Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jordan Peterson utterly humiliated by his daughter (extremely brutal blackpill)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
If you thought it couldn’t get any worse for this man who tells others how they should live their lives, then you would be wrong.

Recently his daughter had gotten divorce and remarried within a year because she claims she wasn’t happy. When we look at pictures of the men, it will be obvious why it happened (if you are blackpilled).

Her first husband (she was pregnant before marriage):
2EE9A7EC C258 4DB3 B272 E0B5BF96C4B3

Her new husband:
206C8D00 9906 4AA4 9C0E 0E854380FF67

As you can see, it’s an obviously brutal blackpill, as her new husband is a giga height-mogger (compare him to Jordan’s 6’1” height”).

So much for the “sticking it though the hard times” philosophy Juden constantly preaches. Guess he only wants it to apply to males and trap them, while women are free to do whatever they want.

In a recent interview with Piers Morgan, Peterstein and his daughter were asked about the whole situation and Juden could just sit there and say “well I trust her to make the right decisions”.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OelqSc55zl8&pp=ygUoSm9yZGFuIGFuZCBtaWtoYWlsYSBkaXZvcmNlIHBpZXJzIG1vcmdhbg%3D%3D

The look of devastation on his face says it all. This is a result of being a bluepilled “women care about status most” cope. But in the end, the blackpill always comes to collect.

We obviously all know by now his daughter is a vapid slut who shows that Peterstein’s life lessons are a joke to control male behaviour to become obedient slaves to society, while women get to run free, but now even his fans are finding out.

F943754C 9472 4799 89E3 FE7A81521828

This fanboy of Peterstein call her out for getting plastic surgeries to look like an OF girl. Didn’t Peterson say women wear makeup and lipstick to get sexual attention in the workplace. If he knows that, then what does he think his daughter is trying to do?

0D0B89DD 4851 4BBB BF77 B3271FB16C48

Apparently she is a party slut as well, and was literally begging for one of her followers to look after her daughter so she can party. Idk if this is true, but if this is, it’s not surprising at all.

FADD8B15 029D 4335 80E9 9377E3C11A82

And reminder: her ex husband did everything for her and her father, and was a rich businessman now. But Peterstein, I though you said women care about “muh kindness and competence”. The blackpill has absolutely obliterated every argument of Peterstein’s in his own life through his daughter.

But in the end, if you are blackpilled all of this was like predicting that the sun will eventually set if it is up. Even “muh strong father figure and traditional values” copers have no response when the nightmare of the blackpill dawns upon them.

Peterstein can run, but he can’t hide. The blackpill will always come to collect.

Last edited:
His daughter has no pair bonding ability... I wonder why.

His fans are surprised when a standard neocon redpill grifter addict turns out to be exactly that. Imagine being retarded enough to watch this guy. :feelskek:

His daughter has no pair bonding ability... I wonder why.
Blown out vagina might give hints, but Peterson will not say a word about females due to being a cuckold.

His fans are surprised when a standard neocon redpill grifter addict turns out to be exactly that. Imagine being retarded enough to watch this guy. :feelskek:
He’s not even redpill, he’s straight up bluepilled.

Andrey is an amazing character, I love his claim that he is possessed by a demon named Igor.
Too bad he wasn’t tall enough for used up and shit autoimmune genetic Mikhaila.

Jordan peterson is a massive cuck, total bluepill " just tell the truth and be a good man bro" garbage.

Hilarious he's touted as an incel hero

Old news, but this is what happens if you have daughters. It seems that in today's world foids do everything in their power to piss off their dads and do the exact opposite of what their dads wants them to do.

If you're a Muslim in Yemen, your daughter will run off somewhere to fuck Chads in the U.S.
If you're a Bapist in Texas, your daughter will fuck Muslim immigrants.
If you're a kike in Israel then your daughter will run off and be a shared whore of Hamas soldiers.
And so on.

This is why that it was allowed in a patriarchy for a father to discipline his daughter, even end her life if necessary. It is absolutely foundational for any society for any father to control his daughter.

Jordan peterson is a massive cuck, total bluepill " just tell the truth and be a good man bro" garbage.

