Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New pill: you can get pussy using magick

Is there a cost?
Offerings
Also ngl this sounds similar to a bluepilled response to why someone can't get a gf. "You can't get a gf without developing your personality, the advice works, it's a skill issue."
80da461aebd27bde87a0cbcb188339c562718a6073377a724ad95f6357490293 1

"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee." - Deuteronomy 18:10-12
I think I'm gonna go with ironside on this one.

Eid is tomorrow. What are the chances I'd get punished by Allah or encounter a demonic entity

Eid is tomorrow. What are the chances I'd get punished by Allah or encounter a demonic entity
I meant if I read all the books and did all the rituals tomorrow...

@everyone viewing this thread.

Remember me when magick becomes mainstream in a few years.

this cuck wouldn't be here if it worked
also why is this trash thread pinned?

@Idotms

Like I told @Govid_Dorious , I made this thread for the benefit of all incels.

These pins are getting crazier mang

I’m not going to jeopardize myself and go to hell for eternity over a deal with some demon about a woman. That is insane.

I’m not going to jeopardize myself and go to hell for eternity over a deal with some demon about a woman. That is insane.
You won't go to hell. The christian concept of hell does not exist. What does exist is the Qlipoth, and the way to get there is working, and living in society. Having a job will destroy your soul, and send you to "hell".

Magick evolves the soul. If heaven is a sublime afterlife state, the black Magick will send to heaven.

Did u watch too much Supernatural? That show is chad worship at its finest

why is this shit pinned? is this shit like manifestation which DOES NOT work

As an incel, earth is fucking hell. Don't mind to make deal with devil cause we are already fucked.

Tag me too
low iq if you living pussyless isn't the same as living in a fire for all eternity

way better than the worthless pin of the thread about the "danish sperm"
best thread pinned this week is the magik thread.
imagine calling yourself an incel while not even trying to use the dark magik secrets and the old summoning methods of goat demons, jfl

There is no reason why you can't have a sexual servitor, and human pussy simultaneously.
Nah I need some real shit, none of that tulpa stuff.

Although a tulpa that would appear in my dreams every night would be nice.

Why do you hate goetic magick?
Don't mess with the demons, everyone who tried goetia is fucked in life, Franz Bardon way it seems the best way for the magick IMO since he teaches you to use your own power.

why do mods pin this trash? you will burn in hell and satan will fuck your eyeballs out of your sockets you loser

Being a psychic vampire like me helps since you can put more energy into your work, which makes casting even stronger.

Zepar can make you more likeable, improve your social skills, improve your looks and make your cock bigger which is something that the books don't tell you.