Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jordan Peterson utterly humiliated by his daughter (extremely brutal blackpill)

Blown out vagina might give hints, but Peterson will not say a word about females due to being a cuckold.

Yeah, Jordan is the ultimate cuck, he has exclaimed many times that he thinks that dating is better today because "toilets are better today" and that men need to step up. This is a guy who has never used Tinder in his life, now amount of money and intellect can save you if your jawline isn't "high value".

Yeah, Jordan is the ultimate cuck, he has exclaimed many times that he thinks that dating is better today because "toilets are better today" and that men need to step up. This is a guy who has never used Tinder in his life, now amount of money and intellect can save you if your jawline isn't "high value".
Did he actually say such cucked shit? I can’t believe is this delusional. Unbelievable

I have more mental strength than him
But that's easy to have more strength than white man Peterson and his lofty troubles youth exploring a bullshit hippie jam band trip, I did the same thing AND I was a cultural orphan and a mess in the West.
because I have gone through worse than him and never coped with drugs.
Then you really never hit rock bottom.
but rather faced the reality head on. A religion coper usually doesn’t face the reality and copes with dead people being in some place they don’t know exists or not, instead of accepting the probable brute harsh reality of extermination.
Again, it's not about these things. You don't understand religion. You ARE STILL religion-coping. We have explained that to you many times. For me to tell you exactly how you have to give more details and confessions. But forget it, I don't want to talk. Just wanted to see if you've changed. You haven't.

But that's easy to have more strength than white man Peterson and his lofty troubles youth exploring a bullshit hippie jam band trip, I did the same thing AND I was a cultural orphan and a mess in the West.
What?

Then you really never hit rock bottom.
You are coping if you think everyone will cope with drugs when they hit rock bottom.

Again, it's not about these things. You don't understand religion. You ARE STILL religion-coping. We have explained that to you many times. For me to tell you exactly how you have to give more details and confessions. But forget it, I don't want to talk. Just wanted to see if you've changed. You haven't.
Religion is a coping mechanism when it comes to death.

Whats what? Peterson had an easy life, so it doesn't mean much to say you had a tougher life than him.
You are coping if you think everyone will cope with drugs when they hit rock bottom.
Most do. Or gambling. Regardless having a "born-again" type experience comes from extreme turmoil. Afterwards you are not the same.
Religion is a coping mechanism when it comes to death.
Yeah, and it was a good one. What are you going to replace it with?

Did he actually say such cucked shit? I can’t believe is this delusional. Unbelievable
He said worse things to be honest.

Once he said woman are always right, and men are wrong. Thats a red flag right there.

Whats what? Peterson had an easy life, so it doesn't mean much to say you had a tougher life than him.
He’s a psychologist though, constantly telling people to man up, conquer your shadow or whatever, face your fears, etc. All that knowledge, and it didn’t help him a bit.

Most do. Or gambling. Regardless having a "born-again" type experience comes from extreme turmoil. Afterwards you are not the same. Yeah, and it was a good one. What are you going to replace it with?
Jordan Peterson defines truth as what is useful. Religion is useful, and so it the bluepill. But some day you have to wake up and realize as saint hamudi did, that every cope comes to an end.

He said worse things to be honest.

Once he said woman are always right, and men are wrong. Thats a red flag right there.
I don’t believe it, you’re trolling me jfl. I can’t believe someone would say the quite part out loud of what they they believe about men and women.

He’s a psychologist though, constantly telling people to man up, conquer your shadow or whatever, face your fears, etc. All that knowledge, and it didn’t help him a bit.

Jordan Peterson defines truth as what is useful. Religion is useful, and so it the bluepill. But some day you have to wake up and realize as saint hamudi did, that every cope comes to an end.

I don’t believe it, you’re trolling me jfl. I can’t believe someone would say the quite part out loud of what they they believe about men and women.
You forced me to go copy paste the clip, here it is :

Straight from the horse mouth, woman are all right, men are all wrong.

Juden Peterstein
He is a trans racial Jew, so I think we are technically dead naming him.

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh my God.... TOP thread.

I'm not as well-read on Nietzche as you gentlemen, but I haven't KEKed this hard in public for ages. I legitimately got "wtf's that faggot laughing at?" looks.

