Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jordan Peterson utterly humiliated by his daughter (extremely brutal blackpill)

1. Tell me what medical field (outside of Psychiatry & Modern Psychology fields) asserts and can prove that genes are causing mood disorders in otherwise neurologically functional people? Keep in mind that the foundational psychoanalytic principles and practice were very different than what they call "science" today.
In the study I linked before, it used twin studies to determine the effects of genetics and environmental factors, which is a gold standard in these kinds of things.

2. Are you saying that for Bi-polar, there are specific genes, and for Uni-polar depression there are specific genes, and for depression + bouts of mania there are yet again different specific genes coding?
In the case of bipolar disorder, 80% of the causes of bipolar disorder are of genetic origin. I don’t know the exact dsm-5 criteria of how it differs from borderline personality disorders, but there is a spectrum. Some people are depressed due to life circumstances or their own activities.

3. Do you understand how this is impossible to show right now using Scientific method?
The hard part is being able to locate the exact genes responsible, even though determining a genetic cause in general is much easier. It’s like how we know height has a largely genetic cause, but other causes could also affect it in different ways, like nutritional status growing up, leg lengthening surgeries, etc (but this doesn’t mean finding the exact responsible is easy).

4. If this was true, it means there would have always been these specific disorders throughout history, with corresponding gene sequences. Yet all of these labels for mental health disorders only appear post 1960 and that too first only in America. What the hell is that about?
Hippocrates of Kos documented bipolar disorder around 2400 years ago. There is much documentation about it even back then. I remember reading that even Plato thought mania was a result of either divinely inspired or has a bodily origin. Aretaeus of Cappadocia around 1900 years ago determined that it was probably a result of problems in the brain.

The medications which make people feel better are 90% the person and 10% a safety net as they do some weird chemical dance in your brain. What that dance is we don't know and can't say, and it's definitely worthless to run after some idea that genes causes depression or bi-polar, and if we can isolate the gene sequences we will fix it. That's total garbage.
Yes there are huge problems of overprescription of medication and many that probably that do more damage than good. But at the end of the day, none of this discredits that mood disorders have a physical cause in the brain and ultimately the genes.

In the study I linked before, it used twin studies to determine the effects of genetics and environmental factors, which is a gold standard in these kinds of things.
What study? I think this is the same one you linked some 1 year ago when we did the same circle dance right? I see nothing in this thread. Link again..
In the case of bipolar disorder, 80% of the causes of bipolar disorder are of genetic origin. I don’t know the exact dsm-5 criteria of how it differs from borderline personality disorders, but there is a spectrum. Some people are depressed due to life circumstances or their own activities.
All depression is from life circumstances and "their own activities" as you rightly say, hence NOT GENES! There is no study from neuroscience which makes an earnest attempt (without bias or donors that want certain results) which proves a workable genetic cause for bi-polar or personality disorder. These are just the outward manifestations of cultural malfunction or unfortunate circumstances.

Sure, perhaps a person can be more "non-neurotypical" and skewed towards having certain traits rather than others (inherited) and then those traits have to be developed into skills (i.e. arts, music, crafts, idk) but not for DSM described disorders. For "disorders" it's the same thing, a person will be shaped into the "disorder" by their environment. Their genetic predisposition likely play a very small role, if any.
The hard part is being able to locate the exact genes responsible, even though determining a genetic cause in general is much easier. It’s like how we know height has a largely genetic cause, but other causes could also affect it in different ways, like nutritional status growing up, leg lengthening surgeries, etc (but this doesn’t mean finding the exact responsible is easy).
This is just top kek. With so many urgent medical conditions that DO require efforts into locating genes that cause the disease, why the hell would anyone waste time on mood disorders? Heart disease, Cancer, Kidney, bone marrow, the list of more important stuff goes on and on. Infact I would even go as far as saying that putting any resources into psychiatric genetic research takes away from finding cures for real diseases, which in turn causes MORE MENTAL HEALTH issues. Mental health disposition is real, but making it into a science an "iatry" is bogus and a waste of effort. It's also dangerous. Do you have any idea how frequently people who are diagnosed with these bullshit conditions go to another doctor and completely change the diagnosis? This bullshit cycle continues their entire life. This is definitely one contributing factor for why the rope !
Hippocrates of Kos documented bipolar disorder around 2400 years ago. There is much documentation about it even back then. I remember reading that even Plato thought mania was a result of either divinely inspired or has a bodily origin. Aretaeus of Cappadocia around 1900 years ago determined that it was probably a result of problems in the brain.
Soo..Plato and Hippocrates discovered "Bi-polar disorder" with their laser-microscopy cameras and determined that feeling bad has something to do with our brain. Good. :feelsjuice:

