Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] Who here has every been bullied or mocked for being a virgin

Ever been bullied/mocked for being a virgin

• Yes - Brutal

Votes: 66 81.5%
  • Never - Slays

Votes: 15 18.5%

• Total voters
The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Apparently a certain group of people on a certain soysite think that the bulling and mockery of virgins doesn't ever happen. Not sure what level of retarded you have to be to actually believe that and form such an obvious lie.

So poll. How many of you have ever been shat on for the social crime of being male while also being a virgin. This includes snide remarks, condescending comments, laughed at, poked fun at, being called "bitchless" or some shit by some zoomer etc etc. Mockery and bullying in general really. Online and offline.

Also feel free to visit my fishcel thread as I only noticed last night that I missed the 1 year anniversary of our swimmy friends getting foodmaxxed and I figure it's still a fine time to celebrate this incredible milestone. I need recommendations for more fishcels to get when I next go get some because I'm indecisive.

Nope i don't leave my neetcave unless i have to so no occasions to get mocked by normies/chads/foids. Workingcels will get bullied by foids constantly.

Nope i don't leave my neetcave unless i have to so no occasions to get mocked by normies/chads/foids.
Literally best way to avoid it tbh. Even i've noticed that the less I go out, the less normies make stupid remarks towardsme

why you'd expose to be mocked by normies, their brains are fried by sex and trans-homo-black-soy propaganda.

Yes, even in adulthood. I don't advertise it, but they still know. They don't have to be detectives, it's a pretty obvious fact to normies if you're ugly and non-NT.

Ive been bullied for a lot of things but not specifically for being a virgin

why you'd expose to be mocked by normies, their brains are fried by sex and trans-homo-black-soy propaganda.
normies are ruthless

Yes definitely. I try to never mention it but from my appearance it's pretty obvious jfl

Yes- one of the biggest mistakes I ever made was admitting to people, foids & normies, that I am a virgin.

I have a few stories I could share of what happened: One of which, included a whole group I tried to normiemaxx with(foids & normfags) who made a whole joke & laughed about the fact I was still a virgin at fucking 18.
Ive been bullied for a lot of things but not specifically for being a virgin
What else? Main ones for me were my hairline, acne, and also height/frame.

If you're a guy, you most likely will be

Being a virgin isn’t rare here so never. The fact I’ve never been in a relationship has been called out but most people here are virgins.

Realistically Zoomers above the age of 15 would mock u for being KHV/KHHV or having never been in a relationship. Not being a virgin

Yes, even in adulthood. I don't advertise it, but they still know. They don't have to be detectives, it's a pretty obvious fact to normies if you're ugly and non-NT.
I have the same experience. People who say this doesn't happen are coping hard. They should count themselves lucky they're considered human enough to not be treated in such a way.

The whole "people cant just tell" thing is horseshit. Normies are all governed by the same social norms whichever part of the country they're in. They can make educated guesses as to whether someone would ever be touched by another person just by applying their own fucking social status quo rules.

Plenty of times i've gone out. Just standing there having a cigarette by myself not saying a word. And a group of normies will turn around sniggering and grinning and make a comment that basically equates to asking me if im a virgin in a condescending tone. If I say yes, I get laughed at. If I say no I get told to fuck off, stop lying, then I get laughed at. I've even had women in their 50's make remarks about it.

only in my teens

Yes- one of the biggest mistakes I ever made was admitting to people, foids & normies, that I am a virgin.

I have a few stories I could share of what happened: One of which, included a whole group I tried to normiemaxx with(foids & normfags) who made a whole joke & laughed about the fact I was still a virgin at fucking 18.

What else? Main ones for me were my hairline, acne, and also height/frame.
Definitely isn't good to ever be honest about it if you're a guy and a virgin past a certain age. Perhaps maybe with a doctor or something but that's about it. Never to normies. They will see you as lesser

Not directly but it pretty much happened. Back in High School someone said that I was going to die alone because of my manletism. He further added that not even an arranged marriage would save me from "dying alone", so he pretty much virgin shamed me without saying the word virgin.

