Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New pill: you can get pussy using magick

Here is a different take on the issue , instead of attracting stinking pussy , why has not anyone used magic to win the jackpot lottery?? It is only 6 numbers but worth hundreds of millions of dollars..The lottery winners are not the practitioners of which craft , and they have not summoned demons to win the lottery .This alone tells me that something is very wrong here to say the least .

First things first, I knew of tulpas a decade ago, I have been watching schizo Russian magicians for a year, I have been praying for 2 months, but I'm a materialist through and through, so much so that when I picked up this thread randomly, I thought, "why not?"

I hope the mods don't ban me, because there's this female that wants to kill herself, and she talked to me, and now I don't want her to kill herself. (Again, I will die a virgin, and I have not even ever seen her face, nor do I want to.)

So, today, I have used my hypnopompic state to invoke Astaroth, and... it worked! I checked up on the girl, and exactly at 05:36, mid-way through my half-asleep ramblings, she followed an influencer with "Lucifer" in his name! It's the most concrete response you can imagine.

Magick confirmed? Of course, you can accuse me of lying. And even showing the archived link wouldn't prove it necessarily as I could have set it up. But honestly, the world is way too insane already, magick is not the queerest thing (that award would go to the OP, as tradition demands).

First things first, I knew of tulpas a decade ago, I have been watching schizo Russian magicians for a year, I have been praying for 2 months, but I'm a materialist through and through, so much so that when I picked up this thread randomly, I thought, "why not?"

I hope the mods don't ban me, because there's this female that wants to kill herself, and she talked to me, and now I don't want her to kill herself. (Again, I will die a virgin, and I have not even ever seen her face, nor do I want to.)

So, today, I have used my hypnopompic state to invoke Astaroth, and... it worked! I checked up on the girl, and exactly at 05:36, mid-way through my half-asleep ramblings, she followed an influencer with "Lucifer" in his name! It's the most concrete response you can imagine.

Magick confirmed? Of course, you can accuse me of lying. And even showing the archived link wouldn't prove it necessarily as I could have set it up. But honestly, the world is way too insane already, magick is not the queerest thing (that award would go to the OP, as tradition demands).
Thanks