I appreciate Peterson's comment about how the epidemic of sexless lonely men is a tragedy, not something to laugh at. I mean, it's a useless water is wet level observation, that will change nothing, but it felt good to hear at least one person say it out loud.

He preaches traditionalism for men only. Anytime any charge can be brought to women, it’s always someone else’s fault. Notice how he always talks about how young men are being led astray, yet is eerily quite about women on everything other than them being tricked by some feminists to work or being burned by some dark triad man jfl.
"Well, young man, you need to work on yourself:soy::soy:. Women are the price, men have to work for that price:soy::soy::soy:. Clean your room ,work on yourself, and maybe a woman will grace you with her attention:soy::soy::soy:. Hypergamy is good, if you're a failed man, you shouldn't reproduce while women, who can never be failed and can never not be chosen for reproduction, have fun with better men with cleaner rooms than you:soy::soy::soy::soy:. Don't hate me for saying that, lobsters told me all of this, do you want to argue with them:soy::soy::soy::soy:?"

Seriously tho, wtf is that cucked faggot even talking about in that second video:lul::lul::lul:. That brain damage is really showing itself off:lul::lul::lul:.

That's what I was looking for to post with my comment above:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Fucking ragefuel video:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

"Well, young man, you need to work on yourself:soy::soy:. Women are the price, men have to work for that price:soy::soy::soy:. Clean your room ,work on yourself, and maybe a woman will grace you with her attention:soy::soy::soy:. Hypergamy is good, if you're a failed man, you shouldn't reproduce while women, who can never be failed and can never not be chosen for reproduction, have fun with better men with cleaner rooms than you:soy::soy::soy::soy:. Don't hate me for saying that, lobsters told me all of this, do you want to argue with them:soy::soy::soy::soy:?"

Seriously tho, wtf is that cucked faggot even talking about in that second video:lul::lul::lul:. That brain damage is really showing itself off:lul::lul::lul:.

He is full of shit, he talks about woman choosing carefully man as if we are in the middle ages and alimony and daddy government doesnt exist, its borderline hilarious, his whore daughter didnt seem scared to become single mom and immediately monkeybranched while the bastard baby doesnt even walk yet. So much for his argument, even the average crack whore can do just fine with gibs.

This is psychological warfare on a level even Goebbels couldnt even conceive. Its literally mind manipulation through media.

He is full of shit, he talks about woman choosing carefully man as if we are in the middle ages and alimony and daddy government doesnt exist, its borderline hilarious, his whore daughter didnt seem scared to become single mom and immediately monkeybranched while the bastard baby doesnt even walk yet. So much for his argument, even the average crack whore can do just fine with gibs.

This is psychological warfare on a level even Goebbels couldnt even conceive. Its literally mind manipulation through media.
Nailed it:yes::yes:.

Jfl, he meant in terms of mate selection. Someone should ask him if the dark triad serial killers, rapists, and child molesters that women fuck are the right choice.

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh my God.... TOP thread.

I'm not as well-read on Nietzche as you gentlemen, but I haven't KEKed this hard in public for ages. I legitimately got "wtf's that faggot laughing at?" looks.

I appreciate Peterson's comment about how the epidemic of sexless lonely men is a tragedy, not something to laugh at. I mean, it's a useless water is wet level observation, that will change nothing, but it felt good to hear at least one person say it out loud.
I bet he cried when he said that as well, cause he has nothing else to offer. Strange how it is a tragedy yet the women are right. Based on this, he thinks the true tragedy is males not being good enough to attract women, not that they are hypergamous and chad only thots.

All of his delusional copes get debunked when you look at the fact they value looks more than anything, and especially for sexual attraction (where it is the only thing that matters).

"Daddy's little angel can do no wrong" :soy:

Jfl, he meant in terms of mate selection. Someone should ask him if the dark triad serial killers, rapists, and child molesters that women fuck are the right choice.

I bet he cried when he said that as well, cause he has nothing else to offer. Strange how it is a tragedy yet the women are right. Based on this, he thinks the true tragedy is males not being good enough to attract women, not that they are hypergamous and chad only thots.

All of his delusional copes get debunked when you look at the fact they value looks more than anything, and especially for sexual attraction (where it is the only thing that matters).
Can you explain your gif signature ?

I dont understand how the roundhouse kick causes such a massive explosion.

