Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New pill: you can get pussy using magick

.club mod UncleSpertz a.k.a SpacersChoice has successfully
contacted a goetic demon.

Any incel can lose their virginity by using magick. I came to this conclusion about a month after learning about magick. Nearly every post I've made since has been magick related. Plastic surgery is for rich people. For most incels, magick is the only thing that can get them laid.

Several incels have taken my advice to heart and are now on the path to getting laid. I know at least one has successfully used magick to take a girls virginity.

I'm here

@proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle I have proven the efficacy of magick. Can you guys pin thread? Or move it to the must read section?
iu

Demons are real. They are very helpful and friendly at first because they want to see you fall, but there's always a terrible cost. I advise everyone to not delve into this.

I think you are taking the wrong approach. Demons still obey God and can't do anything without His permission. Maybe you should start praying to God to give you power over demons. I think thats what King Solomon did. I personally wouldn't break bread with the devil.

Demons are real. They are very helpful and friendly at first because they want to see you fall, but there's always a terrible cost. I advise everyone to not delve into this.
Most people are completely clueless about this, but this is 100% spot on.

Most obvious agent of Satan sent here to do his bidding. Go back and tell your master you have failed to tempt anyone.

.club mod UncleSpertz a.k.a SpacersChoice has successfully
contacted a goetic demon.

Any incel can lose their virginity by using magick. I came to this conclusion about a month after learning about magick. Nearly every post I've made since has been magick related. Plastic surgery is for rich people. For most incels, magick is the only thing that can get them laid.

Several incels have taken my advice to heart and are now on the path to getting laid. I know at least one has successfully used magick to take a girls virginity.

id rather stay an incel than have to deal with all the shit that happens to retards who try to summon demons in order to get sum pussy :feelsUgh:

What about me? I am selflessly helping others
"When I was an cringelord teen I tried to use magic. I did so much. I wasn't even being unreasonable. I asked to be able to at least get with the unattractive shy chubby girl who no one else wanted. "

"but fucking no..... the shit doesn't exist and even fat girls who can't get laid have standards that I don't meet. "

"Nah, you wanna help people? Convince them to go ER. Especially those who are suicidal. With death comes honor. Redeem your cringe by removing the enemy that caused you this pain. "

"No one will laugh at you when you're in the process of fucking ending them"

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vr3cSusMGGDd/

Last edited:
I'm too low IQ to understand those PDF files
Peeeeee
can u pls give a quick summary/tutorial thnx

Btw I don't think this will actually work, but I guess it's worth trying if it's not too much effort

"When I was an cringelord teen I tried to use magic. I did so much. I wasn't even being unreasonable. I asked to be able to at least get with the unattractive shy chubby girl who no one else wanted. "

"but fucking no..... the shit doesn't exist and even fat girls who can't get laid have standards that I don't meet. "

"Nah, you wanna help people? Convince them to go ER. Especially those who are suicidal. With death comes honor. Redeem your cringe by removing the enemy that caused you this pain. "

"No one will laugh at you when you're in the process of fucking ending them"

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vr3cSusMGGDd/

You didn't/don't have enough energy for your spells to work, you have to develop your abilities over time by energy work and or divination

You didn't/don't have enough energy for your spells to work, you have to develop your abilities over time by energy work and or divination
I was one of the most energetic mo fos out there.
On top of that, I tried multiple ways and other shit.

Shit doesn't exist. If it did, there would be no incels.

however. .... I'd love if I could find this old site called.... puzuzu or some shit? idk

I was one of the most energetic mo fos out there.
On top of that, I tried multiple ways and other shit.

Shit doesn't exist. If it did, there would be no incels.

however. .... I'd love if I could find this old site called.... puzuzu or some shit? idk
I doubt you were as strong as you think how could you tell you had a lot of energy?

Placebo effect if it works. Some people have mental blocks blocking them from seeing solutions to their goals.

Others lack the skills, opportunities, looks, knowledge or physical capacities to reach their goals, and "magik", "the secret", "positive thinking", or other woo won't help them.

But it's certainly fascinating how belief works, and how you can truly feel something is real that isn't.

JFL This is the last resort before roping

But it's certainly fascinating how belief works, and how you can truly feel something is real that isn't.
I know demons are real. I've been seeing spirits since I was 13.

These threads document SpacersChoice's interactions with a goetic demon.

You're here to help many incels as possible but in the exchange of our souls. Says the agent of Lilith. "I'm here to save you and help you"

How is this mental illness type of post even pinned...

It's over for modce
Is there a cost?

Also ngl this sounds similar to a bluepilled response to why someone can't get a gf. "You can't get a gf without developing your personality, the advice works, it's a skill issue." Over for magickcels.

Who tf let this nigger in
wtf does this kike doing here. This forum is turning into a fucking joke

Make magic spell so anyone can fall in love with you. Lol

Nah i won't do that. There are sacrifices needed and i'd be bound to the demon who help me and gonna suffer serving it for eternity after i die

retarded bullshit

Give me some titty tag nipaa.

@Moroccancel2- @PLA1092

Last edited:
Mr. Ford, your efforts are very much appreciated. I have learned so much and have so much more to learn. Thank you.

@Michael W. Ford I tried the invocation ritual from the Reddit post and asked for a yandere girlfriend from Glasya Labolas. Afterwards I did a guided meditation for 20 mins but nothing happened.

@Michael W. Ford I tried the invocation ritual from the Reddit post and asked for a yandere girlfriend from Glasya Labolas. Afterwards I did a guided meditation for 20 mins but nothing happened.