Yes it has something to do with the brain. Everything has something to do the brain. Full stop.
Yes there are huge problems of overprescription of medication and many that probably that do more damage than good. But at the end of the day, none of this discredits that mood disorders have a physical cause in the brain and ultimately the genes.
Mood disorders do have connections with the brain, of course. But creating a genetic science out of it is a big waste of energy. It's tangential to the environmental causes. It is not worth examining outside of the Humanities fields. Not until we have a full mind reading device which show you all the different neurological pathways activated and what they are doing each time you have a thought or do a behavior. This is just light years away and currently not being pursued correctly BECAUSE the people studying it refuse to factor in answers from the Humanities disciplines.

Bottom line: It's useless to treat mental health "disorders" independently of the Humanities and today, very few of any psychotherapist are able to incorporate this correctly. If they try, like Jordan Peterson, they end up a wreck themselves because they can't reconcile or seperate the good vs. evil battle from history.

What study? I think this is the same one you linked some 1 year ago when we did the same circle dance right? I see nothing in this thread. Link again..

All depression is from life circumstances and "their own activities" as you rightly say, hence NOT GENES! There is no study from neuroscience which makes an earnest attempt (without bias or donors that want certain results) which proves a workable genetic cause for bi-polar or personality disorder. These are just the outward manifestations of cultural malfunction or unfortunate circumstances.
False

Sure, perhaps a person can be more "non-neurotypical" and skewed towards having certain traits rather than others (inherited) and then those traits have to be developed into skills (i.e. arts, music, crafts, idk) but not for DSM described disorders. For "disorders" it's the same thing, a person will be shaped into the "disorder" by their environment. Their genetic predisposition likely play a very small role, if any.
False

This is just top kek. With so many urgent medical conditions that DO require efforts into locating genes that cause the disease, why the hell would anyone waste time on mood disorders? Heart disease, Cancer, Kidney, bone marrow, the list of more important stuff goes on and on. Infact I would even go as far as saying that putting any resources into psychiatric genetic research takes away from finding cures for real diseases, which in turn causes MORE MENTAL HEALTH issues. Mental health disposition is real, but making it into a science an "iatry" is bogus and a waste of effort. It's also dangerous. Do you have any idea how frequently people who are diagnosed with these bullshit conditions go to another doctor and completely change the diagnosis? This bullshit cycle continues their entire life. This is definitely one contributing factor for why the rope !
Yes, people don’t take mental health as seriously as physical health (and neither do I personally mostly).

Soo..Plato and Hippocrates discovered "Bi-polar disorder" with their laser-microscopy cameras and determined that feeling bad has something to do with our brain. Good. :feelsjuice:
It existed long before the 1960s as you claimed. And ancient Greeks and Romans were dissecting brains in humans and animals and knew that it was important for sensory processing, muscular movements, and many other things. So someone theorizing it was also involved in mental illness isn’t too big of a jump in logic based on rven ancient Egyptions knowing mental illness could be hereditary.

Yes it has something to do with the brain. Everything has something to do the brain. Full stop.

Mood disorders do have connections with the brain, of course. But creating a genetic science out of it is a big waste of energy. It's tangential to the environmental causes. It is not worth examining outside of the Humanities fields. Not until we have a full mind reading device which show you all the different neurological pathways activated and what they are doing each time you have a thought or do a behavior. This is just light years away and currently not being pursued correctly BECAUSE the people studying it refuse to factor in answers from the Humanities disciplines.
By this logic we should have never used penicillin because we didn’t know its mechanism of action. In fact, most ancient medicine practitioners had no understanding of the body, but still tried to help it. What you are saying is the equivalent of never trying to understand the body and just using folk medicine and saying “just eat right and exercise bro”.

@JayGoptri why do you hate OP so much lol? He has a Tyrone pfp, everything he says is right, while you have a puppy dog your pfp, all your arguments are invalid.

We dont know if peteson got a DNA test on his duahter
I think she looks like him, so I do think it’s his daughter. She also talks like him, but that doesn’t say anything.