The ex-husband is rich, so it’s better to still live in luxury and be forced to pay than to rot in prison. That’s how the government does what it does and gets away with it. “Monopoly on violence” pill is legit.
High IQ

No wrong. I mean, Peterson (like you) gets the basic premise of how to juxtapose Nietzsche and Christianity but that's NOT what is important here for one to take away as a lesson.

The bottom line is, Nietzschism is the only thing most people know today in terms of how to define themselves. You don't want to follow anyone who is channeling older traditions and talking about it. The type of thing that makes you say "it's weird what K9OTAKU or Jaygoptri are saying", remember? My point is that exactly. Peterson, like many others, was constantly filling everyone's head subconsciously with two very opposing concepts, i.e. individual sovereignty (the the style of Nietzsche) and yet also trying to pretend he's channeling some long proven tradition like Christianity.

All these people you give examples of, his daughter, Sophie Turner, Jonas, many others, are just the perfect example of what happens when you embrace Nietzsche. Which is what you are failing to see. Forget the damn duck tape on the foundation! There is no foundation to begin with if you accept what Nietzsche says as the model for behavior.

You do realize that Nietzsche SUPPORTS the idea of everyone being an Ubermensch, don't you? He doesn't have to come out and say it, it's the natural conclusion from all his bullshit platitudes about the human condition ! Peterson loves playing off this and acts as though it's a discussion and not a prescription for behavioral, but in fact IT IS HIS PRESCRIPTION for how everyone should behave.
How do you define the Ubermensch? What's the philosophical issue with Peterson we are discussing?

You have some convoluted misplaced sense of hero syndrome when it comes to blabbing about "copes" which is meaningless. Your confidence to be in this site comes from some money you have, otherwise you are beyond empty. Yes Peterson is a fool. But he's not a fool for saying the right things, he's a fool for allowing the wrong type of thing to happen.
Please stop saying it over and over. Like you are giving sage advice. Everybody knows this water is wet thing.

How do you define the Ubermensch? What's the philosophical issue with Peterson we are discussing?
Takes a bit of time to answer. Do you have some time? We may need to do it on PM. In short: It has to do with Alpha Male, Christianity & Beta Male, Linguistic vs. Sexual Authority and a few other things from our modern times. It's not so easy to just spout out.

In regards to Jordan Peterson with consideration of the above mentioned items, he is basically trying to smash together Nietzschism with some sort of Trad Wisdom and it fails miserably. That's what his normie followers don't fully see yet, but Incels, we have the ability to if we truly want to face it.

Takes a bit of time to answer. Do you have some time? We may need to do it on PM. In short: It has to do with Alpha Male, Christianity & Beta Male, Linguistic vs. Sexual Authority and a few other things from our modern times. It's not so easy to just spout out.

In regards to Jordan Peterson with consideration of the above mentioned items, he is basically trying to smash together Nietzschism with some sort of Trad Wisdom and it fails miserably. That's what his normie followers don't fully see yet, but Incels, we have the ability to if we truly want to face it.
Sure.

@Copexodius Maximus ^ Do you see how your explinations fall short? Of everything. Substance less. You just repeat "Cahcuh.. Cope.. Coping CuhCope"...like an NPC too arrogant to except that Nietzschism + Schopenhaur stuff isn't the whole picture !

His fans are surprised when a standard neocon redpill grifter addict turns out to be exactly that. Imagine being retarded enough to watch this guy. :feelskek:

Jordan peterson is a massive cuck, total bluepill " just tell the truth and be a good man bro" garbage.

Hilarious he's touted as an incel hero
I will never have a daughter, I would not be contributing to society in positive way if I did have one

You have some convoluted misplaced sense of hero syndrome when it comes to blabbing about "copes" which is meaningless. Your confidence to be in this site comes from some money you have, otherwise you are beyond empty. Yes Peterson is a fool. But he's not a fool for saying the right things, he's a fool for allowing the wrong type of thing to happen.
Idek what that means? Why would I need confidence to be on this site? I just need to be incel, and that’s all that matters.

Please stop saying it over and over. Like you are giving sage advice. Everybody knows this water is wet thing.
It’s always good to refer to the fundamentals of the blackpill, and that’s what I stick to most of the time when analyzing different situations.

