Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Muh Progress" backfired: father cuck now wants to kill her obnoxious crack-whore daughter

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

JFL @ this cuck. Father cuck does not know the fact that she is young, still exploring herself and growing up.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Let her live her young age:soy:"

"Let her live her young age:soy:"
That's something normal cucks say to foids but they never say that to incels. A big part about being a cuck is having double standards that favor foids who aren't even fucking you.

oh amazing lifefuel, heroin addicts honestly don’t last one of my dads friends kicked the bucket at 24, dude was a legend, i never met him though

That's something normal cucks say to foids but they never say that to incels. A big part about being a cuck is having double standards that favor foids who aren't even fucking you.
Those whores won't touch those cucks with a 10 feet pole, JFL @ cucks. Cucks are amazing organisms.
oh amazing lifefuel, heroin addicts honestly don’t last one of my dads friends kicked the bucket at 24, dude was a legend, i never met him though
Yup, herione and meths fuck real good, even better when it comes with an STD combo, just wonderful.

#loveheroine #lovestd xoxo <3 <3

If your kid becomes a drug addict and you can't figure out why for sure, you are bona fide fucking retarded and it shouldn't come as a surprise at all that your kid is a fuckup too. Maybe numales getting vasectomies is a good thing sometimes.

trying to raise a daughter in 2018 in the west to not turn into some drugged up slut is the hardest thing any man can do

That was painful to read.

Throw her in the basement Fritzl style.

How tf is this cuckoldry? Is he letting other dudes fuck his wife or something? All I see is the most incompetent father in the world.

Typical junkie whore. This is how degeneracy spreads.

Sad thing is, she still has more SMV than this whole forum combined. And I'm sure society thinks she deserves help more than depressed men like us.

Sad thing is, she still has more SMV than this whole forum combined. And I'm sure society thinks she deserves help more than depressed men like us.
Brutal blackpill.