Hilarious he's touted as an incel hero
eventually you’ll be called an incel legend for telling people to open doors for women.

Old news, but this is what happens if you have daughters. It seems that in today's world foids do everything in their power to piss off their dads and do the exact opposite of what their dads wants them to do.

If you're a Muslim in Yemen, your daughter will run off somewhere to fuck Chads in the U.S.
If you're a Bapist in Texas, your daughter will fuck Muslim immigrants.
If you're a kike in Israel then your daughter will run off and be a shared whore of Hamas soldiers.
And so on.

This is why that it was allowed in a patriarchy for a father to discipline his daughter, even end her life if necessary. It is absolutely foundational for any society for any father to control his daughter.
Old news for us, but new news for Peterstein and his fan boys

He had a child with her. He accomplished the biological mission to procreate.
True, but he will pay her child support now while she fucks her new tall chad.

He could always desist and live as a NEET in prison.
The ex-husband is rich, so it’s better to still live in luxury and be forced to pay than to rot in prison. That’s how the government does what it does and gets away with it. “Monopoly on violence” pill is legit.

She looks like a Disney type witch

Peterson is a fraud

Jordan Peterson is low iq. He mastered the blablabla method to confuse people mentally with a bunch unnecessary words.

having daughter is cucked.
look at his face he knows how hard her boyfriend Will fuck her tonight.

She looks like a Disney type witch

Peterson is a fraud
He responded to someone calling him a fraud due to his benzo freakout, and he just said “ok, i never said I’m perfect. But what I say is useful to many people”. Well clearly it wasn’t useful for you if you still go on suicide watch from having your wife suffer from disease. Even normies are mentally tougher than him.

Jordan Peterson is low iq. He mastered the blablabla method to confuse people mentally with a bunch unnecessary words.
Speaks a lot, says nothing.

This is why women are despised in every religion and culture, they prevent the men around them from thinking rationally and make them worse
Peterson failed to raise his own daughter, and spends his life talking about how young men need to do this or that, and man up. Absolute meme of a character in our society tbh.

If you thought it couldn’t get any worse for this man who tells others how they should live their lives, then you would be wrong.

Recently his daughter had gotten divorce and remarried within a year because she claims she wasn’t happy. When we look at pictures of the men, it will be obvious why it happened (if you are blackpilled).

Her first husband (she was pregnant before marriage):
View attachment 901191

Her new husband:
View attachment 901192

As you can see, it’s an obviously brutal blackpill, as her new husband is a giga height-mogger (compare him to Jordan’s 6’1” height”).

So much for the “sticking it though the hard times” philosophy Juden constantly preaches. Guess he only wants it to apply to males and trap them, while women are free to do whatever they want.

In a recent interview with Piers Morgan, Peterstein and his daughter were asked about the whole situation and Juden could just sit there and say “well I trust her to make the right decisions”.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OelqSc55zl8&pp=ygUoSm9yZGFuIGFuZCBtaWtoYWlsYSBkaXZvcmNlIHBpZXJzIG1vcmdhbg%3D%3D

The look of devastation on his face says it all. This is a result of being a bluepilled “women care about status most” cope. But in the end, the blackpill always comes to collect.

We obviously all know by now his daughter is a vapid slut who shows that Peterstein’s life lessons are a joke to control male behaviour to become obedient slaves to society, while women get to run free, but now even his fans are finding out.

View attachment 901197
This fanboy of Peterstein call her out for getting plastic surgeries to look like an OF girl. Didn’t Peterson say women wear makeup and lipstick to get sexual attention in the workplace. If he knows that, then what does he think his daughter is trying to do?

View attachment 901199
Apparently she is a party slut as well, and was literally begging for one of her followers to look after her daughter so she can party. Idk if this is true, but if this is, it’s not surprising at all.

View attachment 901200
And reminder: her ex husband did everything for her and her father, and was a rich businessman now. But Peterstein, I though you said women care about “muh kindness and competence”. The blackpill has absolutely obliterated every argument of Peterstein’s in his own life through his daughter.