@Copexodius Maximus ^ Do you see how your explinations fall short? Of everything. Substance less. You just repeat "Cahcuh.. Cope.. Coping CuhCope"...like an NPC too arrogant to except that Nietzschism + Schopenhaur stuff isn't the whole picture !
I’m not a Nietzschian, but I do think him and Schopenhauer were right about Christianity at least. Seems you are too overconfident in what you are saying because no one else knows what you are saying, cause your explanations suck.

Idek what that means? Why would I need confidence to be on this site? I just need to be incel, and that’s all that matters.
No idiot. To talk and write. Gosh you scare me sometimes man.
It’s always good to refer to the fundamentals of the blackpill, and that’s what I stick to most of the time when analyzing different situations.
Meaningless. 55-65% of your version of the Blackpill is in fact bluepilled bullshit
I’m not a Nietzschian, but I do think him and Schopenhauer were right about Christianity at least. Seems you are too overconfident in what you are saying because
You are. You just don't know it. They were right about things, but you can't live by their method.
no one else knows what you are saying, cause your explanations suck.
I have 3 users who do, and are greatly benefitting. You won't make the cut, ever. You are too arrogant.

No idiot. To talk and write. Gosh you scare me sometimes man.
Resorting to insults like usual. Keep being scared. All that is required to be here is an incel, nothing else.

Meaningless. 55-65% of your version of the Blackpill is in fact bluepilled bullshit
It matches almost perfectly with how all incels define the blackpill. Meanwhile your made up vague definition of the blackpill having to do with society crap is bluepilled cope.

You are. You just don't know it. They were right about things, but you can't live by their method.
“You are this, even if you don’t know it, cause I say so”
Very convincing argument.

I have 3 users who do, and are greatly benefitting. You won't make the cut, ever. You are too arrogant.
I’m not even arrogant, no one on this site has ever said that except you. Meanwhile for you on the other hand….

I am a 34 year old virgin while this wh*re marries within a year.

I spit on life and on society.

Btw this fker is teaching people how to be good right? Then why is his daughter a wh*re and embarrassing him? Hes going to teach people how to be while he cant even fkn rise his own children the right way? Or is it just a females nature?

Resorting to insults like usual. Keep being scared. All that is required to be here is an incel, nothing else.
You have no clue what you yourself feel about anything so you use this term "blackpill" over and over. Only the basics are you able to throw out. Yes, we are ugly.
It matches almost perfectly with how all incels define the blackpill. Meanwhile your made up vague definition of the blackpill having to do with society crap is bluepilled cope.
"Society crap"? Spoken like someone who vastly underestimates symptoms of cultural and religious degradation and it's mechanisms.
“You are this, even if you don’t know it, cause I say so”
Very convincing argument.
I told you, users like you will get this sort of treatment. I have enough people listening to me, I don't need to endure stupidity or abuse to re-explain things to you
I’m not even arrogant, no one on this site has ever said that except you. Meanwhile for you on the other hand….
You are quite arrogant when you get upset, and that seems to happen when I make you realize how little you know at the moment.

Last edited:
You have no clue what you yourself feel about anything so you use this term "blackpill" over and over. Only the basics are you able to throw out. Yes, we are ugly.
Say no more brother. If you are truly ugly, then there is no religion for your face. Normies will definitely be helped by society being structured in a religious sense, but not ugly people. Traditional European societies societies threw the ugly people into monasteries to become monks.

"Society crap"? Spoken like someone who vastly underestimates symptoms of cultural and religious degradation and it's mechanisms.
Traditionalism is by definition bluepilled. Blackpill means no matter the state of society, you are finished.

I told you, users like you will get this sort of treatment. I have enough people listening to me, I don't need to endure stupidity or abuse to re-explain things to you
The problem is you lack any explanatory power against the blackpill. Just baseless notions protestantism making anglosphere the most innovative place on earth (but ignoring that without catholicism, it is what led to decay in huge part as well).

You are quite arrogant when you get upset, and that seems to happen when I make you realize how little you know at the moment.
I do often get knowledge mogged on this server, as there are many smart people here. You are just not one of them.