@JayGoptri why do you hate OP so much lol? He has a Tyrone pfp, everything he says is right, while you have a puppy dog your pfp, all your arguments are invalid.
:lul::lul::lul:

:feelskek: I was hoping you were going to surprise me and send some sort of evidence which requires me to think for a second about the position I hold. Alas, you sent this popcorn-fart of a dingleberry paper. The title says "The Pursuit of Happiness..Architecture structure change..blaa blaa" some total nonsensical conclusion they have written with a few medical facts peppered in. Where did you get this bluepilled horse malarkey from man?
Bluepilled psuedo-science worshipper
Yes, people don’t take mental health as seriously as physical health (and neither do I personally mostly).
You don't understand what I am saying. "Mental health" as it was meant to be defined you can take seriously, it's modern psychology and psychiatry which are laughable.
It existed long before the 1960s as you claimed. And ancient Greeks and Romans were dissecting brains in humans and animals and knew that it was important for sensory processing, muscular movements, and many other things. So someone theorizing it was also involved in mental illness isn’t too big of a jump in logic based on rven ancient Egyptions knowing mental illness could be hereditary.
Please stick to the topic. You aren't able to understand basic argumentative points. We are talking about genes and their prevalence in modern labelled psychiatric "disorder" or conditions. Non-scientific and total rubbish to present, therefore most everyone admits to themselves (in the hard science communities and in other non-psych medical disciplines) that these quacks are confused.
By this logic we should have never used penicillin because we didn’t know its mechanism of action. In fact, most ancient medicine practitioners had no understanding of the body, but still tried to help it. What you are saying is the equivalent of never trying to understand the body and just using folk medicine and saying “just eat right and exercise bro”.
You are very difficult to speak with. Each time I have tried you are showing me worse and worse aspects of your own mental functioning.

A) Penicillin WORKS for it's intended purpose. Don't need to know much more than that, even though immunology does. It's a more precise medical science.

B) Mental Health drugs and treatment options, BIG QUESTION MARKS, loss of time (life), money and energy. It also makes people more mentally unstable as they progress, not less.

See the difference?

I did not say it wasn't worth trying. In the beginning Psychiatric investigation was a reasonable quest to embark on. But eventually, once the results were pouring in, and the damage was seen, time to call it quits.

Last edited:
I don't hate him. I just see him as very confused, just like I was about a decade earlier.

:feelskek: I was hoping you were going to surprise me and send some sort of evidence which requires me to think for a second about the position I hold. Alas, you sent this popcorn-fart of a dingleberry paper. The title says "The Pursuit of Happiness..Architecture structure change..blaa blaa" some total nonsensical conclusion they have written with a few medical facts peppered in. Where did you get this bluepilled horse malarkey from man?

You don't understand what I am saying. "Mental health" as it was meant to be defined you can take seriously, it's modern psychology and psychiatry which are laughable.

Please stick to the topic. You aren't able to understand basic argumentative points. We are talking about genes and their prevalence in modern labelled psychiatric "disorder" or conditions. Non-scientific and total rubbish to present, therefore most everyone admits to themselves (in the hard science communities and in other non-psych medical disciplines) that these quacks are confused.

You are very difficult to speak with. Each time I have tried you are showing me worse and worse aspects of your own mental functioning.

A) Penicillin WORKS for it's intended purpose. Don't need to know much more than that, even though immunology does. It's a more precise medical science.

B) Mental Health drugs and treatment options, BIG QUESTION MARKS, loss of time (life), money and energy. It also makes people more mentally unstable as they progress, not less.

See the difference?

I did not say it wasn't worth trying. In the beginning Psychiatric investigation was a reasonable quest to embark on. But eventually, once the results were pouring in, and the damage was seen, time to call it quits.
No one has ever said I am difficult to speak with on this forum except you. As for evidence, I have posted the paper that shows that happiness is literally 50% genetic. You have not shown me one scientific paper that says none of it can be explained by genetics and that it’s all just environment. Please show me a scientific paper that does that, then I will take you seriously.

No one has ever said I am difficult to speak with on this forum except you.
K9OTAKU knows it also. You are difficult when you get into this pro-psych field mode. It's aka "Muh Science says" bullshit mode..
As for evidence, I have posted the paper that shows that happiness is literally 50% genetic.
You have not shown me one scientific paper that says none of it can be explained by genetics and that it’s all just environment. Please show me a scientific paper that does that, then I will take you seriously.
1-10% genetics involvement (if any complex involvement even exists) and 90% everything else. That's all you'll get.

Papers about "happiness" that are Scientific? It means you are really struggling with the term "Scientific" and have infact inflated it to mean all sorts of garbage it doesn't.