But in the end, if you are blackpilled all of this was like predicting that the sun will eventually set if it is up. Even “muh strong father figure and traditional values” copers have no response when the nightmare of the blackpill dawns upon them.

Peterstein can run, but he can’t hide. The blackpill will always come to collect.

In your post above and in the post below. There are a lot of words to describe what's happening to these folks. But really, the only thing we need to say is "Nietzsche Syndrome" or "Hero masturbation" or "I believe in Superman" or "I am a badass Scientist" or any number of other Truth based unyielding Alpha male philosophies which everyone suffers from today. So of course they blow up at some point like dynamite.

Last edited:
This is why women are despised in every religion and culture, they prevent the men around them from thinking rationally and make them worse

Is his daughter one of those trad whores with simp subscribers?

This Peterson cuck should restrain his harlot of a daughter, if he preaches traditionalism he should know that hardcore patriarchy is literally that: traditional. But we can't do that because muh poor women have the right to have savage orgies with chads and tyrones amirite?

In your post above and in the post below. There are a lot of words to describe what's happening to these folks. But really, the only thing we need to say is "Nietzsche Syndrome" or "Hero masturbation" or "I believe in Superman" or "I am a badass Scientist" or any number of other Truth based unyielding Alpha male philosophies which everyone suffers from today. So of course they blow up at some point like dynamite.

Funny how he constantly says “if women are all rejecting you, then it’s your fault, not the woman”. But when it comes to his life turning into a shit show in every possible way, it has nothing to do with the kind of person, parent, or anything that he is.

Just watch Rick and Morty and post pictures of Nietzsche's maxims and aphorisms.

View attachment 901252
He was an incel that died of syphilis after banging a hooker. There’s definitely some ways that are better than others.

Is his daughter one of those trad whores with simp subscribers?
Yes

This Peterson cuck should restrain his harlot of a daughter, if he preaches traditionalism he should know that hardcore patriarchy is literally that: traditional. But we can't do that because muh poor women have the right to have savage orgies with chads and tyrones amirite?
He preaches traditionalism for men only. Anytime any charge can be brought to women, it’s always someone else’s fault. Notice how he always talks about how young men are being led astray, yet is eerily quite about women on everything other than them being tricked by some feminists to work or being burned by some dark triad man jfl.

Just watch Rick and Morty and post pictures of Nietzsche's maxims and aphorisms.

View attachment 901252
It's interesting @Copexodius Maximus mentions Peterson, but doesn't mention Peterson's idol-god-influencer Frederic Nietzsche. This is what a few of us were saying all along about Peterson and his quoting of Nietzsche as a source of wisdom and knowledge.

Based. I fucking hate Mikhaila Peterson. Nothing but a stupid whore riding the coattail of her dad's fame. Basically what you already said.

I also remeber a post somewhere else that went like: "JP calls us all dark-traid psycopaths, but if we really were, we'd have all fucked his daughter by now" :feelskek:

It's interesting @Copexodius Maximus mentions Peterson, but doesn't mention Peterson's idol-god-influencer Frederic Nietzsche. This is what a few of us were saying all along about Peterson and his quoting of Nietzsche as a source of wisdom and knowledge.
Peterson claims that Nietzsche was saying God is dead because he predicted that society is going to crumble without its roots, and that society is going to have to come up with new principles to replace the old order. Peterson tries to give life support the old foundation firmly by having a post-modern reconceptualization of the bible in a psychological sense, thus trying to prevent the problem Nietzsche had correctly predicted that was coming. To me it seems like he is running away from what Nietzsche prophecized was going to happen and trying frantically to put duck tape on the foundation, rather than accepting the Nietzsche’s theory of the evolution inspired idea of becoming some superior ubermensch.

I think Jordan Peterson is annoying.
“That’s an underestimation of the problem, you’re so right that you don’t even know how right you are. Imagine you take a huge shit out of nowhere in the middle of your speeches. This is chaos, and an opportunity for a hero’s journey to save your father from the belly of the beast. That’s how Dosteavsky’s Scholtzenitsin Jung Piaget’s analysis of children playing games lead to understanding the mythological origin of being annoying and making huge speeches about nothing. Think again, you evil rat”

Based. I fucking hate Mikhaila Peterson. Nothing but a stupid whore riding the coattail of her dad's fame. Basically what you already said.