Say no more brother. If you are truly ugly, then there is no religion for your face. Normies will definitely be helped by society being structured in a religious sense, but not ugly people. Traditional European societies societies threw the ugly people into monasteries to become monks.
I don't deny any of this. But you are in the wrong stream again. It's a non-sequitur point when considering to what I'm saying.
Traditionalism is by definition bluepilled. Blackpill means no matter the state of society, you are finished.
I don't advocate for any existing Traditionalist for myself, I like using part of them but not any one whole.
The problem is you lack any explanatory power against the blackpill. Just baseless notions protestantism making anglosphere the most innovative place on earth (but ignoring that without catholicism, it is what led to decay in huge part as well).
No the problem is that you assume YOUR blackpill is THE blackpill. Hence arrogance Numero Uno ! Remove the mattza balls from your ears and start listening & learning instead of talking.
I do often get knowledge mogged on this server, as there are many smart people here. You are just not one of them.
I don't know what your talking about, as I don't read any of your posts, but this is your person blackpill to swallow. Yes you do get mogged, by me also. Infact probably not by many of the others you are thinking about, as it likely many of them also echo redundant and untrue things.

I don't advocate for any existing Traditionalist for myself, I like using part of them but not any one whole.
Doesn’t matter, it’s just pick and choose trad coping then.

No the problem is that you assume YOUR blackpill is THE blackpill. Hence arrogance Numero Uno ! Remove the mattza balls from your ears and start listening & learning instead of talking.
“My” blackpill isn’t something I invented. It’s something I learned from blackpill science.

I don't know what your talking about, as I don't read any of your posts, but this is your person blackpill to swallow. Yes you do get mogged, by me also. Infact probably not by many of the others you are thinking about, as it likely many of them also echo redundant and untrue things.
Cope. You are just not that guy.

Doesn’t matter, it’s just pick and choose trad coping then.
And this is the kind of statement which eliminate you from intellectual discussion.
“My” blackpill isn’t something I invented. It’s something I learned from blackpill science.
Everything is invented. You seem to have forgotten your own words above, "it's just pick and choose" :feelsjuice:
Cope. You are just not that guy.
I'm the only guy who is still willing to tell you the problem. Others tried and figured you are not worth the time.

And this is the kind of statement which eliminate you from intellectual discussion.
No one has intellectual discourse with you because there is nothing intelligent coming from your brain on this subject

Everything is invented. You seem to have forgotten your own words above, "it's just pick and choose" :feelsjuice:
Words have meaning. Your postmodernist attempt to redefine words is being pointed at and rejected.

I'm the only guy who is still willing to tell you the problem. Others tried and figured you are not worth the time.
Cope, I think the forum’s opinion on you is pretty clear. You are mostly ignored by people or mocked for being a fakecel.

If you thought it couldn’t get any worse for this man who tells others how they should live their lives, then you would be wrong.

Recently his daughter had gotten divorce and remarried within a year because she claims she wasn’t happy. When we look at pictures of the men, it will be obvious why it happened (if you are blackpilled).

Her first husband (she was pregnant before marriage):
View attachment 901191

Her new husband:
View attachment 901192

As you can see, it’s an obviously brutal blackpill, as her new husband is a giga height-mogger (compare him to Jordan’s 6’1” height”).

So much for the “sticking it though the hard times” philosophy Juden constantly preaches. Guess he only wants it to apply to males and trap them, while women are free to do whatever they want.

In a recent interview with Piers Morgan, Peterstein and his daughter were asked about the whole situation and Juden could just sit there and say “well I trust her to make the right decisions”.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OelqSc55zl8&pp=ygUoSm9yZGFuIGFuZCBtaWtoYWlsYSBkaXZvcmNlIHBpZXJzIG1vcmdhbg%3D%3D

The look of devastation on his face says it all. This is a result of being a bluepilled “women care about status most” cope. But in the end, the blackpill always comes to collect.

We obviously all know by now his daughter is a vapid slut who shows that Peterstein’s life lessons are a joke to control male behaviour to become obedient slaves to society, while women get to run free, but now even his fans are finding out.

View attachment 901197
This fanboy of Peterstein call her out for getting plastic surgeries to look like an OF girl. Didn’t Peterson say women wear makeup and lipstick to get sexual attention in the workplace. If he knows that, then what does he think his daughter is trying to do?

View attachment 901199
Apparently she is a party slut as well, and was literally begging for one of her followers to look after her daughter so she can party. Idk if this is true, but if this is, it’s not surprising at all.

View attachment 901200
And reminder: her ex husband did everything for her and her father, and was a rich businessman now. But Peterstein, I though you said women care about “muh kindness and competence”. The blackpill has absolutely obliterated every argument of Peterstein’s in his own life through his daughter.