1-10% genetics involvement (if any complex involvement even exists) and 90% everything else. That's all you'll get.
Show me the evidence for your claim

Show me the evidence for your claim
It's a long answer:

Please understand this aspect of biology and how it works: Genes can have certain roles they play in bolstering or enhancing the likelihood that you're going to have specific traits or qualities that can be observed in a measurable way. This comes back to the nature vs nurture type of question regarding being a good mathematical wiz kid, or very good musician with instruments. But you will never find the gene sequences responsible for it.

You probably can find the gene sequences for what exactly is going to cause a specific cancer or heartattack and alter or, once genetic sciences advance another 200 years or so. There is a BIG difference between trying to map human behavior in a hard science and medical disease of the body.

Lastly, don't forget, "happiness" is just not a scientific term, and wanting to be what we call "happy" all the time is in itself a weird disposition and probably makes one mentally unstable. This is precisely the problem with this paper you sent me.

It's a long answer:

Please understand this aspect of biology and how it works: Genes can have certain roles they play in bolstering or enhancing the likelihood that you're going to have specific traits or qualities that can be observed in a measurable way. This comes back to the nature vs nurture type of question regarding being a good mathematical wiz kid, or very good musician with instruments. But you will never find the gene sequences responsible for it.

You probably can find the gene sequences for what exactly is going to cause a specific cancer or heartattack and alter or, once genetic sciences advance another 200 years or so. There is a BIG difference between trying to map human behavior in a hard science and medical disease of the body.

Lastly, don't forget, "happiness" is just not a scientific term, and wanting to be what we call "happy" all the time is in itself a weird disposition and probably makes one mentally unstable. This is precisely the problem with this paper you sent me.
So you have no research to back up what you’re saying, it’s just your opinion. Thanks for confirming what I suspected.

So you have no research to back up what you’re saying, it’s just your opinion. Thanks for confirming what I suspected.
You simply are unable to grasp what's simple here. I'm saying - without a grounding in the Humanities, mental health research has become a bogus circus.

Again, genetic causation in disease worth pursuing for medical sciences are:

1. Heart disease
2. All (or most) Cancers
3. Major neuro-degenerative conditions
4. Brain dysfunction
5. Early onset Alzheimer's, Huntingtons, Parkinson's etc etc

Get the picture? Only the most normie bluepilled normietons believe that Mental Health in Psych is a reasonable research field the way it runs today.

For some points, read below:

Last edited:
Utilizing data from large population-based and case-control samples (Ns ranging from 62,138 to 443,264 across subsamples), the authors conducted a series of preregistered analyses examining candidate gene polymorphism main effects, polymorphism-by-environment interactions, and gene-level effects across a number of operational definitions of depression (e.g., lifetime diagnosis, current severity, episode recurrence) and environmental moderators (e.g., sexual or physical abuse during childhood, socioeconomic adversity).

Nothing. No clear evidence for any given gene, in any polymorphic form, with any effect on depression, as either measured by itself or in combination with any other environmental effect. At this point it seems safe to say that there are no single standout genes that can be associated with depression. That's not to say that there's no genetic influence at all, but what this means is that (like so many other things) it's a complex mix of dozens, hundreds, thousands of genetic factors tangled with environmental ones. It may well be that many of these end up binning into similar phenotypes or heading down common pathways, but we don't know that for sure, either. What we do know is that talk of a "depression gene" is nonsense.

You simply are unable to grasp what's simple here. I'm saying - without a grounding in the Humanities, mental health research has become a bogus circus.

Again, genetic causation in disease worth pursuing for medical sciences are:

1. Heart disease
2. All (or most) Cancers
3. Major neuro-degenerative conditions
4. Brain dysfunction
5. Early onset Alzheimer's, Huntingtons, Parkinson's etc etc

Get the picture? Only the most normie bluepilled normietons believe that Mental Health in Psych is a reasonable research field the way it runs today.
I never said mental health as the way it is run today is a reasonable field. However, I did say genetics are a big factor for mental illnesses like Jordan Peterson’s family had.

Utilizing data from large population-based and case-control samples (Ns ranging from 62,138 to 443,264 across subsamples), the authors conducted a series of preregistered analyses examining candidate gene polymorphism main effects, polymorphism-by-environment interactions, and gene-level effects across a number of operational definitions of depression (e.g., lifetime diagnosis, current severity, episode recurrence) and environmental moderators (e.g., sexual or physical abuse during childhood, socioeconomic adversity).

