Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New pill: you can get pussy using magick

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
.club mod UncleSpertz a.k.a SpacersChoice has successfully
contacted a goetic demon.

Any incel can lose their virginity by using magick. I came to this conclusion about a month after learning about magick. Nearly every post I've made since has been magick related. Plastic surgery is for rich people. For most incels, magick is the only thing that can get them laid.

Several incels have taken my advice to heart and are now on the path to getting laid. I know at least one has successfully used magick to take a girls virginity.

Attachments

• ac_goetia.pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 272
  • GrimoriumVerum.pdf
    179.3 KB · Views: 113
  • The_Grand_Grimoire.pdf
    839.9 KB · Views: 127
why you are here then

@Orzmund @nystagmuscel @Heaven In Flames @LifeMaxxer @DenHaag @ElTruecel @Truckzo @NowItsSlimeTime @Mortis @mosss @chuddyince23 @pietrojr @CruxGammata

and lead incels into hell for making deals with the devil

Use magic to become rich and buy plastic surgery.
I don't need to do that. I am giving offering to a demon that can change my physical appearance.

Who tf let this nigger in

Several incels have taken my advice to heart and are now on the path to getting laid. I know at least one has successfully used magick to take a girls virginity.
Benedict Cumberbatch Magic GIF by Spider-Man

Or alternatively, you can chakramaxx.

already tried all your magic spells and none of them worked in the past but let's hope this one is any difference

I have much wisdom to share with you.
Has this "magick" stuff done anything for you personally? If so, post pics of you and your magickal gf together (can blur out faces). Better yet, post a sex tape. I am genuinely curious now nigga.

already tried all your magic spells and none of them worked in the past but let's hope this one is any difference
You can't cast spells effectively without first developing yourself spiritually. Every single spell I posted here works, you simply were not able to make it work for you, because your undeveloped.

I skimmed over the documents and read the threads it seems like the usual bullshit not gonna lie man
I'm not asking you to read the books. Visit the .net links, and read what SoacersChoice typed you can even talk to him directly.

Looks like a lot of effort.

"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee." - Deuteronomy 18:10-12

Rejecting this wisdom is voceldom

I hate goetia tbh. If you want to learn true magick read Franz Bardon books.

While it is true ,that both white and black magic is possible,I also want to remind everybody, how difficult mastering these arts are .There is a story about a guy that wasted 70 years of his life trying to learn the forbidden arts.Imagine the power it takes to send a foid to the door of my apartment...Most of the internet Witches are fake.

While it is true ,that both white and black magic is possible,I also want to remind everybody, how difficult mastering these arts are .There is a story about a guy that wasted 70 years of his life trying to learn the forbidden arts.Imagine the power it takes to send a foid to the door of my apartment...Most of the internet Witches are fake.
You don't need to master magick to use it.

Ok cool ritual I guess but you did not answer me. Let me simplify it into yes or no question:

Have you ever had sex or got gf using magick?
I'll answer your question when I finish smoking weed.

Begone foul demon. Your wicked magic has no place on this Christian forum

this is legit i have gf now who cooks for me

If so, post pics of you and your magickal gf together (can blur out faces).

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DemonolatryPractices/comments/146gqjt/i_just_left_my_first_offering/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

I began giving offerings to the demon 17 days ago, but I have not performed a ritual to contact him yet. I have not asked him for a gf.
Better yet, post a sex tape. I am genuinely curious now nigga.
I will post sex tapes every day on ID when I get my multiple gf's.

Last edited:
>45 minutes ago

I am gonna take that as a no :feelshaha: :feelsjuice:
You can talk to UncleSpertz Directly