Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New pill: you can get pussy using magick

Hey it's the Satanism and demons guy, with a new username. :feelskek:

@proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle I have proven the efficacy of magick. Can you guys pin thread? Or move it to the must read section?

oh great my only way to get laid is to do some full moon blood ritual that will give me hallucinations of a succubus :feelswhat::feelscry:

What do you think of Black Metal?

I don't need to do that. I am giving offering to a demon that can change my physical appearance.
Marbas?

Seer
>beat legal battles and undid a big tech cancel culture cancel.
Sitri
>Tons of sex
Marbas
>Massive appearance changes. Height change.

>Amducias
Mind controlled boss so I don’t even need to work and they love me

One of the best posts on /x/ if that guy isn't just larping.

Sounds like a massive fucking cope to me but whatever floats your boat

Why is this pinned?

This is a joke right?

way better than the worthless pin of the thread about the "danish sperm"

I am here to help as many incels as possible. I want us to all get pussy
You're here to help many incels as possible but in the exchange of our souls. Says the agent of Lilith. "I'm here to save you and help you"

How is this mental illness type of post even pinned...

It's over for modcels....

@Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer Mods, ban this volcel immediately. He could easily have sex with any lustful demon goddess he wants up yet refuses to, for some reason. :feelswhat:

Idc for human foids, either tell me how to make my waifu real, or teach me how to summon some ghost girl succubus who will dominate me

.club mod UncleSpertz a.k.a SpacersChoice has successfully
contacted a goetic demon.

Any incel can lose their virginity by using magick. I came to this conclusion about a month after learning about magick. Nearly every post I've made since has been magick related. Plastic surgery is for rich people. For most incels, magick is the only thing that can get them laid.

Several incels have taken my advice to heart and are now on the path to getting laid. I know at least one has successfully used magick to take a girls virginity.

Not going to fuck up my soul for foids

Idc for human foids, either tell me how to make my waifu real, or teach me how to summon some ghost girl succubus who will dominate me
I can help you do that.

and lead incels into hell for making deals with the devil
This.

Don’t even try this people.

The devil always wants something in return for the “favors” he gives you.

Which usually results in your painful death and or destruction where you’re lucky if you get a clue to call on Jesus before it’s too late and get some semblance of your life and sanity back.

No used up whore, Becky or Stacy is worth your eternal soul.

I will not fall under these delusions.

I can help you do that.
This.

Don’t even try this people.

The devil always wants something in return for the “favors” he gives you.

Which usually results in your painful death and or destruction where you’re lucky if you get a clue to call on Jesus before it’s too late and get some semblance of your life and sanity back.

No used up whore, Becky or Stacy is worth your eternal soul.
Nah. Bye. I'll sell my soul. Satan, here I come.

"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee." - Deuteronomy 18:10-12
God does not exist. It was a fucking alien, or even better: a chemical poison that occured in ancient Israel.

stay virgin and devout in this life fuck 72 virgin sexdolls in jannah mashallah

You can make friends with one, and just ask him.
Does it really happen? Like, my bone structure changing in real time. Or, it only changes ALL people's perception about myself?

Is there a cost?
You can't cast spells effectively without first developing yourself spiritually. Every single spell I posted here works, you simply were not able to make it work for you, because your undeveloped.
Also ngl this sounds similar to a bluepilled response to why someone can't get a gf. "You can't get a gf without developing your personality, the advice works, it's a skill issue." Over for magickcels.

ok FBI and why pin this shit