Nothing. No clear evidence for any given gene, in any polymorphic form, with any effect on depression, as either measured by itself or in combination with any other environmental effect. At this point it seems safe to say that there are no single standout genes that can be associated with depression. That's not to say that there's no genetic influence at all, but what this means is that (like so many other things) it's a complex mix of dozens, hundreds, thousands of genetic factors tangled with environmental ones. It may well be that many of these end up binning into similar phenotypes or heading down common pathways, but we don't know that for sure, either. What we do know is that talk of a "depression gene" is nonsense.

Thank you for finally sharing some research, this is how we actually have a proper discussion on the topic.

Looking at the methods of the actual paper, we see what they were actually looking at:

1) Using the Biopython bioinformatics package (45), we identified 18 candidate genes studied for their associations with depression phenotypes at least 10 times from within the body of peer-reviewed biomedical literature indexed in PubMed

2) We identified single polymorphisms comprising a large proportion of study foci for 16 of the 18 candidate genes

And if we look at the type of genes that the research looked for, it mentions in the Introduction section:

Various SNP (single mutations) on the 5-HTTLPR genes. And according to google “this is a serotonin-transporter-linked promoter region) is a degenerate repeat(redundancy in the genetic code) polymorphicregion in SLC6A4, the gene that codes for the serotonin transporter

Based on all of this, it seems the entire data is based on the assumption that depression is being solely mediated by SNPs in the genes causing effects in serotonergic activity. However, it’s already commonly known even among normies now that the serotonin level model of depression is pretty much bunk.

Based on this, all this study does is confirm that genetic mutations leading to changes in serotonergic activity is not what is causing these genetic disorders.

This study is mostly just clickbaiting with its title and abstract, which would make readers think there is no genetic component to depression at all. But as even the introduction admits that this is case, at it admits there is a 37% heritability of depression (which does not mean genes account for 37% of depression btw).

Maybe read the paper before sharing to make sure it actually says what you are trying to say jfl.

I never said mental health as the way it is run today is a reasonable field. However, I did say genetics are a big factor for mental illnesses like Jordan Peterson’s family had.
No! It's not a "big factor". This is an exaggeration by them and you bought it from them. Copex, you are advocating for a system of thought (a very nascent one) which, once a person enters, loses his/her bearings in reality and once they change their diagnosis half a dozen times, eventually people around them think they are incompetent about their own mind/body, and they stop trusting the person (patient) altogether. It's a totally bogus system. The only people who can weather this sort of Psychological assault on their mental faculties are the rich and famous, any ordinary person it destroys everything in their lives within months or a few short years.

Spare me the ridiculous neurotransmitter talk. That means little-to-nothing on its own and is constantly being reworked and changed every month !
Thank you for finally sharing some research, this is how we actually have a proper discussion on the topic.

Looking at the methods of the actual paper, we see what they were actually looking at:

1) Using the Biopython bioinformatics package (45), we identified 18 candidate genes studied for their associations with depression phenotypes at least 10 times from within the body of peer-reviewed biomedical literature indexed in PubMed

2) We identified single polymorphisms comprising a large proportion of study foci for 16 of the 18 candidate genes

And if we look at the type of genes that the research looked for, it mentions in the Introduction section:

Various SNP (single mutations) on the 5-HTTLPR genes. And according to google “this is a serotonin-transporter-linked promoter region) is a degenerate repeat(redundancy in the genetic code) polymorphicregion in SLC6A4, the gene that codes for the serotonin transporter

Based on all of this, it seems the entire data is based on the assumption that depression is being solely mediated by SNPs in the genes causing effects in serotonergic activity. However, it’s already commonly known even among normies now that the serotonin level model of depression is pretty much bunk.
Yes. It's bunk and it continues from there into more bunkness. All we can say is that, certain medications do certain vague things and if the person can remain at the "it helps my depression" level, then they survive longer. Anytime it goes beyond that it's a total catastrophic failure on all levels.
Based on this, all this study does is confirm that genetic mutations leading to changes in serotonergic activity is not what is causing these genetic disorders.
Please read what I wrote in above posts, in conjunction with the weak argument that it's more genetic than environmental for specific disorders like Bi-polar or Personality Disorders (which are two of the biggest psuedo-science diagnosis out there). The diagnostics in these ares are so low IQ and random and vary greatly from practitioner to practitioner that it indicates either a major flaw with Psychiatry or that these labels are just masking the truth about something else entirely. Like ITS CULTURE not Genes ! It's Sin, not Neurologically wires crossing in the Brian !
This study is mostly just clickbaiting with its title and abstract, which would make readers think there is no genetic component to depression at all. But as even the introduction admits that this is case, at it admits there is a 37% heritability of depression (which does not mean genes account for 37% of depression btw).
It's a good way of showing how shaky and silly the whole thing is. Your paper on "Happiness" is like a greeting card form a company doing a football half-time show advertisement.
Maybe read the paper before sharing to make sure it actually says what you are trying to say jfl.
Yeah. What's the point of we aren't going to talk about treatment afterwards? It shows exactly what I've been trying to get you to understand. A, B, C, 1,2,3. No genetic research into Psychiatric disorders is worthwhile until the Humanities fields are examined for answers to people's behavior first. Then the remedy will need to be a combination of the two. Psychoanalytics today does the exact opposite. It creates a story, with the patient in the center, and either blames other people and embellishes their pride and vanity, or it tells them "you were born this way, take these drugs until you rope". In most cases, those drugs make the people rope faster. Almost all suiciders are on Psychiatric drugs.