Realistically Zoomers above the age of 15 would mock u for being KHV/KHHV or having never been in a relationship. Not being a virgin
This is the same thing tbh. It's mockery for a total absence of experience with intimacy

This is the same thing tbh. It's mockery for a total absence of experience with intimacy
KHVs aren’t rare here so even then no. So no nr

Plenty of times i've gone out. Just standing there having a cigarette by myself not saying a word. And a group of normies will turn around sniggering and grinning and make a comment that basically equates to asking me if im a virgin in a condescending tone. If I say yes, I get laughed at. If I say no I get told to fuck off, stop lying, then I get laughed at. I've even had women in their 50's make remarks about it.
Yeah, this is exactly the type of stuff that happens to me.

Normies have made fun of me quite a bit for it

impossible to have a normal talk to talk with them, their heads are full of shit.

Not directly but it pretty much happened. Back in High School someone said that I was going to die alone because of my manletism. He further added that not even an arranged marriage would save me from "dying alone", so he pretty much virgin shamed me without saying the word virgin.
Yeah this is how virgin shaming can often manifest. It's the same thing and addressing the same issue.

KHVs aren’t rare here so even then no. So no nr
country sounds like it would be good place for incels if it's common there. Lots of brocels to cope with

Yeah, this is exactly the type of stuff that happens to me.
Definitely with the amount that I used to go out. I'd rarely ever be in the house. Constantly putting myself in public, around others. So plenty of opprotunities for normies to trash me

Now any fucker who makes fun of me for being single will get their ass beat

Definitely with the amount that I used to go out. I'd rarely ever be in the house. Constantly putting myself in public, around others. So plenty of opprotunities for normies to trash me
I already know that it's over. Whenever I have to be out in public spaces, I just want to be left alone. But I can't even have that. It's a brutal existence.

I already know that it's over. Whenever I have to be out in public spaces, I just want to be left alone. But I can't even have that. It's a brutal existence.
Yep, normies will ensure you get no breaks.

Mainly for being autistic, height and being skinny
Forgot to add on the Autism part- that too.
Definitely isn't good to ever be honest about it if you're a guy and a virgin past a certain age. Perhaps maybe with a doctor or something but that's about it. Never to normies. They will see you as lesser
That was one of the most brutal lessons of my life- I don't know what my past self was thinking but fuck, I wish I could go back & beat some sense into my retarded past-self.

Yes definitely. I try to never mention it but from my appearance it's pretty obvious jfl
Has happened to me also: One time, some foids joked about me being a virgin despite the fact they hardly knew who I was. Thus, we can conclude that they concluded it based upon appearance & behavior alone.

Has happened to me also: One time, some foids joked about me being a virgin despite the fact they hardly knew who I was. Thus, we can conclude that they concluded it based upon appearance & behavior alone.
No silly. They base it off your vibe. Some kind of energy that you emit. Not your looks.:feelsEhh:

Yep, normies will ensure you get no breaks.
And yet they claim we're the ones who have a "bad outlook" since we assume(know) that they are going to be relentless with us, yet they are the ones whom consistently hold these preconceptions about us, we are made evident by their treatment of us when we go outside.

No silly. They base it off your vibe. Some kind of energy that you emit. Not your looks.:feelsEhh:
Ah yes, I just realized this now myself.

I am now sure that had the energy & vibes I emitted been maybe a bit more "positive" that day, then they would have not only refrained from mocking me & calling me a "virgin" but would have offered to have passionate steamy sex with me in the lockeroom. :society:

Last edited:
I never got virgin-shamed because I never spoke about it, rightly fearing to be virgin-shamed.

The only time I did was with my two then-best friends including one who was khhv too.

I think that LoserShaming is worse and more prevalant than SlutShaming.

Worse: There isn't much of a defense against it. Whereas, if a woman is SlutShamed she can scream bloody murder, make a little speech, or just own it.

More Prevalent: It is more socially acceptable, hence why there isn't really a defense against it. Meanwhile, SlutShaming is currently taboo.

Making true statements which are in some way not praising women can be enough to get a man LoserShamed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back