But in the end, if you are blackpilled all of this was like predicting that the sun will eventually set if it is up. Even “muh strong father figure and traditional values” copers have no response when the nightmare of the blackpill dawns upon them.

Peterstein can run, but he can’t hide. The blackpill will always come to collect.

New husband has recessed jaw.

No one has intellectual discourse with you because there is nothing intelligent coming from your brain on this subject.
@CopingForBrutality ^

It's interesting that you think the subject is Jordan Peterson being humiliated by his daughter, and not you behaving exactly like Jordan Peterson with erroneous "blackpill" attempts.
Words have meaning. Your postmodernist attempt to redefine words is being pointed at and rejected.
It's the opposite of post-modernist
Cope, I think the forum’s opinion on you is pretty clear. You are mostly ignored by people or mocked for being a fakecel.
This is your cope. The ones who know how to behave do, the rest are trash.

Last edited:
@CopingForBrutality ^

It's interesting that you think the subject is Jordan Peterson being humiliated by his daughter, and not you behaving exactly like Jordan Peterson with erroneous "blackpill" attempts.
No one here thinks I’m bluepill (except when they say I’m coping and not going far enough). However, most people on this forum would agree that you are a bluepilled coper. Your trad pick and choose religion coping matches with Jordan Peterson’s.

It's the opposite of post-modernist
Not really, your redefinitions and reconceptualizations follow perfectly in line with postmodernist ideas. Just like Jordan Peterson

This is your cope. The ones who know how to behave do, the rest are trash.
“the ones who don’t buy my bullshit are trash”
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

No one here thinks I’m bluepill (except when they say I’m coping and not going far enough). However, most people on this forum would agree that you are a bluepilled coper. Your trad pick and choose religion coping matches with Jordan Peterson’s.
They are practically illiterate and nonsensical in real life and also here on the internet. Or, they have never really met a bluepiller after all those years in mummy's basement. No I'm not blue, not red, but black. I'm not an NPC thinker who just regurgitates whatever little he has picked up. However, I was just like you once upon a time, then I started to change fast, about 8-9 years ago. My disposition is scarier and blacker than yours, you can trust me. It's not a "nice" thing to carry, but it's real. I see the shit you post. You cope hard in la la land of bullshit and it's going to come crashing down on you one day soon.
Not really, your redefinitions and reconceptualizations follow perfectly in line with postmodernist ideas. Just like Jordan Peterson.

“the ones who don’t buy my bullshit are trash”
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
I say the hard things. You know that when reading my comments or K9's posts you are confused. How can you say this above^. Also, just cause Peterson says it, doesn't mean it's wrong. (Mr. NPC again). He says a lot of right things, but the problem is (for the 25th time) he is trying to make Nietzschism & Trad stuff go together which is exhibited in his behavior. Eventually a person goes crazy doing that especially if they have a big audience and stage. Hence why Peterson became a drug junkie, checked himself into rehab and now cries on television instead of forming philosophically coherent sentences.

Last edited:
They are practically illiterate and nonsensical in real life and also here on the internet. Or, they have never really met a bluepiller after all those years in mummy's basement. No I'm not blue, not red, but black. I'm not an NPC thinker who just regurgitates whatever little he has picked up. However, I was just like you once upon a time, then I started to change fast, about 8-9 years ago. My disposition is scarier and blacker than yours, you can trust me. It's not a "nice" thing to carry, but it's real. I see the shit you post. You cope hard in la la land of bullshit and it's going to come crashing down on you one day soon.
“everyone on the forum is wrong except me” -jaygoptri, 2023

I say the hard things. You know that when reading my comments or K9's posts you are confused. How can you say this above^. Also, just cause Peterson says it, doesn't mean it's wrong. (Mr. NPC again). He says a lot of right things, but the problem is (for the 25th time) he is trying to make Nietzschism & Trad stuff go together which is exhibited in his behavior. Eventually a person goes crazy doing that especially if they have a big audience and stage. Hence why Peterson became a drug junkie, checked himself into rehab and now cries on television instead of forming philosophically coherent sentences.
Even a normie has more mental stability than him it seems. Regardless, at least k9 takes the time to explain what he means. Maybe you are just too low iq to explain the ideas you want to convey, hence why it’s so easy to dismiss you.