Last edited:

It's also sad that you advocated for "big factor" genetic causes for this bi-polar and personality disorder. These are the most revealing about the erroneous nature of the mental health field. It is very strange. The disorder criteria itself is so flawed that it shouldn't exist. I have met people who were diagnosed with this. And today there are millions upon millions who carry this diagnosis. Their lives are so complicated and they have no clue what it part of the disorder and what isn't. It's a complete failure in medical taxonomy and treatment is so bogus and even dangerous that it leaves them in ruins.

No! It's not a "big factor". This is an exaggeration by them and you bought it from them. Copex, you are advocating for a system of thought (a very nascent one) which, once a person enters, loses his/her bearings in reality and once they change their diagnosis half a dozen times, eventually people around them think they are incompetent about their own mind/body, and they stop trusting the person (patient) altogether. It's a totally bogus system. The only people who can weather this sort of Psychological assault on their mental faculties are the rich and famous, any ordinary person it destroys everything in their lives within months or a few short years.

Spare me the ridiculous neurotransmitter talk. That means little-to-nothing on its own and is constantly being reworked and changed every month !

Yes. It's bunk and it continues from there into more bunkness. All we can say is that, certain medications do certain vague things and if the person can remain at the "it helps my depression" level, then they survive longer. Anytime it goes beyond that it's a total catastrophic failure on all levels.

Please read what I wrote in above posts, in conjunction with the weak argument that it's more genetic than environmental for specific disorders like Bi-polar or Personality Disorders (which are two of the biggest psuedo-science diagnosis out there). The diagnostics in these ares are so low IQ and random and vary greatly from practitioner to practitioner that it indicates either a major flaw with Psychiatry or that these labels are just masking the truth about something else entirely. Like ITS CULTURE not Genes ! It's Sin, not Neurologically wires crossing in the Brian !

It's a good way of showing how shaky and silly the whole thing is. Your paper on "Happiness" is like a greeting card form a company doing a football half-time show advertisement.

Yeah. What's the point of we aren't going to talk about treatment afterwards? It shows exactly what I've been trying to get you to understand. A, B, C, 1,2,3. No genetic research into Psychiatric disorders is worthwhile until the Humanities fields are examined for answers to people's behavior first. Then the remedy will need to be a combination of the two. Psychoanalytics today does the exact opposite. It creates a story, with the patient in the center, and either blames other people and embellishes their pride and vanity, or it tells them "you were born this way, take these drugs until you rope". In most cases, those drugs make the people rope faster. Almost all suiciders are on Psychiatric drugs.
All I talked about is whether Jordan Peterson’s family can have genetic mental problems spanning many generations back. You denied this and said that it’s because of unstable culture or whatever and that things like depression aren’t genetic. Clearly nothing you linked showed any evidence towards your point.

All I talked about is whether Jordan Peterson’s family can have genetic mental problems spanning many generations back. You denied this and said that it’s because of unstable culture or whatever and that things like depression aren’t genetic. Clearly nothing you linked showed any evidence towards your point.
This "or whatever" part make you sound like a shrewd foid and a psuedo-intellectual you know that right?

Copex, you are very autistic or perhaps it's just the NPC normie in you pushing out, but you aren't able to grasp these concepts for some reason.

1. You made a Jordan Peterson post saying hes essentially engaging in double speak and now has gotten his Just-dessert !

2. I made it more clear what that double speak and his problems were and why he collapsed.

3. You then complained like a foid does (women usually can't handle nuanced layered reasons) and more or less said "Dude bruh it's whatever his foid daughters a slut bitch that's why he looks stupid" LOL - This to me sounds like like a foid argument or a foid statement. Low IQ summation of things as they do.

4. We got into the reasons for why, and low and behold you believe in Psychiatry and Psycho babble bunk (just like Peterson mind you). Please note I have a handful family members who have worked for many years in these systems. I know far more than you about what is real and what is not.

5. You get emotional and reject simple facts. That's where we are at.

This "or whatever" part make you sound like a shrewd foid and a psuedo-intellectual you know that right?

Copex, you are very autistic or perhaps it's just the NPC normie in you pushing out, but you aren't able to grasp these concepts for some reason.

1. You made a Jordan Peterson post saying hes essentially engaging in double speak and now has gotten his Just-dessert !

2. I made it more clear what that double speak and his problems were and why he collapsed.

3. You then complained like a foid does (women usually can't handle nuanced layered reasons) and more or less said "Dude bruh it's whatever his foid daughters a slut bitch that's why he looks stupid" LOL - This to me sounds like like a foid argument or a foid statement. Low IQ summation of things as they do.

4. We got into the reasons for why, and low and behold you believe in Psychiatry and Psycho babble bunk (just like Peterson mind you). Please note I have a handful family members who have worked for many years in these systems. I know far more than you about what is real and what is not.

5. You get emotional and reject simple facts. That's where we are at.
All I did was present facts, and not make a bunch of speculation. This post was already long enough without me needing to add any commentary like that. As for Peterson’s mental illness stuff, I just used it as an example as to how the daughter is probably his because she also has all his fucked up diseases, hence why brought up shitty genetics.

As for being emotional, it doesn’t really bother me. You are the one who constantly has to try to reject any biological reality to mental health issues (which means they have no solution). As for having family in this field, that’s irrelevant. You couldn’t produce a single paper that debunks it having no genetic basis, just posting studies that have nothing to do with it but being too lazy to read the whole paper (which is fair, cause I wouldn’t have done it either if I were in your shoes).

All I did was present facts, and not make a bunch of speculation. This post was already long enough without me needing to add any commentary like that. As for Peterson’s mental illness stuff, I just used it as an example as to how the daughter is probably his because she also has all his fucked up diseases, hence why brought up shitty genetics.
No I brought up genetics because you said that was the cause of Jordan Peterson's problems. Which is beyond laughable.
As for being emotional, it doesn’t really bother me. You are the one who constantly has to try to reject any biological reality to mental health issues (which means they have no solution).
"Biological reality" huh? I don't reject them, I am telling you that you don't understand where they fit properly and where they don't.
As for having family in this field, that’s irrelevant.
What? I know and have observed carefully and interacted with half a dozen family members who are very senior in mental health fields for an average of over 45 years now, and you are telling me that doesn't matter? To see a things at work you have to observe and participate. I've done both.
You couldn’t produce a single paper that debunks it having no genetic basis.
You are such a normie man. You aren't intelligent enough to see these things. Look, the paper I gave you blows a hole in the idea it IS genetic.
just posting studies that have nothing to do with it but being too lazy to read the whole paper (which is fair, cause I wouldn’t have done it either if I were in your shoes).
Lol. I posted an article which clearly explains in conclusion:

1. No clear evidence for genes and...

2. What we do know is that talk of a "depression gene" is nonsense

So not sure what you don't understand about those two statements ^

Peterson introduced me to the actual value of the Old Testament texts and just how blackpilled they are. Like the book of Job where a man is stripped of his family and every material thing he has accumulated and is left to suffer, and the only lesson is that you can only suck it up and still do your best to get somewhere better in a realistic and thoughtful manner because the alternative will only make things worse. He only got me half way there and then started trying to gaslight though. Like bro my room is clean I still don't feel in control of shit. Maybe I should become a maid and clean rooms all day. Basically his final answers to the problems he's presented with just suck because by then he's mixed everything up.

Fuck jewdon pedoson

No I brought up genetics because you said that was the cause of Jordan Peterson's problems. Which is beyond laughable.
Nah, I don’t agree with that. He may have a family history, but his benzo use and constant crying publicly is on him. Sorry for any confusion. I do agree on this point that it’s his own issues.

"Biological reality" huh? I don't reject them, I am telling you that you don't understand where they fit properly and where they don't.

What? I know and have observed carefully and interacted with half a dozen family members who are very senior in mental health fields for an average of over 45 years now, and you are telling me that doesn't matter? To see a things at work you have to observe and participate. I've done both.
Yes, all I care about is the science in this case. Because otherwise it’s just your opinion. You often do that a lot, passing off your opinions as fact.