I also remeber a post somewhere else that went like: "JP calls us all dark-traid psycopaths, but if we really were, we'd have all fucked his daughter by now" :feelskek:
:feelsgah: :feelsclown:
Dark triad copers always need to throw in some shade

Even “muh strong father figure and traditional values” copers have no response when the nightmare of the blackpill dawns upon them.

Unironically it is true traditional values and strong father figures do work but none of those "red pilled" men are that and by I mean it works traditional values are you don't let your female relatives outside without a male relative accompanying them if you even let them outside at all and you assume she if she ever somehow does escape outside alone she was gobbling cock and either disown her or honour kill her.

Imagine marrying a used up foid jfl at the tallfag

Peterson claims that Nietzsche was saying God is dead because he predicted that society is going to crumble without its roots, and that society is going to have to come up with new principles to replace the old order. Peterson tries to give life support the old foundation firmly by having a post-modern reconceptualization of the bible in a psychological sense, thus trying to prevent the problem Nietzsche had correctly predicted that was coming. To me it seems like he is running away from what Nietzsche prophecized was going to happen and trying frantically to put duck tape on the foundation, rather than accepting the Nietzsche’s theory of the evolution inspired idea of becoming some superior ubermensch.
This sort of high IQ talk doesn't belong here JFL
But I used to watch him before I was blackpilled, and this is very accurate.

this foid is currently betabuxxing him though. If he was not already rich to begin with because tall blonde jocks are always rich

No wrong. I mean, Peterson (like you) gets the basic premise of how to juxtapose Nietzsche and Christianity but that's NOT what is important here for one to take away as a lesson.

The bottom line is, Nietzschism is the only thing most people know today in terms of how to define themselves. You don't want to follow anyone who is channeling older traditions and talking about it. The type of thing that makes you say "it's weird what K9OTAKU or Jaygoptri are saying", remember? My point is that exactly. Peterson, like many others, was constantly filling everyone's head subconsciously with two very opposing concepts, i.e. individual sovereignty (the the style of Nietzsche) and yet also trying to pretend he's channeling some long proven tradition like Christianity.

All these people you give examples of, his daughter, Sophie Turner, Jonas, many others, are just the perfect example of what happens when you embrace Nietzsche. Which is what you are failing to see. Forget the damn duck tape on the foundation! There is no foundation to begin with if you accept what Nietzsche says as the model for behavior.

You do realize that Nietzsche SUPPORTS the idea of everyone being an Ubermensch, don't you? He doesn't have to come out and say it, it's the natural conclusion from all his bullshit platitudes about the human condition ! Peterson loves playing off this and acts as though it's a discussion and not a prescription for behavioral, but in fact IT IS HIS PRESCRIPTION for how everyone should behave.

I think Jordan Peterson is annoying.
Annoyed is just a surface level reaction your having to Peterson. It's far worse than annoying. He's exposed himself as smashing concepts together which don't work.
Nietzsche was correct about the collapse of Christian morals, and the foundation of morality seems to have been reduced to a slough.
Yes he was correct in his diagnosis but his prescription for how to deal with that was: to Worship YOURSELF !

He is marrying a rich woman, so she is beta buxxing for him.

No wrong. I mean, Peterson (like you) gets the basic premise of how to juxtapose Nietzsche and Christianity but that's NOT what is important here for one to take away as a lesson.

The bottom line is, Nietzschism is the only thing most people know today in terms of how to define themselves. You don't want to follow anyone who is channeling older traditions and talking about it. The type of thing that makes you say "it's weird what K9OTAKU or Jaygoptri are saying", remember? My point is that exactly. Peterson, like many others, was constantly filling everyone's head subconsciously with two very opposing concepts, i.e. individual sovereignty (the the style of Nietzsche) and yet also trying to pretend he's channeling some long proven tradition like Christianity.

All these people you give examples of, his daughter, Sophie Turner, Jonas, many others, are just the perfect example of what happens when you embrace Nietzsche. Which is what you are failing to see. Forget the damn duck tape on the foundation! There is no foundation to begin with if you accept what Nietzsche says as the model for behavior.

You do realize that Nietzsche SUPPORTS the idea of everyone being an Ubermensch, don't you? He doesn't have to come out and say it, it's the natural conclusion from all his bullshit platitudes about the human condition ! Peterson loves playing off this and acts as though it's a discussion and not a prescription for behavioral, but in fact IT IS HIS PRESCRIPTION for how everyone should behave.
One could say that Christianity as interpreted from a Protestant framework could be huge influence of religious ideas being seen in this way by Peterson though. Rather than a priest and long history of church fathers coming to how the things should be interpreted, the individual now was the loci of interpretation of their own after reading the bible themselves. And protestantism is not a long proven tradition, and many Catholics see the fracturing of the religion through the more individualistic style of the protestantism as the reason for society’s downfall (and taking many catholics down with them in a suicide pact).

And Nietzsche never says everyone could be an ubermensche, and I always interpreted what he said the way the fascist philosophers did, in that only a small number of people will be at the top, while the rest will have to be guided by others and follow the slave morality of religions like Christianity (although fascism’s role of religion isn’t so clear).

The overman is a surrogate god. Nietzsche regarded this concept with incredible disdain, he referred to its perverted form as a victimization complex consummated out of Saintliness.

Creating and upholding values is a form of self-consecration, it is also amor de soi.
I always thought the whole thing was him coping from the brutal blackpill ideas of Schopenhauer. What is his justification of rejecting Schopenhauer if he thought of the ubermensche with disdain? The only cope possible or something?

He is marrying a rich woman, so she is beta buxxing for him.

One could say that Christianity as interpreted from a Protestant framework could be huge influence of religious ideas being seen in this way by Peterson though. Rather than a priest and long history of church fathers coming to how the things should be interpreted, the individual now was the loci of interpretation of their own after reading the bible themselves. And protestantism is not a long proven tradition, and many Catholics see the fracturing of the religion through the more individualistic style of the protestantism as the reason for society’s downfall (and taking many catholics down with them in a suicide pact).

And Nietzsche never says everyone could be an ubermensche, and I always interpreted what he said the way the fascist philosophers did, in that only a small number of people will be at the top, while the rest will have to be guided by others and follow the slave morality of religions like Christianity (although fascism’s role of religion isn’t so clear).

I always thought the whole thing was him coping from the brutal blackpill ideas of Schopenhauer. What is his justification of rejecting Schopenhauer if he thought of the ubermensche with disdain? The only cope possible or something?
She looks too tranny to me

My god. He makes Jordan look like 5'7"
It’s a mog or be mogged world. And Peterson was gigamogged so hard that it seems he has never recovered even until now. I wonder what kind of cope he will come up with when the blackpill is staring him in the face so clearly?

She looks too tranny to me
All her plastic surgeries and dressing up like a thot, all for this comment jfl.

It’s a mog or be mogged world. And Peterson was gigamogged so hard that it seems he has never recovered even until now. I wonder what kind of cope he will come up with when the blackpill is staring him in the face so clearly?

All her plastic surgeries and dressing up like a thot, all for this comment jfl.
I checked google pics shes not that bad

I checked google pics shes not that bad
Her genetics are some of the worst in history. Just look at their family autoimmune and mental illness issues. Her breeding should be a considered a eugenic crime against humanity.

The Ubermensch is the god-man. Nietzscheans will attempt to deny this but Nietzsche is a hypocrite who inadvertently berated his own philosophy, which makes sense considering how he berates all philosophies.
To me it just seems like an idea from jungle law, where the big lion takes all the resources and rules. Seems animalistic rather than godly.

The Ubermensch is an artist who creates the values that define him, the Ubermensch is nigh antithetical to the Darwinian conception of life as an evolutionary struggle. The Ubermensch is the deliverance from the perpetual torment of life for the sake of life, self-overcoming topples existence as a mere will-to-live, and builds from the ground up a greater purpose for life.

