes - Brutal​

Votes: 21 80.8%

Fucking brutal brocels. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Being virign shamed was genuinely one of the worst sufferings I have endured, especially hearing it from foids: That was one of the most humiliating things ever, and it helped ensure any confidence I had was sent back to the darkest pits of hell never to be seen again.

I think that LoserShaming is worse and more prevalant than SlutShaming.

Worse: There isn't much of a defense against it. Whereas, if a woman is SlutShamed she can scream bloody murder, make a little speech, or just own it.

More Prevalent: It is more socially acceptable, hence why there isn't really a defense against it. Meanwhile, SlutShaming is currently taboo.

Making true statements which are in some way not praising women can be enough to get a man LoserShamed.
Without a doubt. Plus being a slut is a choice, being a reject is not.

Yes - Brutal​

Votes: 21 80.8%

Fucking brutal brocels. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Being virign shamed was genuinely one of the worst sufferings I have endured, especially hearing it from foids: That was one of the most humiliating things ever, and it helped ensure any confidence I had was sent back to the darkest pits of hell never to be seen again.
Its truly brutal tbh. Normies are absolutely evil ngl. They source pleasure from other peoples suffering

Without a doubt. Plus being a slut is a choice, being a reject is not.
Have you ever even seen a woman get SlutShamed to her face? I honestly do not think I have. I have heard women and men get SlutShamed behind their backs, perhaps more men really as it has become so taboo to SlutShame women. Although I am sure there is a lot of behind-the-back SlutShaming when only women are present.

I have seen individual men get LoserShamed right to their fucking faces in brutal ways.

Have you ever even seen a woman get SlutShamed to her face? I honestly do not think I have. I have heard women and men get SlutShamed behind their backs, perhaps more men really as it has become so taboo to SlutShame women. Although I am sure there is a lot of behind-the-back SlutShaming when only women are present.

I have seen individual men get LoserShamed right to their fucking faces in brutal ways.
Yeah slutshaming irl is rare by comparison. Also shaming people for being losers/virgins is socially acceptable and considered "proper"

Its pretty obvious with me i am loner and zero friends and the taunts means now i am near mute

Its pretty obvious with me i am loner and zero friends and the taunts means now i am near mute
The fact that normies make it so clear that they know full well just as a way to fuck with you further is brutal

Forgot to add on the Autism part- that too.
You know how people say that manlets with muscle look like clowns ? I only had people roasting me when i was skinny, i never heard anyone saying something bad when i was had more muscles and was more defined

Oh and im high as shit again. I just coomed for the 4th time this day and will make some nice goyslop to satisfy my munchies:feelscomfy:

normies have used it as an insult to me before

normies have used it as an insult to me before
Im pretty sure i've actually personally seen them insult you over it before online too

yes more than once. one time an older htn-chadlite dude in school who later became a surgeon. also got called a fag by some ugly fat slut.

one time told a ugly fat obese foid online i didnt have sex and she was in shock and made dumbass nosey comments that made me feel bad.

getting mocked for being a virgin is the worse.

yes more than once. one time an older htn-chadlite dude in school who later became a surgeon. also got called a fag by some ugly fat slut.
Its a lot more common than people think

one time told a ugly fat obese foid online i didnt have sex and she was in shock and made dumbass nosey comments that made me feel bad.
social suicide to admit it sadly

Not really. Just by the way I look it’s pretty clear that I’m a virgin. I guess people just feel bad. Although in hs of course they said I would never lose my virginity and they were right of course

brutal resultpill

I'm a loner so I don't interact with normies, I don't go around telling people that I'm a virgin either. I've seen other people get mocked for being a virgin though, virgin is a common insult.

First time was when I was 14

Better not be a cuck, then being at my hellhole

I'm a loner so I don't interact with normies, I don't go around telling people that I'm a virgin either. I've seen other people get mocked for being a virgin though, virgin is a common insult.
It's a brutal reality

I lie about being virgin unless it’s someone I’m very close to (or here), so I haven’t really been in this position specifically with that

I have been shamed on numerous occasions for being single though.

I lie about being virgin unless it’s someone I’m very close to (or here), so I haven’t really been in this position specifically with that

I have been shamed on numerous occasions for being single though.
That falls into the same category effectively. Being shamed for a lack of intimacy and human connection

My female cousin tried to virgin shame me. I already lost my virginity with a scort, so I had to lie and tell her that it was with somebody from university. I obviously wouldn't tell her the first, it would be a death sentence.

My female cousin tried to virgin shame me. I already lost my virginity with a scort, so I had to lie and tell her that it was with somebody from university. I obviously wouldn't tell her the first, it would be a death sentence.
Yeah that would probably just make it worse. Normies would just turn it into a reason to poke fun

Have been called “mad and lonely” by that e-boy chad faggot, along with other insults. Pretty sure his foid broke up with him :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back