You are such a normie man. You aren't intelligent enough to see these things. Look, the paper I gave you blows a hole in the idea it IS genetic.

Lol. I posted an article which clearly explains in conclusion:

1. No clear evidence for genes and...

2. What we do know is that talk of a "depression gene" is nonsense

So not sure what you don't understand about those two statements ^
You clearly didn’t read the paper or read me pointing out the contradiction between what you claimed and what the paper talked about.

It only rejected the serotonin model of depression (as it looked at mutations associated with serotonin), which was an idea that everyone agrees is bunk. This does not mean in any way that major depressive disorder can’t be genetically facilitated. It just means it does through some other avenue rather than serotonin mutations.

Nah, I don’t agree with that. He may have a family history, but his benzo use and constant crying publicly is on him. Sorry for any confusion. I do agree on this point that it’s his own issues.
Okay. Fair enough. This is important because it comes into play below..
Yes, all I care about is the science in this case. Because otherwise it’s just your opinion. You often do that a lot, passing off your opinions as fact.
This is one of the biggest problems you have. K9Otaku has tried tackling this with you as well. When you are dealing with people it's the Humanities we have to draw from, it very weird that we have come to accept "Science" when talking about people and their behaviors. Science does not give us answers here. If you think it's does, it means you don't understand jack shit about Science.
You clearly didn’t read the paper or read me pointing out the contradiction between what you claimed and what the paper talked about.
I did. I read about quarter way or more and then their conclusion. It was just abhorrent and a mockery of what Science can/should mean. It's total garbage as we expect from you.
It only rejected the serotonin model of depression (as it looked at mutations associated with serotonin), which was an idea that everyone agrees is bunk. This does not mean in any way that major depressive disorder can’t be genetically facilitated. It just means it does through some other avenue rather than serotonin mutations.
Major depressive disorder is 95% a circumstantial and environmental thing and 5% a predisposition due to "chemical imbalance", whatever that means. There are literally more bullshit studies than there are answers. And the fact you discount my personal and relevant experiences know how this works from the inside due to having family and friends involved in it, means that you are coping hard with this Psych stuff. You need it to be true for whatever reasons. You are like the normies which you scorn. Uber normies. And just FYI, liking and flaunting Psych stuff is something normies due, not Incels because Incels have the ability to see the Blackpill picture here about Psych field of they want. It's total bluepilled hogwash !

imagine getting cucked by your own daughter, to the point she rides Andrew Tate. its so fucking over for peterson kneega :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Okay. Fair enough. This is important because it comes into play below..

This is one of the biggest problems you have. K9Otaku has tried tackling this with you as well. When you are dealing with people it's the Humanities we have to draw from, it very weird that we have come to accept "Science" when talking about people and their behaviors. Science does not give us answers here. If you think it's does, it means you don't understand jack shit about Science.

I did. I read about quarter way or more and then their conclusion. It was just abhorrent and a mockery of what Science can/should mean. It's total garbage as we expect from you.

Major depressive disorder is 95% a circumstantial and environmental thing and 5% a predisposition due to "chemical imbalance", whatever that means. There are literally more bullshit studies than there are answers. And the fact you discount my personal and relevant experiences know how this works from the inside due to having family and friends involved in it, means that you are coping hard with this Psych stuff. You need it to be true for whatever reasons. You are like the normies which you scorn. Uber normies. And just FYI, liking and flaunting Psych stuff is something normies due, not Incels because Incels have the ability to see the Blackpill picture here about Psych field of they want. It's total bluepilled hogwash !
I think we can agree on Peterson being a complete failure due to his own choices, and agree to disagree on part about depression’s genetic cause (since this wasn’t really even part of the original post).

imagine getting cucked by your own daughter, to the point she rides Andrew Tate. its so fucking over for peterson kneega :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
:lul:
Peterson is forcing himself to stay away from the benzos despite everything she is doing cause he doesn’t want another visit to Russia.

I think we can agree on Peterson being a complete failure due to his own choices, and agree to disagree on part about depression’s genetic cause (since this wasn’t really even part of the original post).
No. Well, sure we can say all that to each other if it makes one feel better. But for me, it's more important that you (or anyone) see the bigger picture with regard to things. The Peterson thing is a statement on our times. It's a Statement on the field of mental health, and their failures to aptly understand any part of human behavior and the human condition. Full stop.