The Ubermensch is not self-tyrannical or malicious in character, he lives solely for what he loves.
What’s the connection between how the fascists saw the idea of the ubermensche and how Nietzsche conceptualized it?

always hated this cuck

Jordan Peterson knows his daughter is also swallowing buckets of semen in addition to her beef-only diet.

Jordan Peterson knows his daughter is also swallowing buckets of semen in addition to her beef-only diet.
There was a hilarious clip of her explaining to her dad that she didn’t fuck Amdrew Tate, and Jordan is just sitting there.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f3OXve5xeVQ

The Nazis desired to create a new world that beheld their vision of racial purification through war and strife, a world of societal advancement revolutionized by the advent of ennobled art and science. The Ubermensch, to the Nazis, was the symbol of the self-made German who fought to abolish and reaffirm values for the succession of the Reich; the Ubermensch was the unfulfilled promise to the German working class for a prosperous future.

Michel Houllebecq argued in his novel Atomized  that the ethics of the Nazis directly corresponds to Nietzschean ethics, and considering Nietzsche's love of war and repudiation of morality, I agree.

Traces of the competition of the Ubermensch are found in the first aphorism of Human, All-Too-Human , the chemistry of concepts and feelings:

"Mankind loves to put the questions of origin and beginnings out of mind: must one not be almost inhuman to feel in himself the opposite inclination?"

The Nazis sought out the origins of their national ideals, and they accomplished this through the annihilation of all human sentiments that restricted their aims for a triumphant Germany. The Nazis committed inhuman atrocities to prove and affirm their values.

Nietzsche hated politics though, especially despotic and self-aggrandizing nationalism. He also despised anarchism, I'm not sure if one can place Nietzsche on a political chart.
Thanks for the explanation, I’ve never come across this concept being explained in any way that isn’t just some kind of darwinian alpha rising to the top and being the one to guide the sheep. Although I guess even in your explanation of him restoring the reich, that could be seen as taking this leadership role.

And I thought near the end of his life Nietzsche started coping and thinking he is Polish, and claimed all the amazing stuff Germans ever made is due to polish blood mixed in there. Although it’s strange how the pure poles didn’t invent almost anything relative to the Germans who secretly have some Polish blood jfl.

There was a hilarious clip of her explaining to her dad that she didn’t fuck Amdrew Tate, and Jordan is just sitting there.
What was so fucking hilarious is how everybody in the room knew for sure 100% she fucked him. There would be no other reason for her to be there. Does she actually think people believe that she was just there to talk? Even her Dad was struggling not to let his eyes roll to the back of his head.

7ft normie faced buxing a 6'1 Chad kid.

I just can'f live in this world anymore.

Wtf do modern women have to publicly smear every man they've ever dated and play the metoo victim, sharing personal details in a hyper-biased fashion. It's disgusting. Modern women are worse than the Stasi, every single thing you say and do is under constant surveillance and it's a question of when, not if, it will be publicly disclosed to harm you. It's reminiscent of that Stewart Lee line about Twitter being a state surveillance system staffed by gullible volunteers.

the way they jump from one relationship to another, posting each one on social media before ditching them for someone else
female mating strategy is disgusting

Actual communists are far more moral than neocucks kikes

What was so fucking hilarious is how everybody in the room knew for sure 100% she fucked him. There would be no other reason for her to be there. Does she actually think people believe that she was just there to talk? Even her Dad was struggling not to let his eyes roll to the back of his head.
Her father had to cope or it might lead to another trip to Russia in a coma.

7ft normie faced buxing a 6'1 Chad kid.

I just can'f live in this world anymore.
We never even lived. We were left behind long ago.

Wtf do modern women have to publicly smear every man they've ever dated and play the metoo victim, sharing personal details in a hyper-biased fashion. It's disgusting. Modern women are worse than the Stasi, every single thing you say and do is under constant surveillance and it's a question of when, not if, it will be publicly disclosed to harm you. It's reminiscent of that Stewart Lee line about Twitter being a state surveillance system staffed by gullible volunteers.
They’ll do anything to not look like a slut, except not being a slut.

the way they jump from one relationship to another, posting each one on social media before ditching them for someone else
female mating strategy is disgusting
It’s good, cause it lets males see their past. I wish every female did this instead of hiding it.