Regardless, nothing you say is new. They are arguments even the alt-right people have held on the utilitarianism of the catholic church to forming high trust unified societies in europe out of more barbaric ones, including when it comes to modern mating. Nothing you say is unique and neither is it blackpilled in anyway. The whole “doom and gloom” meaning of blackpill is a grift by doomers stealing the language from incels.

“everyone on the forum is wrong except me” -jaygoptri, 2023.
Stop acting like your have friends and family in the population of this site. You're just unable to grasp your own situation. Anyway, my comments on Peterson stand, and you are not able to refute them.
Even a normie has more mental stability than him it seems. Regardless, at least k9 takes the time to explain what he means. Maybe you are just too low iq to explain the ideas you want to convey, hence why it’s so easy to dismiss you.
And yet, when he does you reacted like a cry baby. My ideas are not my ideas, they are his ideas (K9's) and his idea are of course not solely his ideas, but pieces of many other people's ideas. That's how ideas work, dumbass. Again, pretending you have some friends or a following on this site will not work to try and anger me. My idea, his ideas, all same, many of them been explained but you don't have the required experience in life, the dispassionate disposition nor the aptitude (it would seem) to join us.
Regardless, nothing you say is new. They are arguments even the alt-right people have held on the utilitarianism of the catholic church to forming high trust unified societies in europe out of more barbaric ones, including when it comes to modern mating. Nothing you say is unique and neither is it blackpilled in anyway. The whole “doom and gloom” meaning of blackpill is a grift by doomers stealing the language from incels.
I'm sorry, Grade: 65% (F). Not admissible.

Stop acting like your have friends and family in the population of this site. You're just unable to grasp your own situation. Anyway, my comments on Peterson stand, and you are not able to refute them.
You made no point

And yet, when he does you reacted like a cry baby. My ideas are not my ideas, they are his ideas (K9's) and his idea are of course not solely his ideas, but pieces of many other people's ideas. That's how ideas work, dumbass. Again, pretending you have some friends or a following on this site will not work to try and anger me. My idea, his ideas, all same, many of them been explained but you don't have the required experience in life, the dispassionate disposition nor the aptitude (it would seem) to join us.
If you can’t explain them, then leave it to k9. You just seem retarded when you try to explain, with a barely functional grasp of English.

I'm sorry, Grade: 65% (F). Not admissible.
Is that your school grades for English?

You made no point

If you can’t explain them, then leave it to k9. You just seem retarded when you try to explain, with a barely functional grasp of English.

Is that your school grades for English?
This happens when you get upset. Fact is things have been been explained by K9, you react by crying foul i.e. (claimed it's "anti-blackpill"). When I explain them, you react by trying to make a division between us using "fakecel" and other sd hominem thinking it will work, it never does. We have been able to have discuss with several users with success. It is something you aren't able to do because you become emotional. These comments about English are the most recent example.

Last edited:
This happens when you get upset. Fact is things have been been explained by K9, you react by crying foul i.e. (claimed it's "anti-blackpill"). When I explain them, you react by trying to make a division between us using "fakecel" and other sd hominem thinking it will work, it never does. We have been able to have discuss with several users with success. It is something you aren't able to do because you become emotional. These comments about English are the most recent example.
I didn’t create any divisions, I simply said he is being hated on cause of his association with a fakecel like you.

Many people here have ideas of how society is being destroyed for incels and that it’s not just genetics, like people blaming Jew, technology, non-traditionalism, sexual revolution, dating apps. Saying religion is nothing revolutionary.

I didn’t create any divisions.
You tried, but failed miserably.
I simply said he is being hated on cause of his association with a fakecel like you.
No no. That's incorrect, sorry. The user K9OTAKU has always been disliked and/or controversial for his ideas and theories. Don't try to tell a person who has known and worked under him in real life for 8 years now some standard NPC garbage, that's your preoccupation, not anyone else's. 99.5% of users do not give hoot for what you claim.
Many people here have ideas of how society is being destroyed for incels and that it’s not just genetics, like people blaming Jew, technology, non-traditionalism, sexual revolution, dating apps. Saying religion is nothing revolutionary.
This sounds like jealousy that it's us who say interesting things and not you. :feelsjuice:. Also it's a very poor summation of what we are saying.

Last edited: